Understanding the Game
9.1k 14 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the start of my suspension, I said that I was a level-headed person, and I meant it. Immediately after saying that, I lost control of my anger for the first time in quite a while. 2 days later, it happened again. The first time, it was because I caught my girlfriend cheating on me. The second time, it was because I’d thought my target, Carolyn, had fucked someone else. The common thread between the 2 of these? Someone else touching MY woman. It’s not a good thing that I’m so possessive… but it might be a useful trait to have in my current situation.

Speaking of traits, that’s mine. It’s called “Possessive.” It makes it so that women I’ve dominated can’t be stolen. I don’t know what any of the other player’s traits are, so I don’t know how strong my trait is in comparison, but I think it suits me quite well. 

Because my trait is purely defensive, it allows me to play a lot more aggressively. For other players, even after they dominate a target, they have to protect them from other players and maintain control for the full 2 weeks of that round, while I don’t have to worry about losing control of the target after I take them. I’d imagine my trait is quite strong, but I’ll have to figure that out at a later date.

2 weeks have passed since I succeeded in dominating Carolyn, and many things have been revealed to me in that time.

The first thing is, I now have access to the game-like menus from my dream. I also got a gacha token and a skill token as a bonus for getting into the game, as well as a bonus one of both for capturing my target before any other players.  The gacha is separated into rarities like so:

Normal: 50%

Items only

Rare: 30%

Items only

Super Rare: 15%

50/50 Items and skills

Uber Rare: 5%

Skills only

 

Gacha tokens follow those rates exactly, and skill tokens have a 75% chance of a super rare and a 25% chance of an uber-rare, but only draw skills. The second that I got those tokens I immediately spent them. 

The 2 regular tokens gave me 2 rares.

Theft Potion - The affection the target feels for someone else, who isn't a player, is temporarily transferred to you. Orgasms make this effect more and more permanent the more they are given. Lasts 1 hour.

Paralysis Potion - Cover a target with this to paralyze them, but leave them completely aware. Lasts 1 hour.

 

The 2 skill tokens were far more interesting.

 

SR:

Sense Boost - Your senses can be increased twofold at will.

UR:

Invisibility - You may become invisible for 1 minute a day. Lvl 1.

 

Both of these skills seemed useful, but I couldn’t help but be underwhelmed by Invisibility. In addition to the duration being small, I had to use it all at once. I could only use Invisibility once a day, and when I canceled it, no matter how much time was left, I couldn’t reactivate it until tomorrow. I was disappointed until I learned about the difference between UR and SR skills. UR skills can grow stronger, while SR skills can’t. The more times I used Invisibility, the stronger it grew. Now, 2 weeks later, it’s level 4 and can last 4 minutes.

In addition to the tokens, I was given 5 stat points, which I could spend to increase one of the various stats. All of the stats started at 0, and cost 1 point to increase by 1. After 5 increases in any one particular stat, the point cost doubled. So, from 0 - 5 costs 1 point, from 6-10 costs 2 points, from 11-15 costs 4 points, and so on. I decided to invest 2 in Attractiveness, 2 in Disia (As little as I knew about how it worked), and 1 in Stamina. I eventually plan to upgrade length and girth but… I'm a little hesitant to let the status window work its magic on my dick.

It’s hard to determine how much the stats actually changed about me. When I looked in the mirror, I didn’t notice any difference in how I looked, but when I stepped out of my room my mom asked if I’d done something different with my hair, and said I looked good today. I didn’t do anything different than usual, so I think that was the 2 points in Attractiveness? Disia didn’t have any obvious effect, and I think the Stamina point did something, but I’m not sure. The changes were very minor, but I imagine that they will become more prevalent over time.

Speaking of changes, things have been going wonderfully with Carolyn.

Right now, I’m in a hotel room with her sleeping peacefully by my side. Darren has recovered enough from his concussion to return home, so keeping Carolyn and I’s relationship secret has become harder. He’s completely homebound for now, so Carolyn and I can’t really have sex there anymore. 

There’s no reason that I need to keep our relationship secret, but for Carolyn’s sake, I’ve decided this is the best option.

Before Darren got back, we fucked like rabbits. Now we’ve had to slow down a bit. We rented this hotel room just to have sex, and it’s the first time we’ve fucked in a few days.

I can’t help but glance down at Carolyn’s peacefully sleeping face, with her head nestled comfortably into the crook of my shoulder. Carolyn has changed quite a bit since I claimed her. She’s become quite a bit more submissive and seems to love her place under me. I thought she might have some problems with the Dom-Sub nature of our relationship, but she seems to enjoy me “owning” her. She no longer expects me to clean when I come over, and just wants my company as she does housework. I help anyway, of course, but it’s no longer something I need to do, so much as something I want to do to help my lover.

Yesterday was the final day before I returned to school. It’s now almost 1:00, and I’m tired from our rigorous “exercise”, but I can’t bring myself to sleep. Today is not just my first day back at school in 2 weeks. It’s also the day that I receive my first target as part of the game. I’m beyond nervous. The only reason I’d succeeded as I had with Carolyn was that she’d come onto me, and been extremely lonely, as I’d later learned. What if my new target is like… a prisoner? How will I manage to seduce them? Can I really go after certain types of people? Will I just have to give up on certain targets? I wish I had a better grasp of what I was going to have to do.

That being said, there’s nothing I can do about it now. The worst thing that happens is I fail to capture a target before someone else, and don’t get a new woman and gacha tokens.

Speaking of, Carolyn has been surprisingly fine with the revelation that I’m going to have many partners other than her. I told her about the game, and how I was going to need to have many other partners. Initially, she had trouble believing me, but when I showed her that I could turn invisible, she began to believe me rather quickly.

Before the game, I was told I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about it, but that rule has since been clarified by the status window. I can't explain the game to targets and people who are uninvolved in the game. Women who I dominate are now technically involved in the game, whilst no longer being targets, so I can tell them if I so choose.

I was incredibly surprised by how she responded to me declaring I was going to have other women, saying “I was never under the impression that you were going to be faithful to me. You’re young and need to explore yourself. If I held you down, I would never be able to forgive myself. Just... don't neglect my needs, okay?”

And that was the end of it. I’m incredibly lucky to have Carolyn in my life. I take a break from my thoughts to lean down, brush her hair to the side, and give her a kiss on her forehead. I’m going to be playing this game with everything I’ve got, and it’s comforting to know that I have Carolyn at my back.

Slowly, with these comforting thoughts, I drift to sleep, ready for whatever tomorrow brings.

156