Chapter-2
1.2k 8 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well this isn't that bad i thought while looking at a very dead stray devil with a couple of swords sticking out of its body, the test of her power is going great but she is still far before getting to shirou emiya (Archer) level of tracing its because my origin is not sword it wouldn't have mattered anyway because her second cheat which was self paradox which let her choose a paradox like in one reality she dodge a hit while in this reality i took the hit i can change place with that reality so as long as there was a possibility that i win i can choose that reality it takes a huge amount of energy to use so i don't actually want to use it that much since running out of power in a fight could be the death of me.

"Well time to use my Third cheat then" I mumbled in a soft voice before dark green with a hint of purple mana came out of my palm and headed towards the dead devil.

While i have superior magic circuits i am not limited to just sword like emiya shirou so something like this is very easy especially if you train your control everyday.

The body of the devil twitch making my lips curve up a little, yes my third cheat is the power of necromancy

The devil who was revive look at me blanky it looks nothing like the chimera hybrid looking monster and instead i see a girl with crimson red hair like that of the gremory girl.

"Well i order you to attack anyone who comes in this place" i ordered the undead devil who continued to stared at me blanky before she slowly nodded making me nervous at her slowness.

Tracing a random C rank sword noble phantasm that can make the user faster and i chuck it towards her of course i use the reinforcement spell because i am confident i can swing that sword around but i threw it without some sort of help it would just flop on the ground like magickarp using splash also this devil use to have sword as hands so i hope this girl know how to use a sword.

My zombie devil caught the blade and seeing the zombie swing the sword like an expert made me glad and i decided to go home.

"Ill check up on you tomorrow" I said to the zombie my low confidence slowly rising i didn't know if my zombie understand or not i didn't know because i was already walking after i said those words i was already going home to sleep.

=====Different POV Third=====

"Issei let me show you how a devils do there job And is the evil pieces are for" Rias said while leading her peerage on a abandoned factory she was given a mission from the higher ups to kill the stray devil named Akari she's guilty of killing her master a high class devil.

stopping in Front of the abandoned factory rias took a small breathe before smiling confidently.

"Stray Devil Akari for the punishment of killing your master we of the gremory house have decided to grant you a swift death!" Rias shouted before nodding to koneko who runs forward and punching the steel door down making issei gulp in the back ground.

"Buchou the whole factory smells like blood" Koneko said after sniffing in the air a little

"Lets proceed inside and issei what you have just seen is one one of the trait of the rook piece it will enchant your Physical power and raised your physical and magical defence" Rias said before all the devils suddenly felt a sudden chill run down there spine.

before anyone can notice A blade was sticking out of Akeno's chest.

Coughing out blood Akeno looks down to see the blade stab where her heart is supposed to be before everything turn blury then nothing.

"Akeno!!!" Rias shouted her eyes wide in panic before sprinting towards akeno with an intent to save her but before she can step forward she was force to stop by someone grabbing her.

Rias look back to see who stop her and she saw her knight.

"Kiba akeno is hurt why did you stop me!" Rias said her anger is slowly rising but her knight just look at the spot where a down akeno is laying a pool of red blood slowly pooling around her and on top of akeno is there target the Stray Devil Akari.

Rias vision becomes deep red when she saw the stray stepping on her friend and she started to gather her power of destruction before a shaky monotone voice said from her back.

"Buchou Stop you might hit Akeno senpai" Koneko said her whole body shivering making rias stop but the reanimated zombie just made a very small smirk before taking out the blade in akeno's chest before suddenly decapitating akeno.

After this happen the whole peerage minus issei who was standing in shock suddenly grew in rage Rias magical energy begun to leave her body disintegrating anything that is around her and kiba suddenly appears in front of Akari ready to decapitate her but akari just took a step back dodging the slash.

But before Akari slash at Kiba she was force to dodge a blast of power of destruction.

Suddenly A greenish with a hint of purple aura begun to escape from the sword akari was holding and it envelope Akari Before she suddenly disappear and suddenly her sword collides with the sword that kiba made using his sacred gear sword birth.

