The day after *
434 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Something hot, wet and vibrating around my cock woke me up the next morning.  It took me a minute to realize what it was - the most incredible blowjob I’d ever gotten.  She was purring!  Between that and the incredible things her rough but supple tongue did to me, I quickly exploded into her mouth.  She cleaned me off with her tongue, then licked her lips.

“That's the best thing about being the biggest of the smaller cats,” she said. “Lions, tigers and leopards get all the press, but they can’t give purr jobs!  Come on, breakfast is ready.  Let’s eat while I explain.”

Breakfast was delicious, as usual.  As we ate, she told me that she had been an ROTC cadet until she was diagnosed with advanced hepatitis during her sophomore year.  This was when it was still difficult to treat.  She was given a medical disqualification from her ROTC scholarship, and would have had to withdraw from Murch if her doctor hadn't taken her under his wing.  She let him seduce her, only to find herself being forced by a cougar.  He was apologetic after, and taught her how to control her inner beast, but she never again let her guard down around him.  Until the previous night, had restricted herself to a few one-night stands with other were-folk.  There aren't they many.

“You know,” she said, “I wasn’t joking last night, when I said I’d have to kill you.  It’s one of the few laws all weres have in common. Anyone who knows we exist must become one of us, or die.  Had I let you go, the local werewolf pack would hunt us down.  They'd kill me, and rape you, making you one of them.”

She stopped spreading jam on her toast and put it down. “I’m sorry, Zach, truly I am. It’s just that I’ve been so alone.  I can’t undo what I did to you last night.  I wish I could have given you a choice.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I said nothing.  I wasn’t yet sure how I felt about what she had done to me, but I still cared for her.

She continued, “What Dr. Hennessey did to me felt like I had been raped.  Yes, the sex started out as completely consensual, but what came with it… was very much like a rape.  And now, I've done the same thing to you."

"And on top of that, I changed you because I was tired of being human all the time.  I like being the cougar. It's how I decompress after a hard day.  I could have found you a summer sublet to stay in, but instead I brought you out here with me.  I should have known the full moon would weaken my self control."

"I feel so guilty. For ultimately selfish reasons, I condemned you to the same lonely life I'm stuck with.  Can you forgive me?" She looked so miserable, so apologetic, that I took her in my arms, and kissed her tears away.

Then something she had said clicked.  “You had unprotected sex with me, and you have hepatitis?” I almost screamed it at her.

She laughed at me.  That made me even madder.  She actually laughed at me.

“I turned you into a fucking werecat, and you’re worried about hepatitis?”  She continued more quietly.  “Zach, the virus can’t survive in a feline body.  That why Dr. Hennessey did it - to cure me.  What's more, most cougar diseases can’t survive in humans.  About the only thing we have to worry about are rabies and toxoplasmosis.  Avoid rabid animals, don‘t eat rats and wash your hands after changing a litter box, and you don‘t really have to worry about infectious disease at all.”

We went our separate ways to work: me to my internship, her to her office.  Work was odd.  I had gone through the strangest experience in my life, and I couldn't say anything.  I had to reassess my views of reality.  If werefolk were real, what about all the other myths?  Fernando, our survey chief, had long lower canines.  Was he one of us?  That strange, shaggy professor in the Classics department.  Could he be Pan in disguise?  Needless to say, I was distracted, enough so that I my supervisor sent me home early.

I drove back to the ranch, walked up the steps to the veranda, and sat down.  I spent a while looking out over the ranch, thinking.  Ruminating, really, trying to figure out the rest of my life without really enough data to make informed decisions.  I could almost hear my adviser, Dr. Doder, chastizing me for that.

Motion caught my attention.  A cougar walked around the corner and hopped up onto the veranda.  I tensed for a second, then realized it was holding its head and tail up high, not the low stalking posture.  Also, wild cougars typically don't wear topaz earings.  "Ashleigh?" I asked.

The big cat nodded yes, and climbed up on the seat next to me.  She looked me in the eyes, butted her head into me, and purred as she licked along my jaw.  Her rough tongue tugged on my five-o'clock shadow.

That's when it got weird.  She turned around so her butt was towards me, lowered her front half and raised her hips as high as she could. Her tail went straight up. and, there, a few inches from my face, the pink folds of a damp, very human pussy glistened in the late-day sun.

What was I supposed to do?  I didn't exactly know the finer points of cougar etiquette.  I figured I'd do what my friend Ted's cats did. 

I leaned forward and took a sniff.

Ashley said that I wouldn't change until the next full moon, but  less than twenty four hours after I started my werecougar journey, I noticed the first change.  As I inhaled, her scent percolated deep into the nether recesses of my brain, inflaming a primal mammalian instinct. 

I've always prided myself on being rational, not swayed by emotional or physical needs.  Yeah, that went out the window.  I had to have her.  Now.  I wrapped my hands around her just in front of her hind legs, gave her vulva a few good slurps with my tongue, then nuzzled down to find her pink pearl.   Soon, I was holding her with one hand, and struggling with the other to undo my belt.  I finally gave up, used both hands to undo my belt and jeans, and, with my shirt still on and my pants around my knees, I grabbed her again, pulled her to me and pressed in.  She yelped, spun around, and raked my forearm with her front claws.  I stared at the blood seeping from several parallel scratches, looked her in the eyes and said.  "Sorry.  I got carried away.  Can I try again?"  

She nodded yes and turned her hindquarters back to me.  This time, I caressed her labia with my fingers, and slowly worked one, then two fingers inside her.  In this form, she was even tighter than she had been last night.  No wonder.  That must have hurt.  I slowly stroked her insides, my palm down and my thumb teasing her clit, as she warmed up and got wetter.  She pulled away, turned around, and gave my cock a few long.slow licks.  God, that rough tongue felt incredible!  I wouldn't want any more than that though.  It would hurt.

She turned back around, lay down on her forelegs and raised her butt up high.  This time, I made sure I was lined up properly and, with gentle pressure, slowly entered her.  As I bottomed out, she took in a deep breath and let out a long, purring sigh.  It wasn't as intense as the blowjob, but I could still feel her vibrate.  "Better?" I asked.  She nodded yes, than started slow, short strokes, pulling away from me and pushing back.  I matched her rhythm, stroking with her.  As snug, wet and hot - easily a few degrees over human temperature - as she was, I actually had to keep it slow to keep it going.  Eventually, though, her needs won out.   Slowly at first, then with more vigor, she ramped up the speed and intensity.  I felt the muscles behind my balls begin to clench. so I reached between her legs and pinched her clit.  My clenching became spurting, and she spasmed around me.  

I was upright on my knees, buried deep inside her.  She was on all fours, tickling my nose with her tail. I pulled off my shirt, laid us both down on her sides and kicked off my pants.  She wriggled until her back was up against my front.  It struck me then, how truly odd it was.  There I was, spooning with a cat that normally would be more likely to kill me.  We nestled there for a while, until she lifted her head up, looked around, changed back to human.  I admit I was dissapointed about slipping out of her as her insides were rearranged.  She snuggled up against me again and said, "A helicopter is coming.  I don't mind being seen like this, but beeing seen as a cougar could get awkward."

"For me, maybe. The pilot would wonder why I was buggering a wild animal."

I could hear it now.  It sounded like several helicopters were flying low.  A minute later, four Army Blackhawks buzzed over the treetops.  We snuggled a bit longer, then got up and started making dinner.

8