Announcement! Necro is Expanding
4.5k 23 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Yes! The time has come!

With the official end of the Scribbly Anniversary Contest V2 Necro's exclusivity in SH has ended. As such, in an attempt to fund this novel for the foreseeable future, through my Patreon, I have began posting it from Chapter one on Webnovel and RoyalRoad. The novel will slowly roll out on both platforms, all the while I will be writing new chapters for both ScribbleHub and Patreon. I expect them to catch up by the end of the month, when I'll also begin Editing the whole novel, and fixing some of the awful formatting of all my works. (sorry about that)
For this to be successful, though, I'll need your help. I know most of you are already reading this here, but, I'll ask you a massive favor, a lot of you probably also have an account on those other free platforms, so, I'll ask you to please go there, add this novel to your Collection, Favorites or Follow it. It will take you only a couple seconds, but will both help me reach a lot more people and, I hope, fund this novel properly so I can get the official arts for it going, instead of rereadings of  the Characters like the last commission.

At first, I thought about making a censored version of this novel to be able to get better reach on those platforms through their own contests... But after a lot of thought I realized that would be betraying what brought us all the way here after three extremely stressing and tiring months of hard work. Instead, I'll use that time and effort to bring more chapters for you all while keeping this platform as the only one, aside from patreon, where I will make the illustrations available.

Sorry for wasting your time with something like this while not posting a chapter, but I decided to take today off to focus on my new novel for the Webnovel WSA Contest that is going live in a bit. As my uni term exams, that lasted the last three weeks, are finally over, and I'm finally finishing the treatment for my knee (yeah... I'm that old [actually not really, I just have poor health]), I'll have a LOT more free time over the next while until late May.

Let's use it to Make Necro Great Again! 

Hopefully, I'll get to 10 adv. chapters on Patreon, like I did with Dungeon.
One last thing. Necro chapters will from now on be released on Thursdays and Fridays ONLY! Be it one, two or more chapters per week. This is just to make it easier on me and make you able to somewhat predict my ridiculously unorthodox release schedule.

Bear in mind that to leave a review and rating you need to read at least one chapter of the novel on that platform for a couple minutes.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/41853/reborn-necro
https://www.webnovel.com/book/re-born---necro_19732947406231005

Thanks in advance. Sorry for the shameless advertisement.
 

Chapter 57 is already available on Patreon for all tiers, expect Chapter 58 soon too. (Necro will use an average of 3 ch/week for Patreon Rewards.)

What do you want to see as the first official art for Necro?
  • Necro Votes: 150 38.5%
  • Ace Votes: 69 17.7%
  • A new cover Votes: 28 7.2%
  • An NSFW scene from the novel (LN Style Illustration) Votes: 207 53.1%
  • Lyara Votes: 50 12.8%
  • "Did you forget you already did a pool like this when you released the last illustration!?" Votes: 47 12.1%
Total voters: 390
95