Vol. 2 Chapter 1: Demons (Part 1)
2.6k 12 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A single man walked down the paved street within a dark yet noisy city. One could hear loud roars from the distance, one would also hear growly laughter nearby. But the man didn’t pay any mind towards any occurrences which he passed by.

He had somewhat tanned skin and was wearing a clean all-black suit, black pants, and shoes. His fairly long onyx hair blended perfectly with the darkness as his dark eyes peered forward without much of any distractions.

“Hey there handsome, want to have a good time?”

He ignored that sweet and seductive voice coming from a woman standing in front of a building made up of stone and bricks. The woman was beautiful, so beautiful that any man would instantly fall for her — well, mostly humans at least. She had dark curled horns on her forehead and black wings like bats on her back. Then from her waist rooted a long tail with a triangular point, and it waved around hypnotizingly.

Among the demon race, she was one of the species called a Succubus. The woman was undoubtedly incredibly attractive, but now was not the time to bring himself in the seas of pleasure.

The man gazed up at the sky where the beautiful moon shone its radiance upon the world. However, dark clouds appear to be slowly gathering to obstruct its blessing unto the land.

Will it rain tomorrow?

He mused.

He had just come back from a mission in another continent to the north and had returned to his home to bear the news that might be of great importance to his race. It was a long trip by sea, and he had to leave a few of his operatives on the human continent.

Normally, some demons would be hard-pressed to hide amongst the human populace, however, it was different for his species called Imps. Imps were able to shapeshift at a small level. Meaning, they could only hide their true form and appear human, not completely alter their body and face.

Succubuses could somewhat do the same. However, they were too troublesome of a race to be sent in recon missions. One would just find themselves surprised that the succubus they brought had suddenly disappeared. The next they would know would be that the succubus had returned after seducing a human man and absorbed his life force, leaving a “drained” human corpse on a deserted alley somewhere.

Furthermore, a Succubus had a more risky way of blending with society. They couldn’t do shapeshifting like imps, but they do it by tampering with the minds of people around them. They can trick the eyes of others to change how people perceive them. Thus, they were not exactly a good option to be used, also considering their nature.

As he was getting closer to his destination, at the side of the road there was a group of buff demons. Their skins were of rough dark red and black, and they were massive as shown by their bulky muscles. They were around ten feet tall, and they didn’t wear any clothes like other demons. In short, they were basically always naked. But on the good side, their skin was almost as tough as steel.

“Hey! What the fuck did ya just say?”

“What?! I said it! You’re a damn wuss, stop acting like you’re the tough one in town!”

“Bastard! You wanna go?!”

“Let’s go motherfucker!

The latter immediately punched the other in the face, however, he remained standing and punched his opponent back sending him tumbling towards the direction of the man.

He sighed upon seeing this and quickened his pace while keeping his distance.

They were always the noisy bunch, and their large bodies didn’t make it any better. That often annoyed him.

They were called Hedurus. Otherwise known as Ravagers. That other name came from the fact that they were savages, unruly and violent. If unleashed on the enemy, they would all charge at full speed and they would bring intense violence to their surroundings, always resulting in intense damages and gruesome deaths.

As he ignored the loud clashing of two giant beings behind him, he looked towards his destination. A wide and tall castle was standing in the center of the demon capital. Truth be told, it was the cleanest thing that can be seen in the city, which was at the center amidst dark and shabby homes.

Aside from the homes of demons which most had no light lighted, the entire palace was bright as each window had that yellow glow from fires of torches and lamps. Demons had no need for torches or any light in the dark for they could see just fine, even in the night with no source of light.

The castle was just put that way because it was the center of the demon capital, and where high-ranking demons reside. Therefore, it must look good no matter what.

Time passed and he had finally reached the gates.

Two guards wearing armor flanked the giant gates. They were fully armored, and their faces were completely obscured, but on their backs were a pair of dark wings made up of feathers akin to ravens.

“Rytus, is that you? So you’ve returned.”

“Yes, I have something important to report.”

