Chapter 1_ I Reincarnated in an Otome Game
2.3k 28 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[FIN~ ROUTE ENDED]

A bunch of shiny character appeared on the screen.

 

I pondered over how many times have I seen this already?. Twenty? or thirty?, I can't even remember it anymore over how many routes have I completed. 

 

I turned my head on the calendar of the screen to see how many days have passed.

 

24 October 2020. . . So 2 days have passed huh

 

I turned the PC off and saw my reflection on the monitor only to see a guy with messy hair, red eyes, and black bags in the eye.

 

I moved my hand to grab the cup beside me only to stare at an empty cup.

 

“Ugh, let me make it again” I stand up and went into the kitchen

 

But halfway I felt my vision blurred and I lost the control of my body. I can feel my vision blurred out then my body went limp so I dropped to the floor. I can see the hollow of my sofa, there’re so many chips below it, I should’ve cleaned it… fuck.

 

Is this how am I going to die? From starvation like a kid from Africa?. 

 

How Unlucky huh.

 

I then felt my consciousness faded into the void.

……

“Brother! Brother! Wake up!”

 

A childish voice is bursting out my eardrums. 

 

How?. . .

 

I’m pretty sure I’ll end up in hell because I don’t do something worthy in my life or is Satan is actually a child?.

 

“Big BROTHER!” The voice raises his tone, and I felt someone shake up my shoulder violently and my body reacted reflexively as I opened up my eye only to see a boy dressed in a noble clothing style. A silky white shirt with a brown vest in the outer part and a little red bowtie below his chin. He has a white hair and a handsome charming face that kind of remembering me of someone.

 

“Uhh?” my brain is still in muddlehead state.

 

“Ah! at last, you wake up,” the boy’s face becomes lively. “Come on, get ready! Father is delivering a speech today for the Kingdom’s Victory at the Battle of Tvek!. I’ll see you later or Mommy will spank me. Bye Bye! don’t forget to come!!” he waved his hand while leaving the room, leaving me in the confused state.

 

Unable to process what just happened, I subconsciously do what normal humans do.

 

“What the fuck just happened” I cursed

 

Ugh, dizziness still invading my mind that makes me want to puke.

 

“Your Highness!” An old man in butler suit come in from the door the boy left.

 

“I got your suit and the maids are coming in a few minutes, please be prepared” He came in with a suit in his hands.

 

After seeing his face, my entire body froze, and I got chills around my spine. 

 

“Your Highness?” 

 

“Y-Yes?” Sweat already formed around my back

 

“Are you okay?” He asked with a straight face

 

“O-okay? you mean me?”

 

“Yes?” He furrowed his brows and stared me sharply.

 

I can feel the room temperature goes down and the straight cold look on his wrinkled face only raised it even more. A cloud of smoke started to form in his right hand forming a sharp icicle.

 

“Wade! are you done giving the prince his suit? The maids will come in 5 minutes to clean the room” A voice is coming from the door and an old maid entered the room.

 

“. . . , Wade, What are you doing with that?” As soon as she entered the room, her eyes is focused on the icicle.

 

“Nothing wrong Rane, I just saw someone suspicious outside a while ago and I created it to protect the Prince ”

 

“Oh. . .” The woman called Rane stared at him calmly and furrowed his brows “You sure?” 

 

“Yes”

 

“Alright! Let’’s go” 

 

The old man put the suit on the top of the table beside my bed.

 

“Excuse me, Prince” He bowed and start walking towards the door leaving the woman behind.

 

After he left, the woman's face relaxed like a weight lifted off from her shoulder.

 

“Are you okay Your Highness?” she asks me with a concerned voice

 

“Y-you mean me?” 

 

“Of course, is there another prince here?” she smiled lightly “ Did he do anything to you?”

 

“No”

 

“I see, then please excuse myself, Your Highness. I know you don’t want any maid to change your suit like always. So, I already told them to come 5 minutes after you went out from the door” She bowed and leave the room.

