Chapter 22 – Preparation
304 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ms.Major, it appears he was training with the girls inside an Imaginary Space which without a doubt created by him. I couldn't get inside but judging from the other girls' words that I overheard, there's a secret door that will lead them to that location in which I have already checked, and the information was right. There's indeed another door in his room, and when I tried opening it, what I saw was just wall. What will you do? Shall we report of this finding to the Higher-up?" Fumiko calmly reported the information as stated in the documents she had given to Himeko ahead of time.

"No, let's keep it with us for now. Furthermore, I had been watching him for a while now so I had concluded he isn't our enemy. In fact, it appears that he is willing to listen to our demands to a certain extent despite being monitored by us every single day," Himeko said before tossing the documents onto the table once she had finished reading it all.

"Be as that may be, that might be his plan all along; making us lower our guard before striking us down when the chance is open for him, I can see that happening," Fumiko admittedly expressed her disagreement against her Major's decision, thinking the latter might be too hasty to conclude on the subject. As much respect she had for her Major, she isn't willing to see Himeko making a minor mistake which might results in her demotion. Though her Major likes to play around most of the time, she is still well-respected by the crew members of Hyperion, all because she's really good at commanding people.

Plus, it isn't easy for a woman to becomes a Major commanding a battleship. Because valkyries mostly made of girls, which is as to be expected of the title, that is why the position for commanding them mostly ended up with men. 

"Well, we certainly can't ignore the chance of that happening. But let's be honest here, if he really decided to just fxck things up, can we really do something about it? And as far as I know, if I wasn't there to stop him with all geared up, we can't do shxt about it. Rather, remember when my attack simply vanished when it reached a few meters away from him? It seems that the most I can do is just buying time...how utterly ridiculous." She chuckled. Fumiko wanted to say something to cheer her up, but refrained upon thinking about it.

...

It had been a few days since I forcefully awakened the herrscher inside Mei's body. Ever since then, we had been sparring in the Imaginary Space early in the morning. Though the herrscher hadn't given up yet, I can feel that it's just about time before she eventually do and let Mei manipulate her power and try to defeat me. 

Also, it didn't take long before both Kiana and Bronya found out that Mei had been missing most of the time during the day before the school. Especially the former, she was quite persistent in wanting to train alongside Mei. It wasn't a bad idea per se, their exam is also closing by so I might as well train with them while I'm at it. 

Since even an idiot like Kiana had figured it out, I'm sure Schicksal already knows about it by then. But so far, Himeko only asked once to enter out of curiosity, to which I obligated. She didn't ask why or how I created it, she simply observed the surrounding for a moment before leaving for her work. Fumiko wanted to follow inside too at the time but was too prideful to ask me for permission, especially when there's an annoying look on my face. 

A beautiful girl wearing glasses reddened from her ears cause she was too embarrassed to ask is something I truly wish I can capture it in frame and put it as showcase in my room. But unfortunately, she escaped before I could do that. 

Training the girls isn't that hard when I'm so overpowered. And knowing what their future holds, I'm more than happy to beat some sense into them so that a certain tuna won't become as reckless as her future self. 

Most of the time was well spent training with the girls in the morning before following Himeko into the Hyperion, and waste all the time I had with researching on the internet. I said research, but midway through I ended up playing games and when I was thirsty, I walked into the lounge only to finds Fumiko on her own again. I don't know why but whenever I saw her, I feel like wanting to tease her to no end.

I may have a thing for girl with glasses, perhaps. 

Anyway, knowing their exam is coming, I also remembered an event that happens on that same week. It was an event that can be prevent if Theresa didn't let her guard down which end up endangering her life. If not for someone following the scent and saving her at the cost of their life, she would have die right there and then from the poison plaguing in her body. 

I haven't been idling around for nothing. I had already put a mark on Theresa, something like what you see in a spy movie but invisible bug, and it will trigger only when it detect the rise of Honkai energy in the surrounding. Once I was alarmed by it, I will immediately teleport straight to her and end it before the whole shxt goes down. 

I'm sure some players might think it would be better letting her die there so she will be free from her dilemma, but I think not. She had already suffered losing her loved one twice, she also deserved happiness in her lonely yet tortuous life. It's definitely not because I was attracted to her fox ears, no, definitely not.

More than anything, the decades long knowledge she holds inside her brain is what worth saving her. If I can't have phoenix on my side, a fox will do. 

There will be a few changes to the Honkai-verse history since I'm not well versed in some of the character's history with only few pieces of information. Sakura Yae for example. Just considered it alternative universe as you will.

Anyway, as always, don't forget to favorite if you enjoy the read so far!

Check out my patreon for more chapters ahead!(5-6 chapters)

https://www.patreon.com/NeetGuy

Thanks for the support, Talon Hollins, Daniel Barbosa, Victor Gonzalez, GodxHandsome!

11