Alternate Route
64 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I want to write something that can spark creativity and inspiration, something I feel that I am lacking at the current moment. While contemplating how to remedy this problem, my thoughts led me to writing an audience guided fan-fiction. This will be a collaborative work between you, the readers, and myself.

First, I have not seen/read many "popular" forms of media. By this I mean, I have not been exposed to a good number of well-known anime, mangas, comics, or cartoons. From the fan-fictions I have read so far, I believe that I want to stick with content that is both well-known by the author and has an ample amount of flexibility.

Truthfully, my expertise lies in sports anime, and I'll be the first to say that it excites me bit to write about the joy and sorrow of playing sports. Below is a poll with a couple of anime/mangas. If you don't like the idea of sport fan-fiction, there will be an option. Feel free to comment or message me if you have any suggestions. Also, I have read 95% of Haikyuu! but I am not well versed in volleyball.

 

Sports Route
  • Ace of Diamond
  • Major
  • Kuroko's Basketball
  • Slam Dunk
  • Prince of Tennis
  • Blue Lock
  • Hajime no Ippo
  • Other
  • Non-Sports
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Feb 27, 2021 11:06 PM.
0