Chapter 9
194 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't worry guys, I don't do harems. Look at the story's genre. Nothing changed.

Tian Zhe had finished reading another stack of cultivation books when he was notified of a visitor. An employee of the academy only mentioned that the visitor showed a token with the name stamp of Tian Zhe.

“And she quickly coped with the task,” the young man thought that the girl had finished work ahead of schedule and, amazed at the abilities of the silver rank, went to the reception of the academy.

“...”

“I fulfilled my assignment.” Sensing Tian Zhe's appearance, Mei Ling reported, pointing to the floor.

Tian Zhe didn't need to turn his head to make sure that the bodies of demonic beasts similar to monkeys were lying on the floor in the waiting room. A short glance at the entrance to the premises was enough, but what riveted his eyes was the appearance of the girl he had hired.

“Yes, but you are covered in blood, Mei Ling.”

“It just happened.” Mei Ling did not attach importance to the words of her employer. “A bronze warrior from the trading district was watching me with his thugs,” the girl decided to explain herself. “I had to lure them into yoshimi territory.”

Yoshimi were bronze-rank pack animals resembling monkeys. In the past, Mei Ling repeatedly hunted individuals who strayed from the flock and knew that despite their relative weakness, those demonic beasts posed a threat not only in their numbers. Their crystal-hard claws and fangs could cause serious problem for untrained hunters. 

“I understand,” the boy began to examine the bodies of the monkeys. When he touched the skin, he noticed how hard it was, but at the same time, the stone hairs remained flexible, giving the monkeys excellent protection. “How many people were there, and these… yoshimi?”

“Together with the thugs, there were two silver and four bronze ones,” the girl said dryly. “The yoshimi was about thirty.”

“Were there any difficulties?”

“None, everything went smoothly,” the girl was definitely taking a risk during the day, but her employer shouldn't have known this. “Since I have dealt with the master's problems, I am entitled to a reward.”

Mei Ling hinted to the boy that his actions in the trading area caused the problems with the bandits, and he should have taken responsibility.

“Okay,” the young man agreed with the girl. “Even if you wounded that bronze warrior, I will not forget about your service and will not remain in debt.”

“Are you implying that I am also to blame?” the girl suddenly wanted to hit the boy on the head.

“Let's leave the question of paying for this service for later. Here's the money for the animals.”

The boy took out fifty silver taels and handed them to the girl. Tian Zhe hired Mei Ling as his bodyguard for certain days, so he had to pay separately for hunting demonic beasts.

After receiving the money, the girl nodded as a sign of the end of the transaction, after which Tian Zhe removed the bodies of animals in his spatial ring.

“That's why he is the heir to a sacred family,” the girl could only sigh. Despite the fact that as a silver warrior, Mei Ling did not feel heavy while carrying the bodies of two monkeys, she still felt a certain discomfort. Her jasper ring had a container the size of a large chest, where even a monkey's body could not be placed. In contrast, the capacity of the Tian Zhe ring was much larger.

“What are you going to do now?” Tian Zhe inquired while examining Mei Ling again. “You have a frightening look, to put it mildly.”

“I'll find an inn where you can take a bath.”

“You can wash yourself here in the academy,” Tian Zhe gave in to the impulse. “I am allowed to use employee baths.”

The young man settled well as the heir to the sacred family, not to mention that the rector Ji Liu gave him freedom of action on the Ice Lotus Academy's territory.

“Is the master up to something?”

“Just a little help for your services.”

“Then take me,” the girl remembered the approximate location of the baths in the academy and could reach baths accessible to students, but the position of the teachers' baths was unknown to her.

“Do not forget to wash your clothes. I will give my unnecessary robes,” suggested the young man.

“Where does this generosity come from?” Mei Ling was wary of the young man's words, but after thinking everything over, she could conclude this as part of the payment for her labor associated with eliminating the bandits.

Tian Zhe simply didn’t realize that his old robes could cost as much as the bodies of several bronze beasts.


Near the staff baths, Tian Zhe tried to calm his mind. The adult's consciousness told him to calm down, but the hormonal surge of the adolescent body prompted him to climb the tree closest to the baths.

“Calm down. Real masters work and live in this academy. They will easily figure you out,” Tian Zhe reassured himself.

“But what if no one notices?”

“No and no, Mei Ling has an incredible perception, you will definitely be turned up!”

“Well, at least with one eye.”

While Tian Zhe resisted his own lust, women screamed from the direction of the baths.

“Pervert!”

The boy was numb. Before he had time to do anything, panic began from the side of the baths. Before the boy could understand what exactly was happening, a figure landed next to him.

Tian Zhe looks at the intruder, and the intruder looks at Tian Zhe. These moments were enough for the boy to recognize his classmate Yun Yongru as the violator, but what he did not expect was that the girl would sly smile upon noticing the boy.

“Kya, pervert, he's here!”

“What?” from the girl's scream, Tian Zhe seemed that he would go deaf, but what is more important. “Who's a pervert? I'm a pervert?”

