Chapter 3
123 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A year has finally passed since the day I was reincarnated. I’ve learned a lot in the days that have passed by the everyday life that had transpired. I heard that the place where we are at is called the city of Hemlock.

It’s a city governed by Lord Krysler the friend of my Papa, and Mama.

Now I’m finally putting some effort into walking around the house. I still can’t forget the day when I finally started to walk. I had finally accomplished one of my goals and was rewarded with kisses with hugs from my parents.

Of course, I started it with the aid of my parents who were both so happy. They started playing with me a lot making me always move around. I may be glad about it but please don’t push me to always play! It’s so tiring too you know?!

While at it, my parents bring me to Uncle Krysler’s estate every weekend. Since then I’ve been quite close to Siegfield and Tenni. Those 2 boys are cute and fun to play with anyways.

Since Siegfield is one year older than us he’s finally starting to take directions easily. I heard from Uncle Krysler that Siegfield seems to like swords because he always plays with his wooden sword. I can’t believe it when I saw Siegfield one time sleeping while hugging his wooden sword.

While Tenni seems astonished at books. He always looks at the books whenever he saw one. While I’m trying to grasp the knowledge language of people from this world. I can’t read the words from the books that’s why I want to learn it quickly since it will be easier. Still, the language here is the same as in my old world. It’s kinda weird since the writings are different but I guess it is what it is. I want to learn everything quickly for now!

I remember the days when I was so timid being young and all that in my old world. But gaining knowledge at a young age will help me a lot when I grow up. Maybe I should try to write some random scribbles and hope my parents start to teach me some spelling with words.

Seeing Papa appear in my lines of sight I called him.

“Dabu!”

“Yes sweetie, daddy is here what do you need?”

I successfully got his attention and I raised my arms toward him to carry me into his arms.

“So where do you want to go Frey?”

“Da!”

I pointed at the door leading to the outside.

“Maybe later sweetie, lunch is almost ready after all. Let’s go with mommy after eating okay?”

“Um!”

I nodded my head in understanding. I then played with my Papa’s beard instead while looking at my surroundings.

Cluck cluck!

Looks like a certain rooster finally decided to appear.

“Frey looks like Beelx is here. Want to try using him as a mount?”

Wait use a rooster as a mount? I think there are a lot of things wrong with that. Well anyways as a mount huh? How can I even balance myself while riding it?

Papa placed me in Beelx's back and I grabbed his neck for balance.

I glared at him menacingly trying to tell him in words what would happen.

Don’t you dare let me fall or I will strangle you.

Beelx looks like he understands it and started getting nervous again.

“Don’t worry Frey, you won’t fall! I cast Chain body into you to Beelx.”

Chain body? Is that magic or something? But what Papa said was true! I’m not falling from Beelx and I’m well balanced!

Beelx started to walk while I’m trying to direct him where to go.

Frey, try directing Beelx to the kitchen to see your mother at work!”

“Da!”

I pointed my finger on the kitchen not before I let it graze on the rooster’s head making him cluck in pain.

Beelx looked at me like someone who is crying. Heh, that’s what you get for before by irritating me with your training.

1 month ago I saw Beelx doing something while crawling. Turns out that he was kicking the air and he always changes his style of kick. The hell is this rooster doing was what on my mind once that time. Before long he’s noises got louder and irritated me to no end. I can’t even silence him since I'm still a baby and my parents were busy with work.

That’s why now I’m so happy that I can see the imagination of head bump in this rooster’s head.

“Oh my sweetie! You look so adorable! Nice work Beelx! I’m gonna give you some extra food later.”

Just with those words Beelx suddenly became happy again. I strangled him a little bit since he’s trying to jump by being so happy and he understood it quickly.

My Papa disabled his magic spell and placed me on my mother’s lap. We then started to eat while my mom was feeding me and Beelx was enjoying his food.

After eating lunch we left the house. While being carried I saw the weirdo before trying to woo some ladies to calling him ‘Daddy’ before he got dragged away by the guards. Serves him right! I hope I don’t see more weirdos soon! Was much thought before I saw a hooded man pass by with Teal eyes. He took a glance on me before he keep on moving away from the crowd.

Not long before I was woke up from remembering the curious person. Now I’m looking directly at my childhood friends who are playing right now. Well I’m glad that they are sharing their brotherly bonds even though now I’m left alone with nothing to do.

I started to look through the books that we’re left behind. Our parents were in another room talking about something. Fred was guarding us with a smile like he was in heaven watching cute kids play. Well I hope he doesn’t develop some weird fetishes or else all of us would be in trouble.

Not before long Tenni sat besides me and started looking through the books. While Siegfield was walking with wooden sword in hand being directed by Fred. It hurt my head to think that Fred is already trying to teach a 2 year old kid how to wield a sword.

“Fred, I hope you don’t mind guarding one more? Her parents want her to get comfortable here while we talk.”

“Of course milord! I’m glad to be of help. Now where’s the young miss?”

Eh, Uncle Krysler brought another kid?

“Arc say hello to my 2 kids and Frey.”

“Hello I’m Arc!”

She’s the oldest among us then.

“Listen Arc, I hope you play with the kids well since your already 3. Mommy and daddy will be another room talking about important stuff okay?”

“Okay!”

“Let’s go Lord Krysler.”

“Have fun kids! Fred make sure to guard them.”

“Understood.”

The adults left leaving the elderly Fred with us.

“Miss Arc I hope you play well with the kids.”

“Me too!”

Arc then quickly played with Siegfield and Tenni. Either with a sword or chasing Siegfield around they enjoyed it. While I’m still trying to grasp the meaning of the words in the book.

“Fred what’s her name?”

“She is Frey, she’s the daughter of Wilbert the blacksmith of Gale wind, and Lady Felicia who is Lord Krysler’s little sister.”

“Eh, a noble was allowed to marry a commoner?”

“Wilbert, while not looking like a noble gained the title of Baron from the king. He used to serve as a knight in the royal capital and defeated a demon. He’s title was a reward for his bravery and valor.”

That’s the first time I heard of this. So I’m actually a noble? Don’t tell me I have a lot of responsibilities to do when I grow up?! I really need to learn a lot of things quickly then!

“I see, I’m surprised about that but I guess that means Frey would be known then soon.”

“That is true, but for now I'm really surprised that you manage to know that since your still a child.”

“Really? Well I guess my mind just develops faster than usual. I was blessed with this crest you see.”

“A crest blessed from Elune! You are fortunate to be blessed by the goddess.”

“Is it a blessing? A lot of people seemed to be afraid of approaching someone like me.”

“I'm sure that they are just envious of you. Besides you can start spending time with Frey instead.”

Fred is encouraging her huh. Well, I’m curious about her crest too.

“Alright! Hello Frey! I’m Arc, do you understand me?”

I nod my head.

“Really? Did you understand my words? Fred, it seems that I’m not the only one weird after all!”

“Well, I’m glad you're feeling better with just that.”

Wait maybe I can use Arc to learn the writings instead! I finally drew up a plan for it while Arc seems to keep talking to me. I’m finally gonna learn these written words soon!

8