Chapter 1
1.9k 26 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rushia look aeound her new room where the god reincarnated her she also saw the mirror where she can see herself she has green hair and crimson red eyes looking around the room she spotted a bed big enough for one person a closet a computer near the bed and a door which she will just assumed led to the toilet.

she walks towards the closet and when she open it she can see some clothes underwear and all your daily life needs.

"Now then what should i do that crazy god dropped me to a world where a crazy pervert can destroy your clothes with a mere touch and people who can casually destroy the countries dressing up as a magical" she said while shuddering at the pervert part and cursing the god who have thrown her into a shitty world.

'though that god did give me a couple of good abilities bit they are not the best even if they are overpowered it doesn't matter if my body can't react on time im dead' Rushia thought while glancing around the room to see if she miss anything.

Sitting on the bed she closed her eyes then mumbled "[Trace On]" then 500 magic circuit of EX rank came to life and not a moment later a black sword appeared in my outstretched right hand and after the moment i caught it i almost drop it because it was heavy only with the help of reinforcement is the only thing that is keeping me from stabbing the sword to the floor of my house.

"Holy shit im either weak as hell or this sword is just heavy" Rushia mumble while inspecting the blade it was razor sharp and i felt like this thing can cut through anything made by non magical human.

Anyway she needed to go to school so she just took a quick bath and put on the kouh academy school girls uniform.

'Uwahhh aren't the skirt a little bit to short who over made this uniform i want to smack them with a hammer noble phantasm!' rushia though patting her still growing breast she is not flat really.

so after rushia finish putting her uniform on based on the memory that this new body has she is a new transfer student so she actually have to get to kouh early

Walking around she saw some people wearing the kouh school uniform not wanting to get there attention she decided to follow them from behind to know where the school is.

"Hey Issei come to my house later to watch the new anime called the Oppai strike back the protagonists is this hot chick who has a huge breast that will put rias senpai to shame!" A guy who was wearing glasses said before grinning lewdly and same grin could be spotted to the bald man with an athletic build and the guy who had brown hair.

Pumping his fist on the air issei declared in the middle of the street where a lot of people walking and doing there business.

"Seriously dude bigger than that of rias senpai!" Issei shouted garnering disgusted look from someof the people while the others just shook there head already use to the situation.

As if he sense something the one in glasses suddenly did a 180 to see no one.

"What is it Motohama you just suddenly turn around" Issei ask in concern for one of his best friend while matsuda just look at the spot motohama was looking at.

"Sorry i though my chick rader have gone off maybe im just too excited" Motohama Said Sheepishly while issei just shrug along with motohama who just followed them.

"Holy shit i almost got spotted by that pervert" Rushia said finally coming out behind an electric pole it was a good thing she saw the pervert in glasses twitch a little before looking at her direction if not she would have been spotted and the bald one is giving her chill that runs down on her spine.

 ======Rushia First Per=======

I followed the perverted trio who passed through the gate which i assume to be the school i see two people in front of the gate which was a petite black haired girl who was wearing glasses and another girl with glasses who has a body that will I will kill to have.

I was stopped by this two when i was about to enter the school.

"Hello my Name is Souna Shitori im the student council president and beside me is Tsubaki Shinra she is the vice president of the student council i would like to know your name because i have not seen you pass this gate before" Souna said before making a gesture with her glasses that made them shine.

"Ah my name is Tokoyami Rushia its nice to meet you president and vice president and im a new transfer student and i just got to kouh so im sorry if im late" I said in a soft voice before bowing a little i heared some people already whispering and walking a little faster which i assume is to gossip about a new transfer student.

Souna looks at the list of paper in her hand before her eyes landed on one spot before she nodded at me.

"Ok Tokoyami-San your room will be ***" Souna said where my classroom would be before she gestured to the vice president "Tokoyami-San Please follow tsubaki to your room"

"Tokoyami-san from this day on this will be your classroom your teacher will call you and that will be your cue to come inside" Tsubaki-san said  before she left me standing near the door.

'Now that i am here i should have ditch this place and go to another country or something hawaii sounds nice' I though nervously before i heard the teacher called me inside.

============Uwu==========

'Well it wasn't that bad the class i was in didn't have anyone from the anime plot' i though while walking out of the school.

while walking the streets my stomach begun to grumble before the smell of ramen turning to the source i see a ramen stall and a blond girl manning the small shop alone.

"Hello can i have a miso rame-" I was cut off when the blond girl suddenly turn around before putting her face right in front of me.

"Im sorry but we only have salt ramen" the blond said making me want to say no because of her rudeness but my stomach decided to betray me *Growl*

"I-ill buy one please" i can't help but stutter but the blond just gave me a big smile before nodding to her self and serving me the ramen.

"I-itadakimasu" I mumbled softly before i started to eat the ramen then suddenly my chopstick cant stop and before i knew it the bowl of ramen was empty.

"Good right oh right my name is Rose i am the proud owner of my ramen stall" Rose said while giving me a smile before she took the empty bowl of ramen and started to clean it.

"Rose-san here's the payment" I said before giving my money to rose-san who took it.

==========Wryyyyy=========

"So sona what did you feel about our new mysterious transfer student" A red head said while sitting comfortably and moving a pawn piece

"Hmm she have potential to be a bishop but she does not have a sacred gear so recruiting her in your peerage wont be beneficial for you because of that man wanting to push your marriage earlier but in long term she is a good piece to have but you dont have the time" Sona said before using her knight to take rias pawn "Checkmate"

"Ara~Ara Fufu it seems you loss again Rias" A black haired girl with a very huge body that will make rushia envious said her purple eyes seems to shine in mischief.

Rias sigh in disappointment before she perk up on what a white haired girl said.

"Rias-Buchou that pervert issei smells like a dragon" The white haired loli said in a monotone and just like that greed and giddiness appeared in rias eyes this made sona look at rias in a deadpanned gaze.

29