Following Yun Yongru's cry, several figures jumped over the wall. By only one murderous aura, the boy could understand that these are women washing themselves. They were in thick robes, carelessly thrown over their naked bodies, because of which the young man involuntarily swallowed.

“Gotcha,” the woman closest to him pointed at the boy. ”So young, and already spying on how impudent he is.”

“You misunderstood everything. It's not me,” Tian Zhe decided to immediately defend himself.

“Then who is?” The second woman asked.

“That girl over there…” Tian Zhe pointed towards the place where Yun Yunru was standing a second ago, but the girl had already disappeared. “Damn it.”


“Come on, brother Zhe, do not be angry,” a girl with dark blue hair gathered in a ponytail tried to calm her classmate.

“Oh, I’m calm, I’m completely calm,” Tian Zhe's voice was quiet, but anyone who heard him would think he was in the heart of a storm.

“If brother Zhe has calmed down, can he get off me?”

“No, I'm having a good time.”

Ice Lotus Academy, deep evening. Tian Zhe was reading a book, sitting on a tied teenager. After Mei Ling confirmed Tian Zhe's innocence, the young man searched for his classmate for an hour and used her as a bench as punishment after sending Mei Ling home.

“Brother Zhe, it's not good to sit on a weak girl.”

“This weak girl looks like a boy with her hair and workout clothes,” Zhe retorted.

Yun Yongru's clothes were not much different from Tian Zhe's, except that they were light blue and had no protective sleeves made of iron silk on her arms. Added to the confusion was the fact that their hairstyles were also somewhat similar. Not surprisingly, the employees confused them.

“Brother Zhe, your words are cruel.” Yun Yongru did not give up. ”You can't call such a nice girl like me a guy.”

“Then what were you doing in the women's baths?”

“I peeped,” Yun Yongru's voice was filled with pride.

“...”

“Brother Zhe, why did you shut up?”

“Are you sure you are a girl?” Tian Zhe did not believe the words of a classmate. “So you really watched other women wash.”

“I already said that, but brother Zhe, your words hurt me. I'm a girl!”

“Gods, what is this for me?”

With a heavy sigh, the boy stood up and freed the classmate from the ropes.

“I did not know that I would meet a yuri at the academy.”

“Yuri? Yun Yongru tilted her head in bewilderment.

“This is the name of girls like you who like other girls,” Tian Zhe helped the girl to get up.

“Is that so? I like to be called a yuri,” Yun Yongru clapped her hands happily.

“I have created a monster.”

“Brother Zhe, don't make such a terrible face. I'm scared.”


“Brother Zhe, brother Zhe, so what exactly did you check with the rector?” Yun Yongru asked a classmate after recalling the testing a few days ago. She and Sun Ming wanted to question Tian Zhe the next day, but they did not find him. Tian Zhe is still suspended from his studies, and no one at the academy knows where he lives, not to mention the fact that no one has thought to go to the library.

“Are you so interested?”

“Yes!”

“Hmm,” Tian Zhe thought. Yun Yongru can become his enemy if he gets close to Yang Li after he wakes up, but he will have several fewer enemies if he starts acting now. “Come to the library tomorrow with Sung Ming, and then I'll explain everything.”

“OK, see you later.”

“Wait!”

Yun Yongru was about to leave, but Tian Zhe stopped her.

“Brother needs something else?”

“Oh yes,” Tian Zhe could not help smiling as he slowly approached his classmate. “Do you know where we are now?”

“Near the baths of employees ...” the girl did not immediately realize that her classmate, distracting her with conversations, returned to the crime scene. “Brother Zhe, I just remembered that I have urgent business. Bye Bye.”

The girl wanted to run away, but Tian Zhe cut the distance between them with one jerk and grabbed the girl.

“Do not be afraid, we are next to the men's baths,” if a smile could hurt someone, then Tian Zhe would have become a killer long ago.

“Brother Zhe, you’re scaring me. If you want to spy on grown men so badly, please do it without me.” Yun Yongru tried to free herself from the boy’s grip. “I'm not interested in men.”

“Gods!” Tian Zhe felt like he choked on his own blood. “Do not be afraid. Everything will be fine.”

Before the girl could react, Tian Zhe grabbed Yun Yongru's clothes more comfortably and, using all his strength, threw them over the walls of the men's baths.

“Have a good flight.”

“Kyayayaya.”

The teenager watched as the girl who looked like a boy flew over the wall in slow motion.

“Who is there?” a man's voice sounded.

“Perverts!” Yun Yongru screamed.

“Boy, it was you who jumped up to us!” one of the male teachers protested.

“I'm a girl! Yun Yongru screamed again. “Save me!”

“What?” spoke the third. “Guys, quickly cover-up and look who threw the unfortunate girl to us!”

“Apparently, throwing her into the men's baths was unnecessary,” muttered Tian Zhe, hiding around the corner.

13