Side story 2 Arc
145 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wonder since when I lived again I'm in back to being a baby. Yes me Arc has been reincarnated again back to my old self or should I say I've just gone back from time?

30 years from now a great war would start and that's where I'm gonna die from a certain demon. That demon is named Raman the walking disaster. A demon who is in the form of a human but much taller and bigger. His power was so strong that he destroyed our army.

Even with the help of all of my friends we still got defeated. I despaired as one by one my friends died by the cruel ways the demon enjoyed torturing us. When I was finally the last one I tried to stab him one last time with my spear before he blew me up.

That's where I come in as a baby. If the sudden appearance of the crest on my left hand meant something I hope I will be able to change the future. As time goes by I would soon learn that there are things that have changed.

3 years have passed since my new rebirth. My parents suddenly got the urge to stay at the city of hemlock which is kinda different from what I remember. I guess the future had changed since this time my mind is of the future me.

My parents decided to meet up with Lord krysler the lord of this domain. He seems to be a good lord to his people. While I was left by my parents to three kids. I played with it and decided to play with the 2 boys.

Then I felt someone starting at me and that's where I saw her. A cute girl like me who has brown hair and green eyes. I asked the butler her name and known that her name is Frey.

I heard that she's the daughter of Lord Wilbert and Lady felicia whom I recall were important people in the future. But they broke up at this age from what I heard since their daughter died?

Then it means that the future might have changed? I look at her once again and saw her looking at the books. If this girl is the daughter of the future swordmaster and tactician of the kingdom. Then it would help a lot for me to befriend her. This time I'm gonna make sure that everyone would be safe while I will make that demon regret everything!

8