Guy Sensei
633 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was around 4 pm so I decided to stop training and head to Hokage's office and meet my new Taijutsu teacher.

Unlike yesterday the anbu didn't stop me from entering the building, they must have been ordered to let me in. 

I reached outside his office door and knocked on it.

"Come in." Hokage said from inside.

I entered the Hokage's office and saw Might Guy talking with the Hokage. 

"Good afternoon Hokage sama, and… my new sensei." 

"Haha, the boy is smart and is youthful." Laughed Guy Sensei. 

"As you have already figured out he is your new Taijutsu teacher his name is Might guy." 

"Please take care of me from now on Guy sensei." I bowed down a little. 

"Don't worry I will make sure you utilize your youthful energy well." 

The Hokage looked at me. "You will be training with him daily from tomorrow onwards. You don't need to go to the academy from now on too." 

"Thank you hokage sama." 

"I am already training a student, I think you two will get along well."

"I will try my best to get along with him." 

It was already getting dark so we decided to train from tomorrow. 

I returned home and saw that Naruto had come to visit me and was waiting for me. 

"Why didn't you come to the academy today?" 

"I won't be going to the academy from now on." 

Both Naruto and my parents were surprised by my word.

"Why!" They said at the same time. 

"Hokage sama has assigned a personal teacher to me and I will be training under him starting tomorrow." 

"Huh!!! You lucky bastard how did you manage to get a personal teacher." 

"I don't know but you better train hard or else the gap between us will be wider and wider." 

"You don't need to worry about me, I will catch up to you soon." 

"Come let's eat the dinner is ready." 

We went and ate dinner it was already dark outside so Naruto decided to stay the night.

The night passed, it was already morning. Naruto was getting ready to go to head to the academy and I was getting ready to meet Guy Sensei. 

"Hey Naruto, I have a gift for you." 

"What is it and why are you giving it to me now? It's not my birthday or anything." 

I took out the training scroll of shadow clone jutsu and gave it to him. 

"It's a clone technique that suits your style and the reason I am giving it to you is to make sure you don't fall too far behind me." 

"Bastard I don't need your help," he said that while snatching the scroll from my hand and placing it in his bag. 

After eating breakfast we both left the house. I went straight to training ground number 69 to meet Guy Sensei. 

When I reached the training ground Guy sensei was already there doing some stretching. 

"Good morning Guy sensei."

"Yo, good morning Ruki. I have prepared a training outfit for you."

He took out the same green outfit he always wears. 

"No thanks sensei I feel comfortable with my clothing." 

"Huh!!! How can you refuse to were this outfit its a symbol of our youth." 

"How about this, if I don't have to wear that outfit I will train any way you want no matter how hard it is." 

"Yosh, that's the spirit. Now before we start your training I have to know how strong you are currently. So come at me with all your strength." 

I got excited when I heard his words. I have always held back my strength when I fought with Naruto and never was able to go all out. But this time I didn't need to hold back at all. 

So as soon as he said that I transferred chakra to my legs and rushed at him immediately. His eyes widened when he saw my speed. I infused chakra into my hand threw a punch towards his face. He tried to catch my punch with his right hand. 

But he underestimated the power behind my punch. My punch landed on his palm and blew it away. His body was wide open after his hand was blown away. I used all my strength and punched him in the guts using my left hand. 

He was pushed a couple of steps back because of the power behind my punch. He was shocked by my power. I didn't give him any time to catch a breath and went after him.

I tried to punch him again but he dodged the punch with a slight move of his head. I tried to sweep his legs out but he jumped over my kick. 

I tried kicking him again but he blocked it with his leg which ended up hurting me. I punched him again but he slapped my hand away. 

I kept on trying to hit him but I wasn't able to do anything. He was toying with me. This feeling was infuriating I wanted to activate my Sharingan and see his movement but I didn't want to expose my secrets. 

After about 10 minutes of me punching and kicking the air he told me to stop. 

"You took me by surprise by your 1st punch. You are really good for someone your age. Your strength is mindblowing and you are also good at chakra control. 

"Using chakra effectively during a fight is not something that even final year student of the academy can do." 

Then he went towards the tree where he had placed his bag and from there he took out something and threw it towards me. It landed in front of me and made a loud sound. That caused a lot of dust to fly in the air. 

Soon the dust settled and I looked below to see what he threw towards me and saw 4 cuffs laying on the ground. 

"Wear those and don't take them off until I tell you to." 

I carried one of the cuffs and put it in my hand. The cuffs felt heavy so I asked. "How much do they weigh?" 

"20 kg each. Your real training starts from now."

________________________________________________

An:- I spent the whole day yesterday thinking about ways to develop the story and I came up with something very unique and I am excited to write it. If you want to know what it is then join my Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/biggestde

17