But since Akari is using A noble phantasm, Kiba's Sword was cleanly cut in half making kiba jump back to dodge but Akari caught the falling edge of kiba's sword before chucking it towards issei who just come out of his daze and forcing himself to dodge, Issei manage to dodge without getting hit but still this made the rest of the peerage momentary forgot about Akari in panic of losing another member and was focus on trying to save issei and seeing him dodge made them sigh in relief.

"issei i want you to run back to school and contact the student council and ask them for help" Rias said her voice is strangely even.

"B-but" Issei stuttered seemingly wanting to say something but he just closed his mouth before he turn his back and started to run.

Now that there new recruit is gone Rias power exploded suddenly firing a massive beam at the stray.

Then more than half of the Factory is gone from her attack, Rias panted a little because she use more than half of her mana on that attack.

"did i get her" Rias Mumbled while looking at the spot where she shot her power of destruction.

The smoke cleared and she see the stray devil dead on the ground the lower half of her body is gone, walking forward her face scrunch up in fury remembering what this stray did to her queen.

Condensing a ball of Power of Destruction she is ready to wipe the rest of strays body of existence.

The strays finger twitch which koneko didn't miss so not a second later she tackled rias out of the way and she took a stab to her stomach from the noble phantasm that akari threw with a flick of her wrist.

Coughing out blood koneko rush forward ignoring the wound on her stomach as she smash the stray face on to the ground and it left a bloody paste which use to be akari's head. 

Stepping backwards koneko slowly falls onto the ground but rias who got up caught koneko.

A few minute have pass and koneko who was getting paler because she was lossing too much blood and no help seems to be ariving But, A blue magic circle appeared on the ground and the student council appeares

"Rias i heared what happen does any of you need healing" Sona said her voice calm which was betrayed by her clenching fist.

"Y-yes Koneko needs medical attention she took a sword stab to her stomach" Rias said with a stutter tears falling down her face.

Sona nodded gesturing rias to move away which she did before taking out a bottle of a phoenix tears but before she can heal her she called out to her vice president.

"Tsubaki i want you to hold Koneko-san down while Rias i want you to pull out the sword" Sona ordered looking at the paling koneko

Tsubaki just nodded and proceeded to hold koneko while rias pulled the sword which would have made koneko squirm and worsen the wound if Tsubaki wasn't holding her down.

Sona just let the phoenix tears drop onto the wound and the said wound begun to heal at a breakneck speed but her blood lost is still apparent seeing koneko still pale and sweating.

"Thank you sona" Rias said tears still continues to fall down to her face.

=======Rushia Pettan=======

Rushia woke up from her sleep when she felt her newly reanimated zombie died before she shrug the stray devil wasn't even that strong so why should she care if it died so she will do what a sensible person will do and that is to continue sleeping.

{First person P.O.V}

I wake up when i heard my alarm clock doing its job which is waking me up, So against my best wish i force myself to wake up i did all the basic stuff like taking a bath and all that stuff and now i am wearing my school uniform.

"I still need to practice my necromancy huh" I mumbled remembering when the connection i had with the zombie got severed "Those devil's killed my zombie fast it wasn't even an hour and its already dead."

Maybe in the future she can transform a corpse to something more powerful but that was a nice test so i can reincarnate an already reincarnated being thats a nice thing to know.

Going outside with the thing a student will need so locking the door i started to walk towards the school, when i got to the gates i didn't see the usual student council member in the front of the gate.

shrugging i just walk towards my classroom and after i took a sit, my classmates is just talking about the student council and the occult research club being absent which was strange because the student council president is never the type to skip school.

My mind begun to wander before i remember that i gave the zombie a noble phantasm, i panic and i use the faint Connection that i had with it to dispel it.

'Damn it how could i forgot about the stupid sword if they took it to someone they might trace the energy back to me' I though before imagining a very angry satan looking at me before killing, Shuddering at the though i facepalm when i remember the stupidity i just did which was to dispell the stupid sword which will turn it into pure mana (Author: I know in fate universe its called od or prana but i dont care) which will make the job of those devil easier to find me.

