Boss with benefits*
207 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

Sorry.  I was going to use this chapter later in the story, but it works better here. 

The next afternoon found me on Ashley's veranda, two fingers deep in her pussy, stroking her while nibbling on one of her bottom nipples.   She was writhing beneath me, alternating between human moans and little feline meeps.  Feeling her start to spasm, I shifted my attention to her clit, sucking it into my mouth while purring loudly.  This drove her over the edge, as I had intended,  Her claws pricked my scalp as she grabbed the back of my head with both hands and ground her mons into my face.  Nothing left to do but ride it out.

"Holy Fuck!" she finally exclaimed.  "How did you get so damn good at that?"

"I dunno.  I suppose having a good teacher helps."

She pulled me up next to her and proceeded to groom her pussy juice off my face.  She purred as her rough tongue combed the furr on my muzzle.  When she was satisfied, she ran a hand down my belly fur to my crotch, and started slowly stroking my cock.  The tough but supple pads under her knuckles and fingers felt so good that I involuntarily purred and moaned at the same time.  She kissed me, and murmurred into my mouth, "Your turn."  She rolled over onto all fours facing away from me, then looked over her shoulder as she slowly raised her tail to reveal her glistening vulva.  

"That will never not turn me on," I said as I rose to cover her.  I put my hand-paws on the porch floor, on either side of hers, and pushed her tail aside with my hip.  I gently bit the back of her neck, and entered her with a long, slow stroke, relishing her hot wet tightness until I bottomed out.  After a few more of those, I moved one hand down her flank, teasing each nipple in turn until I got to the bottom one, which I carefully pinched with the backs of two claws.  She bucked beneath me, and I increased my speed and force, slamming my hips into her ass.  

Her second cumming in just a few minutes tipped me over the edge, too.  We throbbed together as we sank down to lie on the floor, panting in the late summer sunlight. I rolled us over onto our sides, and spooned her from behind. I slipped out of her a bit, and she cupped my cock with one hand, holding me inside. 

"I'd like to meet this teacher of yours.  You've come a long way."

"You know there's no one but you, Ash,"

She tensed a little, so I asked,  "What?"

"Do you ever think it's wrong to have sex with your boss like this?"

"Well, it's probably a good thing we don't have an HR department," I quipped. "And I don't mind having a boss with benefits."

She chuckled, got serious again, then said, "No, seriously, Shouldn't you be with someone closer to your age?" A touch of nerves crept into her scent.

"What's up, Ash? What's going on?"

"I...  I met a guy.  A little older than me.  His name is Raul, and he's a jaguar from Oaxaca.  We really hit it off, but ..."

"A hahgwahrrr from Wah-hahca," I said, in a bad imitation of a Mexican accent.  "Sounds steamy."

"You don't mind?"

"I figured it would happen eventually.  Cougars don't have long term relationships, and humans have a strong tendency towards at least serial polygamy.  It's in both of our natures."  I told her about Julie's flirting, and how my cougar half whispered to me that I should pin her to the classroom table, lift her skirt and take her from behind.

"But you didn't right?  Tell me that you didn't!"

"I didn't.  I basically ran as soon as the bell rang.  But let me tell you about the other girl I met.  Her name is Tendeleo, and she's a were-cheetah."  I told her about how we had caught each other's scents, how she'd tracked me down, and how we'd spent most of the previous evening enjoying each other's company, talking about things we really couldn't tell anyone else.

"So," I suggested, "should this be our last boss-with-benefits night until we both figure out where you're going with Raul, and I'm going with Tenny?"

"That sounds fair enough, but I'm not done with you yet," she said as she rolled over on top of me and straddled my hips.

5