 

After a series of events that just played in these few minutes, I can't doubt it anymore. That white boy from earlier hardly gives me any impression, but that old man, I think everyone who played the game knew him and got a little nightmare from him.

 

The reason why the game is so popular is because the characters from the game occasionally break the fourth wall that makes people who played it feels something unordinary. The girls that usually played a normal otome game with wholesome and fluffy routes find this game unique and addicted to it. 

 

And that old man, Wade Yersinia, is one of the character I won’t forget in entire life. The first route I’ve completed was a bad ending with him chopped off the Female Lead’s head. The realistic gore scene paired with the only spooky BGM in the entire game and a line: 

[ Stop looking at us from your machinery. I knew you are there and trying to conquer the prince’s heart] 

 

The reason why the game is so popular is because the characters from the game occasionally break the fourth wall that makes people who played it feels something unordinary. The girls that usually played a normal otome game with wholesome and fluffy

routes find this game unique and addicted to it. 

 

“But a prince huh” I mumbled

 

There’s only one prince in the game. And that’s the Crown Prince Michael the white haired knight. That boy from before must be Michael since he resembles him so much like in the game. Then who am I reincarnated as? . Ugh. . . who am I

 

While still thinking, I move my leg and touch the floor and when I tried to stand up, I remember it!. I remembered another prince that ever mentioned in the game

 

After I stand in my two legs and remembered it, my legs go limp and I dropped down.

 

Thud

 

I remembered it. The prince that called a stepping stone for Michael's growth. 

 

That one sickly former Crown Prince, William. How ironic huh.

 

Bang

 

The door opened forcefully and two men with an armor break in with a pale worried face.

 

“YOUR HIGHNESS ARE YOU OKAY?!”


“YOUR HIGHNESS!”

 

They screamed as soon as they saw my body is on the floor.

 

I look at them and smiled lightly

 

“I’m okay”

 

“L-let me help you, Your Highness” The guard on the left offered his hand. But I know he’s new and nervous. Even in the game there is no one can touch the Royal Family except for the Noble and people that allowed to.

 

“R-Ralph!” The guard on the right sweated and seems knew this is an act of offence and elbowed him.

 

The man named Ralph looked at his friend face and struck with realization and tried to take back his hand

 

But I was faster and grabbed his hand

 

“So your name is Ralph?” I asked him 

 

“Y-Yes your highness” He look nervous and I can feel sweat coming from his hand.

 

“Are you new?”

 

“Y-Yes Your Highness”

 

“Oh. . .”

 

I move my eye down stared at his armor, so this is what a real armor look like. They are really cool.

 

“Please forgive us Your Highness. We’ll cut out one of our hand for touching you” The other guard fell down to his knee

 

“T-then I-I’ll cut both of my hand” 

 

Ugh, why is this happening. I don't really mind it you know. Maybe because I’m from the modern world where mistakes are a common thing whereas here royal family is something sacred.

 

“No no, it’s okay.” I waved my hands 

 

“B-But Your Higness! I do a grave mistake. I deserved to be punished”

 

Ugh

 

“It’s fine! I forgive you as you’re new to the job. Now help me get up”

 

“B-but “ 

 

“I said it’s fine, are you defying my order Ralph?. Are you betraying the order of a Prince?”

 

I really hate acting almighty but there's no other choice or else he would still insist to blame himself.

 

“NO YOUR HIGHNESS!” different from before this time he spoke firmly. There’re no nervousness nor indecisiveness. He then stand up and dragged me up. I still grab his hand until I can sat down on the side of the bed.

 

“Thank you” I smiled and let go his hand

 

I looked down to my legs and It’s really hard to move it. This is the time I accepted and realized it.

 

It’s real. . . I reincarnated in an Otome Game.

Your Favorite and Adding the Novel to the reading list means a lot. Thank You very much

 

 

78