Prologue
326 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tap...tap....tap....tap.

As I walk under the silent night. My emotions are in turmoil because of how I got fired from my job.

Being accused of stealing money even though I haven’t done anything like that. I should have reported that man before he got to turn it against me! Why is the world so unfair to me!?

Is it because I’m not worthy to live a better life? Or because of how I used to bully people before in my childhood days?

I must have been so stressed out that I didn’t realize that the lights on my apartment were open.

There upon going up the stairs en route to my apartment. I saw the lights on and I thought about it for a sec before i became excited.

“Oh maybe Mike is here!”

My boyfriend Mike is the love of my life. He always made sure that i was happy by making me laugh and showing me love. Recently he became distant and told me that he was helping his family’s business.

I happily went to my apartment and opened the door. But what I saw was not just Mike naked but he was doing a girl on my COUCH!

“Babe!??” Mike tried to cover himself up while my eyes turned red. I was so furious i leaped forward and started to strangle his woman.

“WHO ARE YOU!?? HOW DARE YOU SEDUCE MY BOYFRIEND!!”

As I continue to strangle her Mike grabbed my arms away from her and pushed me in the wall.

“Love let’s go we’re leaving quick!” Mike shouted at the woman and they quickly dressed theirselves.

“Mike why are you doing this!? Why are you cheating on me!?” I shouted as they were already outside the door.

“Because I just used you for benefits! I never liked you anyways!” Mike said as he quickly dragged his woman away.

His words broke my heart in pieces as I dropped down the floor and cried my heart out. The heartache was so painful for me that I even didn’t notice what time it was. After about an hour of crying I decided that I’m done with my life...

I had no one useful to confide in too. I had no one who can help me in my dire needs. I had no more recollection of thinking of other ways to help myself than to end my life.

I closed everything the windows, the door, and the tv. I walked away from the living room into moving at my bedroom. I checked my belongings before I decided to burn them up.

I moved outside quickly and sounded the fire alarm. After all i can’t just harm other people by my own depression. Instead I moved onward to where I want to be right now and that place is the rooftop.

Finally reaching my destination I took the sights below me. People fleeing away from the building, seeing cops and fire trucks quickly moving to the scene. I chose the spot where i wish to fly and let my horrible life end.

I hope whoever created this body of mine to forgive me for taking my own life. Those were my last thoughts before I jumped and ended my consciousness when I finally reached the end of my fall.

After that I never thought that I would wake up as a baby!?

21