Ch 56 – Wake up! (18+)
5.4k 18 166
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'So heavy...' Necro woke up, but something was pinning her body down... She slowly opened her eyes but...
'Eh.' What laid ahead wasn't exactly what she expected. Rather... How come this has happened while she slept?' She wondered.

She could still feel Mary's to her side, which was somehow more worrying. 'The fuck is she doing!? Is she awake?' She held herself from making any weird noise, as a waft of hot air blew onto her slightly opened legs.

'Why is she on top of me?!' Opening her eyes, what she saw was Ace's ass hovering a little above her. Yeah, Ace was literally on top of her. 'This girl... Could it be that she's actually asleep?' She wondered, as a second waft of hot air touched her, in the same rhythm.
'I need to get out of here...' She thought for a second, before doing the only thing she could. Necro stretched her free arm up as far as she could. but she could just barely touch the side of Ace's belly. And Ace would clearly not wake up from just that.

"Haaah." She sighed. But a reaction did occur. 'Ah, yeah... This is here right? I thing I can reach it.' Giving up on using her hand to wake Ace up, and not wanting to wake Mary, since she didn't really know what time it was, Necro raised her head and extended her tongue, licking Ace in between her legs.

"Kya-!" Ace jumped forward a little, letting out a surprised scream, before rolling from atop of Necro's legs. She turned around while squatting, her hand under her thighs and a pouting face. Necro shrugged. She went down on all fours, crawling beside Necro as she laid on her side with her belly facing down. "Why did you do that!?"

"You were on top of me, and you had my shoulder pinned."

"You... Meanie!" She pouted, before peeking towards the entrance of the tent. "It's still dark outside!" She whispered not to wake Mary up, but still complainy.

"Is it? It doesn't matter either way, don't go and climb one me as you sleep." Necro said, turning her head to the side and looking at Ace in the eyes. Ace's pouting face melted away instantly, as she lowered her head and kissed Necro, laying down completely on her side, her feet dangling up like those of a kid. "You look cuter today."

"Thanks..." Necro blushed, fixing her bangs that were obstructing her view. "How are you feeling?" She asked, still worried about last night.

"Fine, I guess..." Ace turned to her side, resting her hand in the middle of Necro's chest and caressing her. "My body still feels a bit weird, though."

"Weird? How? Can you feel the mana?" Necro asked, apprehensive.

"Calm down." Ace said, fiddling Necro's nipple with her finger, before giving her a quick kiss. "I can feel it just fine." She said, activating a diminutive spell that produced a small amount of blue light at the tip of her finger. "Rather... It seems like I can feel it better, and have more mana in me."

"I'm glad... Wait, did you just tell me-?!" Necro felt relieved, but she soon noticed there was something in Ace's words that didn't quite fit. 'How can it be that she's gotten more?!' She thought to herself, but still trying to remain somewhat serious.

"Uhum. I got more than before... I felt like some of the mana you poured was being absorbed in me or something. It was trippy, but I loved it." Ace teased her, lowering her hand towards Necro's crotch. But, surprising her a lot, Necro had no reaction, she just kept looking towards the ceiling, thinking. "What is it?" Ace asked, bringing her hand back and laying it where it was before.

"Not much... This is just kinda surprising. If I ever get the chance, I want to run some experiments on it."

"You sound like a completely different person when you talk like this, you know?" Ace made a strange comment, snuggling closer and resting her face on Necro's bosom.

"Sorry I'm this weird." Necro said, caressing Ace's ass.

"Don't be. This "you" reminds me why I fell for you." Following Ace's words, a sweet smile escaped Necro's lips, while Ace closed her eyes to enjoy hearing her heartbeat. Their warm morning routine lasted a while, before some hustling sound called Necro's attention.

"Anyuuun~" A cute moan escaped Mary's mouth as she stretched her spine, like a cat, still holding Necro's arm.

"Good morning, sunshine."

"Morning, Mary." Ace's teasing greeting was sounder than Necro's bland one. But Mary suddenly opened her eyes wide and blushed, as she realized she slept hugging Necro's arm.

"Sorry for holding onto you this tight, it must've hurt, right?"

"No, no. It's okay. Rather, it felt very warm." Necro answered, caressing her cheek. This was enough to make Ace pout, while still laid on top of Necro's chest.
"Hey. No jealousy. You can't be like that."

"How did you-!" Ace turned around in shame, sitting up from her chest, astonished. She stood there confused as she saw Necro's cheeks puff up. Until she opened her mouth and Ace's face turned red.

"You have fluffy cheeks. That's how."

"I'm gonna open the curtain a little so we can have some light." Mary crawled towards the direction of their feet, where a tiny ray of sun could be seen on the seam between the outermost curtain and the edge of the inner one.
"Eh."

She froze as soon as the light hit her face and her eyes got used to the brightness of the outside.

"Kyaaaaaa~!"

YEEEEY! Necro is back on track with updates! Sorry for this time without them, I had to get myself sorted on writing a shitton of stuff this week... Rough.
Anyhow, we are back from this short break and chapters will be weekly. If I finish another chapter tonight, there will be another one in a dozen hours or so, else, only next week. Unless you go to Patreon! ehehehehe 2 Advanced chapters there already. Love ya <3
As soon as Death Loop stabilizes and gets a decent amount of readers, the releases of it will go down and I'll release more chapters here too.

Oh, I also forgot! The next illustration for this novel, an NSFW scene, has been commissioned.

166