The First Domination
11.6k 14 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m laying in Carolyn’s bed with her beside me, pressed up to me, with my hand firmly planted on her ass. She’s resting peacefully after our romp. I look over at the clock on her nightside table, checking the time. It’s 11:30. We’d been having nonstop sex for over 2 hours. My legs are jelly, and she can no longer move her body. Somewhere in the middle of our romp, I’d calmed down, and my mind became clear once again. I’d fucked her over every single piece of furniture in the entire house as we slowly worked our way towards her bedroom. To cap it off, I pinned her to her bed and fucked her until neither of us could move. Now, we’re here. She lets out a slight moan of pain, and I can see her figure begin to stir.

“That was… the best sex I’ve ever had.”

“Same here...” It was also my second time ever but I don't really want to bring that up.

She places her chin on my shoulder and looks deeply into my eyes. “I was serious when I said  ‘we were just having fun.’”

My heart sinks. Even after all of that, she still wasn’t mine?

“But now… I’m not so sure. If you want me to be yours exclusively, you’ll need to keep me satisfied.”

“Not a problem.”

I painfully shift my head to give her a kiss. She happily accepts it, returning it tenfold.

“Alright, that settles it. I hope you're fine with me, I haven’t had a steady partner since I got divorced.”

“You’re divorced?”

“Yes? I mean, I have a son. I’m not a young woman. I’ve had partners before you. If it makes you feel better, I didn’t actually have sex with Rob.”

Rob?

“The TV repair guy?”

“I was helping him move the TV before you arrived. I thought you getting possessive was a little cute, but I needed to shut that down. I never expected all of… well... this to happen.” She gestures broadly, pointing out the utter mess we’ve made of her home.

“I don’t care about your past partners. What I care about is that I’m your last partner.”

“Then you have nothing to worry about. I’m yours.”

Those were the words that I wanted to hear. I’d succeeded. She was mine. I pull her into a tight, possessive embrace, while she nuzzles into my chest. We talk about a few things, nothing of real importance until she starts to talk about her past.

Turns out, she’s only 33 years old. She had Darren when she was 15. She’d been groomed by an older man, gotten pregnant, and was subsequently forced to marry him by her overly religious parents. Eventually, she learned how horrifying the things she’d suffered through were, and got a divorce when she was 20 years old. She raised Darren alone and tried to raise him well, but often couldn’t hide her disgust towards him, as he was the child of the man who groomed her. It kinda explains why he’s such human waste. I wonder what he’s going to think of me shagging his mother? Will he have to call me dad? I shiver at the thought.

Upon hearing about her life’s story, I was shocked and appalled. She’d suffered so much, and while she wasn’t a perfect person, she’d done her best. I tighten my embrace.

“You’re mine. You won’t have to suffer like that ever again.”

She looks deeply into my eyes, searching for a lie where there isn’t one. Slowly, her features crack, revealing the sorrow underneath. Her expression gradually changes from a slight, fake smile to one of long-held sorrow. She begins to cry, pressing her face into my chest.  The sudden change in demeanor is jarring. I never expected her to be this vulnerable this quickly. She’s been all alone in this world for a long time. I’m glad that I can be there for her now. It’s a long while before she calms down, and another long while after that when I decide to head home. 

It’s late when I get home. My mom has questions but I respond evasively, eat, and head to bed early. Even though I’m bone-tired, It’s hard to sleep because I’m so excited to go to sleep. Eventually, I drift off and wake up in a familiar grey space.

“Congratulations.” I feel her large chest press into my back as I receive a warm full-body hug from behind. Every time that I come here I become more and more curious about what she looks like, but I get a feeling there’s a reason she hasn’t revealed herself.

“So, I’m in the game?”

“You are, not that there was ever any doubt.”

“What now?”

“I’ll explain everything, but give me a moment. Your status is currently being conferred unto you.”

We stand there for a moment, with her arms wrapped around me, and me unable to move. It’s kinda awkward. Suddenly, a status window pops up in front of me.

“You should be able to see your status now, can you?”

“The game window thing?”

“That’s correct.”

I’m staring at a window with a wealth of information, so much information, as a matter of fact,  that I have no idea how to read it. She starts her explanation.

On the window, there are 4 tabs that I can navigate to with my mind. The first one has a few stats, an empty box titled “Trait”, and another one entitled "Target." She says we’ll come back to this tab last, and to navigate to the second one. 

On this tab, there’s a grid of empty boxes. This is where special items that I gain from playing will be stored. Items are generally single-use but have large effects. 

On the third tab is where my “Skills” are stored. These are unlimited use talents that will help me conquer women.

On the fourth and final tab, there’s…

“Seriously, a fucking gacha?”

“Randomness is fun to watch.”

“So everything I get will be random?”

“Mostly. When you reach certain milestones you’ll get to pick from a few items and skills.”

“Alright...”

I fucking hate gacha games. I’ve only ever played 1 or 2, and I got screwed on every single roll. I’m suddenly very afraid for my future in this game if my past luck is anything to go by.

She can see that I’m a little unhappy. “Don’t worry, while some things you can get are better than others, nothing in the available pool is bad.”

I navigate back to the first tab and she begins to explain it. On that tab, there are several statistics, most of which have some relation to sex. There’s “Attractiveness” which boosts my overall physical appeal, “Stamina” which increases my overall stamina, sex included, “Length” which is penis length, “Girth” which is how girthy my cock is, and “Disia” which is people’s overall willingness to have sex with me. The only one that I'm not absolutely sure about its function is Disia. It honestly seems like Disia and Attractiveness may be the same thing, but then why would they be different stats?

Whatever.

I can boost these attributes using points I gain from playing the game and capturing targets.

Finally, she begins to explain traits. Every player has a trait, and they’re completely unique. No 2 traits will be the same. What we’re using right now is a dummy system, so I can't see my trait, nor can I use anything that I gained when I conquered Carolyn, I’ll have to do it when I wake up.

“So… that’s everything?”

 Her arms leave my body. I can feel her growing more distant. “Yes. From now on you are one of our players. You are not allowed to disclose this to anyone, with the exception of other players, and people who either are or were involved in the game.”

“I’ll do my best to not disappoint.”

Her voice grows further away. “You won’t. I look forward to seeing your exploits.”

“Wait… are we not going to see each other again?”

At this point, her voice is barely an echo. “We might, but that depends on you. Goodbye.”

I wake with a start.

 

And so concludes the introductory arc of God Wants Me to Dom Women! This arc may have seemed short, and that's because it was. Arcs from this point forwards will be quite a bit longer. Consider this arc something like a demo. If you liked it, there's a whole lot more on the way. If you didn't... well, you probably won't like what's coming. Thank you guys for all the support!

151