1000 Readers & 100000 Reads!
3.2k 13 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello readers! This is a special chapter that was written to celebrate 1000 readers and 100000 reads! it's just me rambling about the story and some of the things that have changed/developed as I've written it, as well as an FAQ. If that doesn't seem like your cup of tea, feel free to skip it.

The State Of the Story.

God Wants Me To Dom Women has come a long way from the start. Even though I've always had a strong outline of the story and where I want it to go, I've made on-the-fly changes that have dramatically shifted the tone and direction of the story. When I started writing, I was mostly in it for funsies and to get some ideas that I'd had into a more tangible form, and that led to the initial idea for this story being drastically different than it is now.

When I started writing, I was under the impression that arcs would be much shorter (To the tune of 4-5 chapters in total) and each arc would focus on a completely new heroine. These arcs would be punctuated with EX chapters detailing Sam's life with previous heroines to prevent them from being forgotten. This plan quickly showed its limits, and I dumped it after the introductory arc with Carolyn. There simply wasn't enough time to develop characters that anyone would care about, and women falling for Sam felt unnatural and forced.

I also thought I would focus a lot more on comedy than I have. Due to the nature of the story, a lot of humor felt forced, so I opted to try for less humor, and only go for jokes when it actually makes sense.

After the first 3 chapters with Carolyn, I made large changes to the pacing of the story, and that showed a lot in Laura's arc. Rather than 5 chapters, as I'd initially planned, it ended up being 11 chapters. It was going to be quite a bit longer than even that, and I was going to try to use an A&B plot approach to writing it, but after starting writing, I realized the B-plot was genuinely abysmal, So I binned it. the arc ended up losing 9 chapters of the 20 that I had planned after the outlining, and it fucked up the pacing.

Oopsies.

And that brings us to right now, the beginning of the Sofia/Taylor/Minnie/Anna/The Kitchen Sink arc! Due to the intertwining nature of these characters' narratives, I've brought them all together in one glorious clusterfuck of bad character writing! This arc is going to be WAAAAYYY longer than either of the previous ones and is going to explore not just the current main heroines, but further flesh out our already dominated cast. We'll see if I can actually stick the landing on this one, or if I'll fuck it up and make some quick changes as has happened in the past.

This arc is going to focus a lot more on the characters and the chase. In previous arcs, Sam has had a pretty easy time getting heroines to fall for him. This time, it's gonna be a lot harder, and there are gonna be a lot more (Like... almost 10X as many).  Thus far Sam has kinda been a blank slate without too much to him as a character. He's a little sarcastic, a little stoic, and a little emotionally unavailable, but that's most of what there has been to him. I intend to reveal much more about Sam and his past, so this is the first arc where Sam himself is gonna be more of a dynamic character.

Alright, now that the recap's done, I'm gonna answer some of the questions I get asked most frequently.

FAQ

Lolis?

Sam is never going to dominate someone who isn't of legal age. No sirree. That being said, there are and will continue to be petite heroines. I won't ever deliberately play up any childlike qualities in a sexual manner, so if that's what you're here for, sorry.

NTR?

This story won't contain any Netorare (MC gettin' cucked). There will be Netori (MC cuckin') as well as a bit of potential Netorase (MC cuckin' with another dude's permission) as long as it doesn't make readers mail me pipebombs.

Incest?

I dunno lol. I'm getting a lot of mixed signals from a lot of readers on this front, so I'm gonna do a poll on whether or not to include this particular fetish when we reach a particular point in the story. Let it be known that whether or not Sam enters into a relationship with his mother, the story won't change and there won't be any difference in the number of sex scenes.

Pregnancy?

This particular fetish wasn't on my radar when I started, but there's been a surprising amount of support for the heroines getting pregnant. This definitely won't happen for a while, but in the future, Sam could decide to have children with some of his harem.

Will this story contain a character like X?

I get asked a lot if any future heroines will be like a certain character, or if there will be a certain anime trope included among them. The answer is... wait and find out. I'm not gonna spoil future heroines this early :P.

Will past heroines get ignored?

No. Every heroine will continue to be part of the story. Not every Heroine will be important to every arc, and those that don't get as much time in the spotlight as I'm happy with will receive an EX chapter to make up for that.

Patreon?

Okay, so maybe this one doesn't actually get asked that much, but I figured I'd talk about it. I don't have a Patreon, and won't for a while yet. I don't feel super comfortable taking people's money with the current quality and inconsistency of my writing. I'm a full-time student with an almost full-time job, and I don't really have a ton of time to just sit down and write. I'm thankful that my readers put up with my inconsistency, but I couldn't possibly ask for money. Also, I'm not really doing this for money, I'm doing it because I'm a horny bastard :L.

Comments?

I got asked if getting tons of comments annoys me, and the answer is a resounding no. I absolutely love receiving comments and have read every single comment I've ever received. I haven't responded to most due to a lack of time as well as most of them are rhetorical, but I do love receiving them!

 

Alright, well I think that's just about everything that I wanted to say. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask in the comments. I'll be checking and answering regularly until I go to sleep at about 10 PM ET.

Also, We got on trending again. How the hell do we keep getting on trending? I really have no idea how what's trending and what isn't is decided. I've been on there like... 4 or 5 times, and all of them have been in lulls where I haven't released in a bit. Oh well, I'm still grateful. Thank you guys for all the support, and I'll see you guys when I do another one of these!

 

43