Chapter 2: Study of a Divine Knock
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While walking to the shell of its universe as space itself acts like it was a floor,

The plump chick ponders on what to do with its home and the new life it has now as it wanders forward,

Though it has been newly born, it was born with knowledge in how to start its duties as a thing called a primordial god,

Which includes many things it should and shouldn't do, what it can do and what it can eventually do,

An example that comes to mind is when it wants to touch something, It has to actively decide it wants to manipulate the object,

As otherwise, it's immaterial to its worlds and their inhabitants, and invisible, which is something that will come in quite handy for its purposes later on.~

As it will need to be delicate with its 1st few worlds and raise them right with all the pluck and feather required for the job!~

Though however much faith this it immediately gets as it starts, it doesn't matter at the moment. 

As faith is unnecessary for it to live, as stated by the innate knowledge, mixed in with all the other random knowledge contained in its plush mind.

Though if it wants to do more things with its worlds, and grow into a strong and respected primordial god, faith is still a very precious commodity to create, receive, and manage.

Plus, as the icing on the cake, you can make any kind of food with it and it's guaranteed to taste amazing!~

Though what the chick really is content with the most, is the 3 rocky planets it has as part of its universe.

It's rare getting more than 1 planet as part of a young universe, so getting 3 planets means 2 extra ones it can use in case it implodes or breaks its first world.~ 

While approaching the shell of its universe, it starts to notice where the knocking noise is being made, as something seems to be hitting the shell of the chick's universe from the outside.

Though it wasn't a booming noise, it was continuous, sounding like something hard was tapping against the outside shell.

Before opening the small opening left in the shell, the chick decides it to be a good idea to explores its combat options before it opens the shell to any divine stranger.

The power of earth appears to respond easily to its call, as all the metals and rocks gleam and shudder, the chick guesses that will come in handy, as it stops using its divinity, the stones return to their rest, as the metals flow back into their spots, mixing back into their planets.

The power of Fire responds just as well, as the abundant molten rock and flames across its planets are temporarily rioting and stirring ready for confrontation, was the kind of message the flames gave to the chick, as the chick called for them to rest, as they settled back down.

Though it could test for it's 3rd most responsive element, it decided to leave the testing for later, as the two options already present are more than adequate to singe and burn the face of any misbehaving guest of the divine plush!~

Though as one more small check, as the chick arrives in front of the door, the chick tries to shoot a bit of flame from its beak, to see if it could use it as a focus of attacks as well.

As instead a small amount of molten metal is shot out, though the chick stops once a few pellets the size of asteroids appears, though not what the chick wanted, it seems adequate for its current needs, as the chick hopes it will have more benefits that will occur at some point.

As the chick gathers the still flaming chunks of metal and squishes them together into a single large asteroid it places to the side of where it was, as it finally opens a small peephole, to see just who its guest is.~

 

1