Chapter 2
199 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story!

“Sorry Babe, I love her more than you! You never showed me love anyways! You only love your goddamn work!”

“Mike that’s not true! You know why I work so much for both of us! It’s for our future and everything we would need when we get old enough together!”

“Like we would ever will! Let’s go, love, let’s leave this stupid woman!”

“Mike! Don’t leave me! Please come back! MIKE!”

“Uwaaahh!”

I suddenly woke up from my nightmare with a cry. Is it even considered a nightmare even though what has transpired in there is true? He left me for his woman, but I did the best for both of us. He should have told me he was looking for my attention instead of doing that.

Lack of communication is one of the ways a relationship would break up. I should have realized it sooner. Now that I think about it I could have other options instead of killing myself before. But maybe all the stress and getting heartbroken happening at the same time made me do that.

“Frey! What’s wrong baby!?”

Ah, my lovely parents came to my rescue. I’m sorry for worrying you both and making you wake up in the middle of the night. I will try to repay you both to the best I can when I grow up.

I managed to sleep easily again with the comfort of my parents. As the day came I woke up earlier seeing both of my parents beside me. Guess they decided to let me sleep in the bed so that they can guard me.

I saw a rooster peeking out from the bed. Now that I can see him a little bit clearer, Beelx is bigger than most roosters.

“Oh Frey, your finally awake?”

My mom asked as she carried me in her arms. She walked outside leading to a door. I can finally see what it looks like outside! I was so excited to finally witness what it looks like outside.

“What do you think of the city of Elio Frey?”

I can only gasp and stare at the beautiful view in front of me. There were fountains of water, completely cemented tiles, and there are a lot of people!

“Guess you like it, right sweetie!? See you keep on giggling.”

If that’s what my mother said then it may be true after all I can’t feel my face for now. It was so breathtaking to see and I can also see the beautiful sea from here!

“HAHAHAHAHA! Child are you looking at how handsome I am?! You’ve got good taste!”

Here we go, the first weirdo of this new life has appeared! To be clear I’m looking at you though. Can’t believe this weirdo mistook it for just being a background character in the nice view.

“Excuse me, sir? Please don’t be so noisy, I think Frey wasn’t even looking at you.”

That’s right! Tell him, Mom!

“Nah I’m sure this child has seen the most handsome person in this place! Which means me! HAHAHAHAHA! Call me daddy young one!”

Eww! If I can already express some great expressions I might have reacted with the greatest disgusted face ever.

“I think I have to call some knights. Never thought that there would be someone like this here.”

“There’s no need for that my lady! I can handle that person for you!”

“Fine go tie yourself up.”

“Why would I tie myself up?!”

What a stupid guy, someone please beat this guy up!

“Now then please come to my side and I shall protect you both!”

I saw Beelx below glaring menacingly upon the weird guy.

“Come now don’t be sh- gwaaahhhh!”

Never thought I would see the day that I would be so thankful I had a pet rooster. Beelx nailed his face with his kick. 

“Oh no! Anyways, good job Beelx! Let’s all go inside now!”

I should thank Beelx later with a scratch. But food huh, I want to eat meat soon...

After some arduous 3 months later

“Look, honey! It’s finally going to happen!”

“Frey you can do it! Come on, come to papa!”

Here I am trying my best to crawl. After a series of hardships of not being able to do it. I Frey with the soul of an adult woman am so happy of finally being able to crawl.

“You did it, Frey! Honey, she did it!”

“Yes, she did! I think we can introduce her now to our friends!”

Wait, friends? I wonder who are they? Well, more options for going out are greater than staying inside the house. I tried to speak with cute baby noises and kept on pointing at Beelx.

“Sweetie, you want to bring Beelx along?”

I nodded while I see the rooster nervous.

“Sure if that’s you want Frey!”

Great job Papa! Take that you lazy rooster! Don’t you see how fat you now are just because you saved us from a weirdo before!

Mommy had been continuously giving him a lot of food since that incident. He properly became a part of the family because of that.

As a part of our family, you can’t be too lazy now Beelx. Beelx looked dejected but followed behind us.

I enjoyed these rides to wherever we are going. Seeing the populace having fun and being rowdy makes me smile. Soon I will be one of those people enjoying it too.

When we’ve finally stopped I moved back to face the front on where we are. Well, I can’t believe we’re in front of a beautiful mansion. Are we related to some rich people?

“Welcome, Wilbert and Felicia. Might this cute one be Frey? Here have a treat.”

Oh, guess I now know where to get free sweets soon.

“Where’s Krysler? I want him to finally meet our daughter.”

“He’s currently tending to his youngest son. I shall lead you both to where they are. Please follow me, is the rooster your pet?”

“Yeah so don’t mind him, now please lead us to them, Fred.”

“As you wish.”

Wow, there’s a lot of furniture inside. As expected of a rich family! We finally reached the door and Fred opened it for us.

“Krysler! Long time no see!”

“Wilbert?! Welcome my friend! You too Felicia, and is that cute baby Frey?”

“Yeah say hi Frey!”

“Da!”

I tried to wave at him and he became extremely happy.

“How cute! It almost seems like she can already understand our words. Wait I’m gonna call Siegfield, can I leave Tenni to you?”

“Sure, we can take care of one more child anyways.”

“Thank you! Eh? Is this rooster with you?”

“Ah, yes his name is Beelx my friend why?”

“It seems like he has some mana on him.”

“Wait really? Beelx is that true?”

We all stared at Beelx who became instantly nervous. He instantly shook his head saying that it’s not true.

“Id!”

What an idiot it just shows you can understand us and how you really might have mana stupid rooster.

“I’m gonna check it for real later. I will be right back! Fred, please serve some food and tea.”

“Understood Lord Krysler.”

Oh so he’s a noble, guess I’m gonna be friends with nobles now the hell.

“Go have fun with Tenni!”

Mommy finally put me down the floor and I crawled to check who is this Tenni.

“Ba!”

I finally saw the baby Tenni. He has brown hair with green eyes.

“Bu!”

I tried to communicate with him through baby talk and crawled in front of him.

It ended up with both of us having a staring contest. That is until Lord Krysler finally arrived with Tenni’s older brother.

“I’m back! Let me introduce you to Siegfield!”

Siegfield waved at us saying hi. He has blonde hair with blue eyes? Well lord Krysler has blonde hair and green eyes. Maybe his wife had blue eyes.

“Now then let’s bring all the children in our arms shall we?”

“Come here, Frey.”

My crawling time was abruptly cut and now I’m in the being putting into sleep time. Their adult talk was too much for my still baby brain so I slept instead on their whole meeting.

But still Siegfield and Tenni huh? Guess I’m gonna have some childhood friends this time. I hope they would be the kind of friends I hope to find when they grow up.

9