“Of course, but not all Dread Lords are currently here,” the guard turned and looked above the wall. “Open it!”

Then the sound of heavy objects moving rang out as the gate slowly opened.

“If they’re all not here then I have to set a meeting for tomorrow morning at least, thanks for the heads up.”

“No problem, alright, you can go ahead.”

Rytus nodded and went inside. There were two walls in total protecting the castle, and the next gate was not in front of the first one. Thus, it would take a while before he could arrive at his destination.

As he was about to arrive, he stopped when he saw someone. This person was thin and tall and was wearing an incredibly lavish outfit, a fancy long sleeve shirt, and flashy boots. Both his eyes and hair were black, and on his back sprouted dark wings akin to ravens, similar to the guards earlier.

Under his eyes were dark spots like intense eye bags, but were actually naturally there. As to be clear for the eyes, his entire pupil was dark which would make one think he doesn’t have any irises.

He was a member of a species called the “Arales” on which their wings were their major characteristic.

The Arales grinned when he saw Rytus as they were about to encounter each other at the gates.

Rytus saw that he was holding metal chains on each of his hands, and behind him were two human women tied by the neck. They were fairly young as tears stained their cheeks while they were forcefully dragged to follow.

Furthermore, the women were completely naked, left exposed for everyone to see.

“Rytus, you back, huh?”

“It is a pleasure to see you again, Lord Vezeres.”

Rytus bowed with respect to the man named Vezeres. This man, after all, was one of the five dread lords.

“You must have returned to give us some news, but you better not disturb me tonight!” He said boastfully with a lecherous grin as he glanced at the human woman.

The women’s neck had already begun to redden due to being pulled by the metal chains. While they were both on their knees which touched the rough and hard floor, the two were still quietly sobbing.

Did they just arrive here?

They must be newly delivered to Vezeres, apparent from their distraught state.

“Of course, I wouldn’t dare interrupt your leisurely time.”

It would seem he truly needs to schedule a meeting tomorrow.

“Good, so what do you think of these girls, eh?”

“They are fine, my lord.”

“Indeed. Humans really had their good sides.”

“My lord, may I ask where you obtained them?”

Humans were incredibly scarce here in the demon lands. The reason was that they were massacred in the far past, only perhaps leaving very few survivors and those were hard to track down, might as well call it genocide. Well, the demons didn’t bother to find them anyway.

If Vezeres found humans, then he must have found where a group was hiding.

“Oh, they’re one of the human girls snatched when I ordered to get some from that group of islands where humans reside.”

“I see.”

Kidnapped, huh.

“But please be careful, my lord. If humans discover your operations, it might become harder to obtain humans in the future.”

Rytus was certain that he would need new ones in the future. Vezeres, after all, disposes of those he had become sick of. And these women here would only have about perhaps one month after every night pleasure — pleasure for Vezeres. Well, some even reached two months. In short, it all depended on his whims.

“Don’t worry, I have started a plan.”

“A plan?”

“Not only I had women kidnapped but also men. That way, they can breed.”

“Breed, huh.”

“Think of it as a little farm. But, I imagine in a few years it will become bigger. They will provide for me, and some I might sell to other demons. The females will be raised and used once they grow up. While men will be used to breed more humans, it would seem we also need to leave a few females for that. Well, even men in their teens can impregnate women in their thirties so I suppose that’s not that big of a problem.”

“I see. Splendid as ever, Lord Vezeres!”

Rytus faked his enthusiasm. Well, he didn’t care about any of that anyway.

“Indeed!”

Vezeres puffed his chest in a feeling of greatness, then he heard a human female loudly sobbing. He walked towards her and clutched her cheeks, making her look up at him.

“Why do you cry? There’s no danger here for you.”

“.... I …. I want… to go home.”

The human looked up at him with great distress, as eyes brimmed with tears.

“Aaaw, that’s sad, just sad. But don’t worry, you’ll forget your home as soon as you drown in the intense pleasure that I will give you.”

He said so as he fondled her bare breasts by a handful.

