Side story 1 Beelx
167 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finally woke up from my relaxing slumber. I the demon Beelx have finally destroyed the Iskan Fort. I may be a demon but most of my kind hate me for having a chicken head.

Well, I guess it’s kinda weird have a chicken head with a human body. Well, I don’t care about them anymore! I only care to be the strongest!

“Everyone get ready for battle! We’ve finally spotted the demon!”

“Now looks like my guests have finally arrived!

I quickly jumped to the side to avoid all their magic’s and quickly descended to their shield wall.

Wielding my halberd I sliced upon them all with quick ease.

“Holy chains!”

I saw a lot of chains incoming and quickly dodged them.

“Those annoying chains of yours! I blow you all away!”

I unleashed the power of my halberd. Creating an enormous explosion around me.

“That’s what you get stupid humans!”

“You're the stupid one! Everyone Holy chains!”

“What?!”

My arm was bonded and started burning my arm. The chains continuously appeared and started binding my whole body.

I have no choice but to unleash all of my magic power! But doing that will...

“Damn it all! Haaaaaa!”

“What?! Everyone getaway!”

“Too late fools!”

I unleashed my whole magic power destroying the whole vicinity. I’m sure of it this time that all those humans died too.

“But now I have to cope up with being a full rooster now!”

Damn you, humans! How can I get all my magic power back?! How can I even fight with these wings and feet?!

Wait, I hear more humans coming! I need to get far from here quickly!

After that, I quickly ran away from the battlefield and started hiding in the forest.

“Oh look a rooster! I can easily save some money with you for our dinner ehehehe!”

“Ack?!”

I was captured easily in a bag and I thought that my life was finally over. And that’s how I ended up meeting with this adorable baby girl. Who is now staring at me with a cute face! I got lucky this girl thought of me as her pet or else I might have been served in a platter right now.

As an exchange, I Beelx a demon pledge my life to serve you instead. I promise to help you. I hope this baby girl understands that. I’m gonna make sure to protect you from dangerous humans with my rooster kick!

Now off we go to a place where I can keep training my rooster kick to the max!

Just giving a short side story there will be more of these side stories soon!

8