Chapter 2_ The Sickly Prince
2k 26 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello guys, a brief announcement here. I am really thankful for you guys support and comments at the first two chapters. I know some of you guys come here for the Romance part, but I really can't do it for now. I planned the novel progressed slow and nicely since the Game main plot hasn't started yet, I planned to do a bit world building in the first few chapters. But if you come for plot, you're more than welcome to read it.
So If you guys come for romance part, you can add it to reading list first and start reading it when the chapters are in bulk and when the Game started and romance appeared.
The story won't run and I would still updated and created the chapters for you guys. So you can safely add it to your reading list first and read it later 
^ω^  

 


“Y-Your Highness, would you like for me bringing your Body Enchantment pills?” the other guard, still on his knee asked me.

 

“Pills?” why do I need pills?

 

“Yes, Your Highness. Your usual medicine pills. I noticed there’s an empty pill bottle on the top of the table.”

 

Hmm? I move my gaze to the table on my left side beside the bed and noticed an empty small bottle. Even I didn't notice it up until he mentions it. 

 

Wait, did this guy is really seized all of his surroundings? he’s also quick-witted too by already knew that he would probably get a death sentence for touching a Crown Prince, therefore to reduce the penalty, he chooses to chop off his own hand rather than sacrificing his life. 

 

Scary.

 

But is this prince really take the pills? What if it’s a poison?. Hmm, but considering his condition, he really does need medicine to move freely. Ugh, whatever, I would ask him to get it then take a look at it.

 

“Yeah, you can get it. Also, what’s your name?” 

 

He gets up and stands firmly.  I can see his face clearly now. If that other guard, Ralph, is like your typical lax and friendly construction worker. Then this guy is like a Cold and stern accountant that already counted and checked all things on his table.

 

“This lowly one named Leoynor Liasys, Your Highness” he bowed

 

“Liasys?” That’s a pretty weird surname. I’ve never heard of it before in the game

 

“Yes, Your Highness. This lowly one is from the Elven race” He removed his helmet and shows a pointy ear.

 

Elf? the game didn't have Elven race in it what the hell is happening?. My brain feels like exploding. All the sudden information and the fact that I’ve been reincarnated really takes so much toll on my brain.

 

“Ugh. . . Whatever, I’ll just call you Leo from now. Just go fetch my medicine” I brush him off as I really need time to be alone and thinking.

 

“You too Ralph, go outside as I want to get change at most it will be 10 minutes”.

 

“But prince, the maid would come soon to clean the room. And you should be in the Palace in an hour” Ralph replied.

 

“Just tell them I need more time!” I reincarnated as a prince, even if it’s a limp and sickly prince, at least I got the power to do it, right?

 

“Let’s go Ralph, If His Highness says it, we must obey. Don’t we learn that in the academy?” Leo elbowed him and dragged him to outside “Please excuse us, Your Highness” he bowed.

 

Both of them go outside and closed the door.

 

Sigh. . .

 

So I’m now William von Rochefort or the puppet prince. I remembered he’s already dead when the story started. Even the reason Michael can be such a charming and reliable Prince is because of his dead. 

 

But speaking of William, I wonder where did the other guys or what the girls called capturable target are. Timothy is probably stuck in the Sword academy while Philp must be still fooling around the Royal Capital market. I don't remember where the last two are. 

 

But the most important thing, where Rachel the Female Lead is. I clearly remember there are no events nor background about Rachel. Even information on the village which she came from didn't appear in the game. 

 

Sigh

 

Whatever, it’s not like I have obligation to keep the game stick to it’s supposed route, right? right? right? I keep reassuring myself. 

 

But how did this prince died? and why there’s suddenly an elf?. 

 

“Interesting” I muttered.

 

There are so many questions in my head and unknowingly my interest piqued. But first, I moved my hand to see the tidy suit on the bed

 

"I need to get change".

 

. . .

 

The suit feels comfortable, so different from the suit on earth. It feels like the suit is adjusting to my body size, Is it because it made with magic?

 

Knock Knock

 

“Are you done, Your Highness?” Leo's voice comes from behind the door.

 

“Yes, you can come in”

 

The door opened and Leo came in with Ralph behind him.

 

“Excuse us, Your Highness. Here’s your medicine” They bowed and Leo presented a small golden pouch.

I take the pouch from his hand and noticed there’s a sigil on it. The sigil is circular with a “Royal Alchemy” in the center of the circle. I opened up the pouch and take a look inside where there’s a bunch of light green pills inside.

 

“Hmm? why it’s not in a bottle?” I took one pill and observed it

 

“The alchemist said It’s the improved version so there’s still no suitable bottle to store it Your Highness”.

 

I thought my eyes deceiving me but it’s no doubt a pill that I clearly knew. The pill that I used for a thousand times in the game, a fuckin Healing Pill. And Improved version? this is clearly a B grade one as it has a little red dot in it, it's the sign of impurity as the more green colour the pill are the higher it's grade like in the Game. Isn't this just a straight up scam? who created this thing! 

 

“Who created and named this Leo?” I asked.

 

“The one who created it was the combination of works of the Alchemists of the Kingdom while the one who named it was the Head of Royal Alchemy Count Culiars Your Highness.”

 

Culiars? Isn’t that Philp’s father?

 

Sigh

 

As expected from a family of Merchants, they must’ve made a lot of money from this. B grade medicine is easy to found plus it’s pretty cheap and It’s even the improved one. So is that mean this prince previously consumed a C grade Healing pill? or is there something suspicious happening?

 

“Excuse me Your Highness, His Majesty already expects your presence in the Palace” a voice interrupted my thought.

 

And when I look at the sound source it was Wade. My body started to shaking, that scene from the game really gives me a deep trauma even if it’s just a bunch of images.

 

I no longer care what pill it is as I eat the pill and try to get out from here as soon as possible. 

 

And after it went to my stomach, there’s suddenly a bunch of energy come to my body. It feels like my body become stronger.

 

But I don't have any time to digest my situation, this is not the time to think about something as that Demon Butler can maybe realize something again. I know he already suspicious at me as what happened before.

 

“Let’s go Ralph, Leo” I stand up

 

“B-but Your Highness, we are just a palace guard, not your personal guard” Ralph hesitated

 

“Well, now you’re! Show me the way to the palace” I exited the room leaving them behind.

 

. . .

“Congratulation for your promotion. Please protect His Highness from now on. And you should chase after him, that’s not where the palace located” Wade bowed and leave the room

 

The two new guards that just graduated from the academy is standing there foolishly.

 

“Did we just get promoted on our first day, Leo?” Ralph asked his friend beside him

 

Leo looked at his friend and sighed “I guess so?” 

 

This is how two of the future famous Crown Prince guard of the Kingdom army started, but let’s save that story for later. 

75