Chapter #3: [Best Boy Ever]
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Summer had come so fast." A slow rising melody came out from Seri voice, she immersed herself in the music.

"My innocence had gone so fast." She proceed maintaining the lyrics, Paul looked at her and upon hearing the lyrics, the time he sing it when he remember was 'memories had gone so fast' he can't help but felt a little embarrassed from his singing. It was a wrong lyrics.

"Wake me up, When September ends." 

The practice lasted for an hour, it included training their voices and perfecting the duet part, and also how to adjust Seri voice and some tone practices.

"Hey Paul, since it was Saturday, Help me buy some stuff at the mall." Seri looked at Paul and asked, Paul suddenly think, according to his memory last time, after practice, Seri also asked Paul to come with him but he rejected it because he plan to play games at home. But this time he will change it, he will not miss clues and what is happening on Seri to prevent that thing to happen again.

"Sure." He said.

"Really? Do you not need to play games right now?" Seri asked him.

"What games, I'm bored on it." Paul said.

"Okay! Since you will come with me, I'll make you a human bag carrier." Seri teased and giggle.

"I've been scammed!" Paul said, acted like he bet on the worst agreement ever.

....

After the agreement to met-up in the cafe, Paul immediately dressed back home and bid farewell to his mother.

"H-hey! Paul." A sweet voice calls him, he immediately turn his head at the entrance and saw Seri on a bright yellow skirt that reach above knee. The white T-shirt blend together with the skirt she wore, and white shoes. It was a simple but had a unique matched with her brown hair and white face.

Paul was slightly stunned and immedietly raised his lips and started to curve into a smile.

"Should we go?" He asked, pointing his thumb outside.

Seri looked at him, noticing Paul was also dressed in fashionly manner.

Black shirt that had a simple sentence on the front chest saying, 'The best boy ever', and a normal gray pants and white shoes.

"Best boy ever?" Serina raised her eyebrows looking at Paul.

"He he, it was a gift from grandma long time ago, I just wear it for the first time." Paul scratched his head and remember when his grandma gift this to him last Christmas.

"Oh, Anyway let's go pampered kid." Seri teased him, and widely grin.

"Aiya! What pampered?" Paul looked at her, frowning.

"I hope I got that shirt also, saying 'best girl ever'." She said looking at Paul with expectation.

"Y-you want this kind of shirt?" Paul asked her, thinking, If I bought him this kind of shirt then...It was as if saying she was the best girl in Paul.

"Fine, I'll give you one." He boldly say, nooding in his head. For me you really are the best girl ever.

Serina looked at him, with questioning looked, I was just joking. Well... It was here then, I'm gladly accept it.

"That's a promise right?" She said looking at the boy in front of him.

"Yeah, a second one." Paul said smirking.

"Hey! Since when did you began counting promises? Anyway let's go." She hurriedly drag Paul outside the cafe.

The whole two hours was spent in trivial thing, shopping dresses, wasting time in the arcade, eating in the fast food stalls, and lastly Paul became a human bag carrier as said before. 

And lastly they visited a music store to look around.

"Paul?" A voice echoed at the back, Paul who is searching for a 'September ends' soundtrack raised his head and looked at the direction of the voice.

"Miya?" Paul saw Miya carrying a huge bag, slightly curious what's inside.

"Oh, you're here to buy also?" He asked.

Miya nooded at Paul, as expected her behavior was always straightforward, Like how she wear all black now.

"You're alone?" Miya asked him, looking around.

"Nah, Seri is with me." Paul pointed at the girl, Seri who is listening to the newest headphones, tapping her feet and humming.

"Oh, dating." Miya said and nooded, as her mind wander.

"Its not like that." Paul immedietly denied it, waving his hand.

"I almost forgot, Serina brother is also here at the mall." Miya said and bid farewell.

"Shaun?" Paul was taken aback, before looking at Serina who is still humming.

Shaun Green, he was Serina brother, older than her by 4 years. Which now he is 21, but the two of the siblings was never that close, since Shaun lived independently after reaching 18 years old and moved at the Apartment near K-town.

"W-wait K-Town!" Paul eyes widened, Seri died near K-town, although he was confuse and found it hard to believe. He choose to be cautious, even if that guy was Serina's brother.

"I need to be catious and starts  investigation of the people near Seri." Paul said to himself, and decided to crack down the damn killer.

Tell me if you have the courage to gift this shirt.

1