Rytus watched blankly at the scene. In truth, what Vezeres was saying about pleasure was both truth and lie. Yes, he would have sex with these humans, however, most of the time, in a bizarre way that Rytus preferred not to think about it or learn what exactly this winged demon does.

Anyone who always resides in the castle would see the terrible mental state of the human women every morning. They looked like they were broken inside, and traumatized to a maximum extent. The rooms were soundproof, but anyone could imagine that the humans were screaming inside — whether in pleasure, or agony. Whatever he subjects them to, Rytus had no intention to get involved.

Vezeres turned to Rytus.

“Hey Rytus, you must be tired after a long trip, yes? I’ll let you borrow one of them tomorrow if you want.”

“You do not need to trouble yourself, my lord. I dare not to touch your properties.”

“What? No, I don’t mind as long as I give my permission.”

“Thank you for the offer, but I will have to pass.”

“Hm, if you say so.”

No thank you, I don’t want to touch a woman you subjected to weird things.

Vezeres then continued.

“Alright ladies, let’s have a fun night.”

“Oh? What about we have a fun night together, Vezeres?”

Rytus turned stiff the moment he heard that endearing and seductive voice. He took a deep breath, and the moment he blinked, a demoness was already clinging to Vezeres.

The demoness had smooth-looking horns on her forehead going to the back of her head above her crimson hair. She had fair and flawless skin, her dark clothes only covered that between her legs, and a thin strap to hold her voluptuous breasts.

Rytus looked at her thighs and curvy waist, then to her long and pointy tail as it wrapped around Vezeres’s waist. As a special case, she had wings made up of dark feathers on her back.

A succubus. But not a plain normal succubus, this one was one of the five dread lords. Her presence alone ignites lust to all who see her. That was why Rytus had to take in a deep breath to resist that faint feeling.

Vezeres’s eyebrow rose.

“Irian, I appreciate the offer, but no.”

Those who were unfamiliar with her would have been dumbstruck by that refusal. But to anyone familiar, it was understandable that even Vezeres refused to sleep with this demoness.

Succubus drains the life out of any being they sleep with. They could only do this when they were the subject of strong lust and pleasure of the target. Normal succubuses can only completely drain someone weaker than them, that was why humans were the normal targets if there were, and with only a few demons.

They can drain someone stronger, but they cannot drain the entirety of the strong since the succubus would get full, like a belly filled after eating one’s meal. And the life they drained would sustain their beauty and youth.

However, it was different for Irian.

Even the strongest, even among the dread lords, she could suck them dry. Even if you intend to sleep with her, it will still end up in her draining you until there’s nothing left, even if you talked about it beforehand. It was a part of their nature after all.

Even men stronger than her would be susceptible to death after draining. She just had that big of a plate which she put a lot on.

Even Vezeres wouldn’t take any chances. There was actually a member of the dread lords who fell victim to her, and that man was way stronger than her. However, at that time, no one knew what Irian was capable of. The next morning, that member was found dead and completely drained. Irian merely chuckled upon the discovery as she laid on the bed beside him.

“Don’t say that, you’ll lose the opportunity of your lifetime. Besides, I’m curious what you do with your human women.”

“I would rather lose that opportunity that you speak of.”

“How mean.”

She let go of him with a pout.

“At this rate, I’m going to come back hunting on the streets again,” she noticed Rytus and smiled seductively. “Hello~ Rytus, been a long time, wanna do me?”

She winked. Rytus could feel his heart tighten.

“M-My apologies, but I have to refuse.”

“Everyone’s mean here!”

“If you do not drain anyone dry, everyone would have been willing to fuck you.”

Vezeres said with annoyance then continued.

“Trust me, I want to try, but you’re dangerous.”

“Hmph!”

She crossed her arms.

“Whatever, I’ll just go inside then, don’t ever talk to me.”

She walked away towards the castle, her heels clicking loudly on the floor.

“You're going inside right? Rytus.”

“Yes.”

“Then let’s go together.”

The two of them walked together towards the castle, while Vezeres pulled the human females using the metal chains.

 

Please leave a heart and comment :)

81