Chapter 5_The Banquet (3)
2.4k 17 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This Slightly longer Chapter is sponsored by: Night.

Thank you very much for the donations.
And no, I won't open any chapter sponsorship anymore. Leave me alone


 

“It’s good to see you here, Your Highness” 

 

A deep voice comes from behind my back and when I saw who it was, it’s Wade. I can feel my body shaking but not as much as I first met him. I suppressed my shaking hand and legs and tried to calm.

 

“Yes, but I’m a bit late” I smiled and tried to stay calm.

 

“That’s not a problem, Your Highness”

 

As we talking, the guard opened up the door and crowd starting to get in. And this reminds me of what should I do in the banquet. I mean, It’s not that I never went to the banquet before, I’ve gone to several of them back in the earth to get some connections and possible projects. 

 

“Wade?” I decide to ask wade about it as Ralph and Leo are talking with the other guards beside the door it's likely their academy friend.

 

“Yes, Your Highness?”

 

“What should I do later in the Banquet?”

 

“Hmm” 

 

He stared at me for a few seconds, I don’t know if he seizing me, thinking, or suspecting me because what plastered in his face is a stern and cold expression. 

 

“Nothing” he answered.

 

“...” Excuse me?  “What?” I blurted my honest though.

 

“You can do nothing, Your Highness. You only need to be present here to respect the nobles or try to get some connections” he answered vaguely.

 

Sigh, isn’t that just basically saying for me being a statue? I know I’m a sick and trash prince but at least give me some respect.

 

I feel disappointed and downhearted, I’m really reincarnated in an unlucky way, huh . I really hope at least I got this prince’s memories

 

Request Granted

 

Huh? did I hear something? Like something is speaking in my head.

 

“Do you hear something Wade?” I asked Wade because if I can hear it, surely he too right?

 

“If you talking about the bustling crowd noise, yes I heard it. And it’s loud” he replied with the usual flat face.

 

“You know what? forget it” I think I’m going crazy right now. 

 

Weird

 

I sighed and entered the Banquet 

 

༺═───────₪───────═༻

The banquet starts majestically and invigorating. There is laughter everywhere and everyone is busy talking with others.

 

The king is surrounded by nobles and lords that wearing a fancy suit with a smile on his face. He looked like an amiable and friendly middle-aged man.

 

The queen is sit down with other Lady drinking tea with cheerful laughter can be heard from them.

 

While I just drinking wine in the back beside the door, still marvelling at the Palace structure. As a ‘former’ engineer myself It’s really fascinating to see it, there are so many things that defy physics law like the flying chandelier or even pillars that look so thin but can withstand the roof pressure. 

 

Magic is interesting

 

Having already marvelled at the palace beauty, I start to observe the crowds. 

 

I can see some familiar faces in it, but I’m not that interested to have a conversation with them. It’s not that I’m an Introverted person or something, it’s more like I don’t really like to have a burden smiling and try to please people's heart like what a Royalty must do.

 

My brother, Michael is attending the other young noble boys and girls in a big circle. He’s really reliable huh, he really deserved to be the crown prince and the next king, huh? But, if he became the crown prince didn’t, it means that I should be dead first?, that thought really scares me.

 

I can see Philip, one of the capturable targets flirting around with girls with his charming and handsome face. What a playboy, I hope you’re finding your way with Rachel and experienced hell, you little shit.

 

And speaking about Rachel, she’s surrounded by the middle-aged men. She’s conversing with them with a bright smile on her face but I can’t tell if that’s a real or fake smile.

 

I can also see Cerian observing them from afar, where most of the servants stand. Yep, there’s no way anything can happen to her, because with her personality and her maid, I really doubt these big-bellied fat men can even stand a chance laying their hands on her.

 

But I still wondered why Rachel portrait differently from the game.

 

Rachel Brunhilde, I’ve seen people called her ‘The Psycho Bitch’ in the Wiki when I look for the available routes in the game. She called that because of how she acts in the game. Even me myself wanted to kill her. 

 

She’s an annoying character that always attacked the protagonist party if there’s a high stats male character in your party. It’s either you kill her or you get killed by her. 

 

That’s why most of the players forced to do the side quest first to defeat her or to let the game pass a few weeks until she ended with one of the capture target available. And If she ended up with your targeted character, then you would start from the beginning.

 

Yes, you heard it right, the game doesn't have a save option. These mad lads created a game full of gore CG scenes within it and didn’t add a save button, are you guys out of your mind! you sadistic fuck. 

 

And furthermore, how the hell is this game popular within girls, were all girls turned into masochistic in the earth, what happened to them! 

