Chapter #2 : [SEE YOU, AGAIN.]
21 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yeah? Hey what's with the tone? Your voice sounds in desbelief. Hey don't divert the topic, you're late idiot!" She said.

"Is this true?!" Paul exclaimed still dumbfounded, he can't act normal on what's happening.

"What true? Hey! Did you take your medicine? Stop joking you're late already."

"Is this recorded, is it a prank?" He mumbled, but seeing the name and number dial, he was still coping up with the situation.

"Alright, stop bantering, I'll wait you at the studio!" Seri said in the phone.

Without further ado, Paul body moved in reflex and just dressed himself and washed his face and run wild downstairs.

"G-good morning! " her mother saw him running and greeted him with a smile.

'That's weird? No, everything is weird! What's happening right now?' Then Paul remember something he said last night.

"Is that all a dream? No..it happened." He said to himself.

"Mom, what's the date today." By asking, maybe in his mind, he can't still confirm it but the weird thing is happening in him as soon as he woke up, Seri is still alive, the alarm clock, her mother attitude and lastly when he looked at his hand there is no traces of cut, although it was stupid when Seri died he tried to cut himself. Fortunately her mother stopped him.

"The date?" Her mother asked.

"Yes." He answer firmly perking his ears.

"It was September 5th." Her mother remind him, Paul eyes was widened and he was shocked.

"H-hey what's with you?" Her mother asked in worry.

"Nothing." Paul answered then wildly ran outside, his heart was beating wildy, his mind was only focused on one person. Seri, if maybe the time did go back, this timeline, Seri is still alive. I can still save her. 

Exhausted from running he reach Seri house, hurriedly rang the doorbell. 

*ding!* *dong!*

The bell sounds, and Paul impatiently waited for someone to show up, hoping that the one he expect on his mind shows up behind this door. Tapping his feet and playing with his hand he waited for a minute.

Then all of a sudden the door click, and a beautiful long haired girl shows up, head-down bangs, hazel eyes akin to jade, slightly brownish hair and ample face, pinkish lips and clean 'V' jawline and little fatty cheeks, matching her white face.

"Hey! You are sooo~ late." She said looking at Paul at the door, her eyes narrowed inspecting this troublesome fellow on the door.

"Seri??!" Standing in front of Seri, warm and speaking in front of him, Paul lost all thinking and quickly hugged her.

"W-what?! Hey idiot! What's with you?" Seri was startled, she can't comprehend what's her friend was thinking, blushing from the unexpected hug.

"I miss you..." The only word he can say, then the warmth of Seri invoked him, tears fall down on his face and he sob.

"H-hey? You are acting weird today, what with 'I miss you'? We just meet yesterday." Seri was baffled by his friend antics, but seeing Paul cry, she suddenly lifter her hand and hug him, at least for her this is a better way to ease him.

"I have a really long nightmare." Paul said.

"I see, geez what are you a kid? Come on stop clinging." Seri tap his back telling him if this goes on further she will be out of breathe.

"Hmm." Paul slowly let go and watch her. Gazing her on the eyes.

Due to silence Seri slightly blushed and turn her head.

"L-lets proceed to practice.." She hurriedly ran into the studio.

"This time." Paul looked at Seri who just enter the small studio in her house. "I'll save you."

He planted that word in his mind, he will take Seri alive even after the end of September and find out what happen and who killed her.

"Hey! What's with spacing out? Dreamworld?" 

"Coming." Paul silently followed.

Thinking how he was given a chance to replay the time again, he could not help to thank for this opportunity. He will do anything, he had to focus on this;

First was find out Seri killer and what happen that day.

Secondly He will help Seri perform on the September Fest together as  promised during September 3.

"Hey Paul! I think I know what song I'll perform." Seri said cheerfully, Paul lightly smiled. This familiar line, this familiar event, making him felt the same deja-vu.

"Really? What is it?" He acted smiling and expecting Seri to say.

"The best song to perform in September." Seri said in all smiles.

"Green day- Wake me up when September ends." She exclaimed.

"Wake me up when September ends." Also Paul said in unison.

Seri looked at him in surprise, and smiles. " you mind reading bastard, how did you know?!"

"He he, you are easy to read. And this song was good." Paul smirked

"And it will be better if I sing it." Seri exclaimed proudly.

"Oh? Really?" Paul acted in doubt.

"Really!" Seri affirmed him.

"You know melodic notes? I thought you always sing pop songs." Paul asked in same line.

"Geez, you never listen to your friend singing classic." She pointed at herself and tried to sing.

"Alright, alright, I believe this madam." Paul admitted defeat, Waving both of his hand in the air.

"Miss, not madam, it was kinda old, hey! Let's stop wasting time." Seri said.

"Test Mic."

"Aiyayayaya"

"Its done."

Paul looked at her, and Seri looked at him and nooded.

"This is Serina Green, your singer." Seri introduce herself.

"This is Paul Simons, my partner who will play the guitar." She pointed at Paul and nooded.

"Start!" Seri said, then the guitar started to play, first it was play in finger slowly. The prelude started, Paul focused himself on the guitar, unlike what he did before singing in hoarse and alone, this time she got Seri by her side, although this was a practice he put his heart on it.

"Start."

FOR THOSE WHO LIKES CLASSICS, There is lots of reference in this series, like chemical romance,Green day, One republic, link in park, FM static etc.

1