Interlude #2 – Glory and honor is in the eyes of the beholder
1.2k 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today has been-ith a great bounty!

 

Thine-self and thine brethren have gloriously vanquished our foes and attained provisions.

 

As we approach-ith our most sacred of dwellings, I seethe a most vile scene!

 

My brozza from another mozza has been-th viciously stabbed to death by the most vicious of creatures! My brozza who wouldn’t even hurt-ith a fly was murdered-th ruthlessly and cowardly! Blast the monster! Me and my brethren shall embark-th on a righteous holy crusade to seek-th retribution against the vile creature!

 

We surround-th the vilest of creatures and bare-th our mighty weapons against its vile horrid presence.

 

My most bravest of the brethren rushes-th to put and end to this vile creature, with a righteous and valiant charge!

 

But the vile cowardly creature fleas-th and assaults-th thee ozzer brozza in the most cowardly of ways! What cowardliness!

 

While injuring my honored brother, he courageously attacks-th back at the vile cowardly monster, only for the cowardly vile creature to avoids-th his righteous glorious blow and like a coward the vile creature claws-th into his belly. How vicious this vile creature is!

 

But this vicious cowardly vile creature was not satisfied-th just yet! It hopped-th on my brozza and tore-th through his neck unjustly killing-th my brozza! Has thee no mercy?!?! This vicious vile creature’s transgressions can not stand-th!

 

And I stand-th for it no longer! Thine honored self charges at the cowardly vicious vile creature and injure its arm, only for the cowardly vile creature to flee-th yet again, assaulting-th another of my brethren! What cowardliness!

 

And like that, another of my honored and courageous brethren fell-th, as the vicious cowardly vile creature shred-th through his eyes! Does thy viciousness and cowardliness know no bounds-th vile creature?

 

While Thine was shocked-th by the overall hatefulness of the creature, one of my honored brethren attempted-th to vanquish its evil presence. But the vicious vile creature quickly countered-th and my honored righteous brozza only managed to knock-th the vile creature over!

 

My honorary righteous brozza attempts-th to finish off the hateful creature only for the cowardly creature to exploit-th him and cowardly attack him in the eye!

 

Thine could take-th it no longer and I assaulted the vicious creature pushing-th it down, only for it again to cowardly escape-th and murdering-th yet another of my brethren in the most cowardly of ways!

 

The vicious cowardly hateful vile creature then charges straight at me and assaults-th me in my eye and flings me into my last remaining brethren.

 

 

You have taken 329 damage. You are critically injured and severely bleeding

 

When I come-th to barely standing up, I notice the vicious cowardly hateful vile creature has ended the last of my brethren! And my glorious self has been-th critically injured!

 

But gods have-th mercy! The vicious cowardly hateful vile creature has collapsed-th on the floor and is unable to move! I move towards the hateful evil creature and with the last-th of my glorious strength, I prepare-th the final blow to end this monstrosity! Thine has avenged you my brethren! Even if thine shall join-th you and my ancestors in Valhalla, thine will take-th thee vile creature with me! Or so I swear-th in the name of Von Zon Allon Don Ron Zekaron Shon van Dan Jen Mellaren the 32nd Junior Of Vaizaron! As I move-th my glorious righteous hand to finish it off!

 

 

You have died due to excessive bleeding.

 

 

[Non-Canon]

 

“So you wish to enter Valhalla based on the glorious battle you have fought?” said the mighty existence standing before thine.

 

“But of course! Tis was a glorious battle of valor!” Thine affirms in confidence.

 

“Let us see here … * click * click * click * … According to our records, you and 5 of your brothers... surrounded and mercilessly attacked a level 1 little girl?” the mighty existence inquired while frowning his brow.

 

“But tis was vile and vicious!” Thine insisted!

 

“You don’t say...” the mighty existence replied in a dismissive voice.

 

“Next applicant!” he then shouted.

With this, Volume 1 is done, Volume 2 next.

26