'My zombie probably hurt one of there peerage member and is in the hospital or something so i have till this day before they found me' I though narrowing my eyes before nodding to myself 'Well goodbye kouh town you won't be miss'

So getting up from my chair and packing my stuff i started to head out of the classroom which nobody stop me since other people are doing it.

After walking in a stiff manner till i got home i started to pact all my stuff in a suitcase which wasn't that much it regrettable i haven't learn space magic yet because since my second cheat can affect reality i should be able to learn something like an inventory from one of my paradox self.

But before i leave i just got the urge to check my friend list and have them know if they will allow me to stay on their house for a bit.

Rushia:Hello is anyone on?

I type in the group chat where my friend's i found online made a chat in Wizcord.

Koro-san: I'm here what do you need Rushia-chan?

Rushia:Koro-san Can I stay at your house?

Koro-san: Sure~ ill wait for you and you already know my address.

''Koro-san your such a good friend" I mumbled before typing.

Rushia: Thank you Koro-san your a life saver.

Koro-san: ( • ̀ω•́ )

Closing the app on my computer i decided to do a factory reset on my computer and seeing no account on social media and games inside my computer i left my house with a satisfied expression i already called the school that i will be dropping out so im free.

==========Wryyyy==========

Getting out of the train while clutching my suitcase i called out for a taxi, After sitting i told the driver the adress i want him to drop me.

While waiting to pass the time i played with my phone it was a simple battle royal games called Pugb(Pubg) and even 10 minute's into the games i was looking at the screen intensely killing someone before i got snipe in the head.

'Damn stupid game how did that sniper why would he camp dead bodies that game is stupid i rather play The new games called Alpha (Apex) on my computer.

Almost dropping my phone because of the sudden stop i look where i am and i see the place where Koro-san live's which was a huge which was a huge apartment, Koro-san said she lives at room 563.

*Knock,knock,knock*

I knocked at the door in front of me Three times before i heared the sound of someone coming to the door before it open and i see a girl who has brown hair and eyes with a smile on her face, Getting closer i greeted het.

"Hello Koro-san i hope you dont mind me staying here for a while." I said in a solf voice before bowing and getting closer to her i can smell the hint of freshly bake bread.

"Rushia-chan of course i dont mind~ your always welcome to my place" Koro-san said cheerfully before grabbing my hand and she leads me inside her apartment.

"Sorry Rushia-chan i only have one futton but don't worry i can sleep on the couch till i buy a new one tomorrow" Koro-san said while patting her self before nodding.

"It would be rude i can sleep in the couch instead." I softly said while putting my stuff at the corner of the room, looking around i see a lot of game console.

"So many Koro-san are you a collector" i said while still looking at the gaming console

"Yes~ i dont play re release of games and only play the games on thr original console" Koro-san said before giving me a glass of cold ice tea, taking the tea Koro-san and i passed the time talking and watching the t.v

"Rushia-chan do you like more tea or more ice?" Koro-san said after i finish drinking the ice tea.

"Ah i would like one more please" i said before Koro-san took the glass before she got up and walk to the kitchen.

"Rushia-chan do you wanna play games?" Koro-san ask me from the kitchen while i continue to watch an old horror movie that Koro-san like.

"Yes i can play a few rounds before i sleep" i answered Koro-san before we played old retro game that i will not admit, i almost let out my frustration at some harder parts but it was fun.

"hn" I mumbled before opening my eyes, i heared the sound of someone talking so i groggily got up from a futon and headed towards the voice.

"Ahh she woke up guys" I heared koro-san voice before i look at her in front of a computer, looking at one of the screen i see a live chat.

"Good Morning Rushia-chan!" Koro-san greeted me cheerfully before she turn her attention back to her game.

I got back in the room and clean it before taking some money from my bag.

"Koro-san ill go buy something to eat do you want anything?" I ask her before she suddenly pause the game and got up from her chair.

"You don't have to buy food Rushia-chan its fine for you to take some food in the kitchen" Koro-san said while she stare at my face.

"U-un i got it thank you Koro-san" I mumbled while feeling a bit embarrassed getting stared at.

So Koro-san led me to the kitchen and showed me the food she have.

Taking some bread which seem to be freshly baked i started to munch on it.

After i ate some food i decided to clean the house 

17