 

“Gyah! At last Toshi we made it! we made it”

 

“Yes, but we can make it faster if only you’re not acting like a child”

 

“S-shut up Toshi!”

 

I can hear a rumbling in the door entrance because I sit closely to it. Can you shut up please? just let people enjoy the banquet. I turned up my head to the door to see who’s the one that brazenly created a commotion in the middle of the Banquet. 

 

“Now! These peasants will see who’s the most beautiful woman in here”

 

“There are only nobles here My Lady, and you just offended them by calling them, peasant”

 

“Ohohoho, It doesn’t matter! everyone is beneath me”

 

From that laughter, I think I knew who it was. Rachel Fourflare, the main villainess of the story. She’s a sadistic girl that like to torture the protagonist every time there’s a chance. 

 

The only time she wouldn’t care about you is if you go through Evan’s Route or some people called the ‘Safe Route’ since the only thing you must do is just play and trigger one event and then you guaranteed got the good ending. It’s a boring route but you can play the game relaxed.

 

She wears a red dress with black gloves making her looked elegant. Her blond hair tied up with a rose pin revealing her sexy nape. She’s a beauty, if only she’s not insisting on that mighty personality. What a pity she’s crazy like Athena. Why were all beautiful girls that I met until now is either psycho or sadistic?

 

“I’m thirsty Toshi!”

 

“Then drink”

 

“Can you get it for me!? You’re my servant!”

 

“I’m your vassal, not your servant”

 

“Ahhhh I hate you Toshi”

 

“I hate you too Milady”

 

I overheard their conversation and a bit surprised. I never knew Toshi, her maid got that personality because in the game she’s only present as a mob in every battle. That’s something new. The NPC that I only see in the game talking and conversing normally is still feels weird to me.

 

They started to walk in my direction and I tried to avert my head from them. Now what can I do is only pray for her to not to see me.

 

Dear God, please make her go away, I’ll pray to you more from now on if only you fullfil my wish this time

 

But we know it,

 

“Prince William!” a female shriek can be heard from beside me

 

We all knew God is a bitch. 

 

“Yes, it’s good to see you here Rachel. Are you oversleep?” I smiled and tried to stay calm. 

 

At least you give me a good acting skill you shitty god.

 

“Ah, did you hear it?” her ears start to turn red “I’m sorry for such a shameful act,” she blushed. “The truth is we got lost on our way to the Palace because-”

 

“Because my Lady saw a cute cat and follow it until here, Your Highness” the maid on the back cut her off.

 

“T-Toshii!” she glared at her vassal.

 

“That’s the truth Milady, you should’ve stopped these actions. How many times have we got lost just because you followed something cute,” Toshi replied her in a flat tone.

 

“T-that’s because I can’t resist cute thing okay! Hmph!” she pouted.

 

Ahh, I get it now. It seems she found a cute cat on her way to the Palace and followed it until here. What are you doing! You’ll get kidnapped easily! but considering how terrifying she is, I started to pity these guys who wanted to kidnap her.

 

“A-ahem!” she coughed “It’s all a lie created by Toshi, Your Highness. Toshi, go apologize to the prince”

 

It’s too late to do it, you already admit you’re following a cat you twat!.

 

“Yes, yes. I get it. I’m sorry for spilling false information about my lady, Your Highness Crown Prince William” she gave her half-hearted apologize

 

“Haha” I laughed charmingly. 

 

This princely behaviour doesn’t suit me at all. . . 

 

“W-well then, I’ll greet the others please excuse me, Your Highness” she blushed and take one glass of wine from the table and starts walking to the crowds.

 

Toshi stare at me then bowed lightly and followed her.

 

And Rachel easily becomes the centre of attention. Even some guys who stuck with Athena start to crowding her. Why? As a noble, there’s no such a thing called Love, every marriage is for alliance and the benefit of the family and she is the perfect candidate for a Political Marriage. 

 

Her dad is a Duke with the most influence out of the noble even par with the Royal Family influence. She has the Fourflare bloodline that has produced a 6th Tier Flame Mage and saved the kingdom. 

 

She got it all, that’s why the Royal Family engaged her with Michael to keep the Duke under control and prevent him from rebelling.

 

I really want to have a chat with some of the people here but I really not in the mood. I can already feel my body getting weaker. It seems the drug effect has expired. That’s why I only sit here in the back drinking wine.

 

Why did I met all these villainesses on my first day of reincarnated, am I in a novel or something? I have a bad feeling about this
(Author's Note: You are, now I’ll make you suffer even more muahaha)

Enjoy these beautiful villainesses as long as you guys can because the next few chapters would full of man

GET REKT

If you like the chapter please considering giving favourites and adding it to your reading list. Thank You :).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

60