Chapter 4
108 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My plan had been moving along quite well. Arc had been a great help in trying to teach me the words and writings in this world.

Well for now I’m currently with Arc enjoying my time learning from her.

“Frey are you listening?”

“Ya!”

“Okay let’s continue with the lesson.”

“If it’s alright Lady Arc maybe you can teach her later again?”

“What’s the problem Fred?”

“Your mother and father are calling for you milady.”

“Is that so? Well, I guess we should continue this later. Later Frey!”

“Da!”

I waved my hand at Arc as she left me with the brothers.

It’s been a month already since me and Arc became friends? I don’t know but I think she treats me like a little sister at times. Well I do enjoy the continuous head pats.

“Lady Frey would you like some sweets?”

I nod my head and I happily accepted the sweets Fred gave me.

I hid them in my pockets of my newest clothes. Yes this clothes, I still remembered how happy my parents were when I finally became a 1 year old baby. I was sure my parents were only the ones who stuffed the cake into their mouths. The most frustrating part is I’m still a baby and I can’t even eat the food that we’re prepared.

Well I guess I should try to decipher the words written in the book.

“How time flies, soon Lady Frey will be going to learn at the academy too.”

Wait Academy? I’m glad that they have a school here.

“Are you interested in it Lady Frey? Well if you can understand me, the academy is where they teach kids about everything they would need to know. Like economy, history, language, and there are some weapon trainings too.”

Hoh, how very interesting! I need to study there soon when I’m able to grow up faster me!

Someone knocked on the door and entered.

“Fred how are the kids?”

“They’re Alright Lord Krysler. Both Siegfield and Tenni are sleeping on the couch.”

“Guess they exerted their energy quickly to fell asleep like that.”

“You know how kids are milord, well let’s leave Lady Frey in their category.”

“Oh, your trying to read the book Frey? That’s great! I should tell your parents about this.”

Uncle Krysler left quickly and all I can do is sigh. Well I guess it will be easier to learn now.

I wish that the days will pass quickly so that I can finally be able to study at the academy.

4 years later...

Quisora-11-1215 Hemlock City

“I’ve finally arrived! Tenni we’re finally here!”

“Yep! I hope big brother will meet with us later. Oh and big sis Arc is here too right?”

“Yep she is! Now let’s go and have a blast for today! Hey Beelx don’t get left behind now!”

“Bekok!”

Yes the day finally came where I can study at the academy. For now we are still in the kinder level but I hope to skip early and get to elementary level instead. It’s quite boring in the kids level after all.

“Remember Tenni, we’re aiming to get to elementary level quickly!”

“I got it Frey! Don’t worry I studied everything you gave me!”

Tenni gave me a thumbs up with a big smile. Yep this small child before now had finally grown to young boy. Never thought that he would need glasses at an early age though.

“Yep let’s get to elementary level quickly and follow after Siegfield.”

I helped Siegfield in his studies when my body can finally function properly. Good thing that muscle head listened to me instead of always playing with his sword.

“Bekok?”

Still I can’t leave my pet Beelx in the house. Good thing the academy allowed it and now Beelx has been guarding me from weirdos that ends up with him staring at people. I wonder what this rooster is trying to do. Still there had been strange things happening recently.

My memory from my past life is becoming blurry. Is it because I’m getting used to this world? Even the dark feelings I once felt are gone. Ain’t this weird? I’m probably sure I haven’t cope up with it yet but all of it disappeared.

“Frey what’s wrong? The principal is about to start the opening ceremony.”

“Eh, sorry! I was daydreaming I didn’t even notice we already reached our seats.”

“Well I just guided you with my hand instead when I saw that you aren’t hearing anything I was saying.”

“I’m sorry it’s just that I’ve been thinking about something important.”

“I see, oh it’s starting Frey!”

“Well let’s focus on the main attraction for now then.”

Yes everything will be fine. I think it’s better that it disappeared for now since I can focus on my new life for now. I took Beelx and let him sat on my lap while we listen to our principal’s speech.

After 30 minutes have passed...

“Is this our classroom Frey?”

“Yes it is Tenni now let’s go in!”

When we entered the classroom the only thing I can say is that...

It was pure chaos! All the kids were rowdy and some of them are even destroying school properties!

“What’s going on? Are you sure this is the right one Frey?”

I looked at the class name again and it’s still the same.

Sighs... Yep it is, I think we should try to accelerate to elementary as quickly as possible.”

“I agree it’s too chaotic in here. I guess we are too different from them.”

“Oh what are kids doing here?”

“Oh teacher! Everyone is destroying the school properties!”

“Oh no damn I’m getting my salary deducted for this! Kids stop!”

Me and Tenni both laughed as our Male teacher dived into the fray to get all the other kids to sit.

6