How it happened.
29 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi, I'm ace and I'm ………. special. I know you may be wondering how and to be honest I don’t know how to explain it but ill try.
I was walking home with a friend and we were going to eat dinner when I got a strange call. I answered obviously:
ace: hello?
Stranger: HELP!!!
Ace: who are you?!?!? Where are you?!?!
stranger: IN AN ALLY ON 213TH COME QUICKLY
Ace: who is this what's happening
Stranger: HELP HE'S CO-
*muffled screams*
phone hangs up
Now I should have seen that sign and avoided this situation but instead-
Ace: I'm coming stay calm
Yup, I know I'm stupid but what was I supposed to do, ignore it??......... Don’t answer that -_-
I quickly ran away from my friend and watched as he ran behind me
Ace: ren what are you doing
Ren: I don’t know what got you so scared but I'm not letting you go alone.
 
I let him tag along in case I needed back up because who knows what's there waiting for me. We get there and it’s a really dark ally. Reason 2 as to why I should have turned away but I didn’t. I walked in and I immediately felt on edge but just shrugged it off.
 
Ace: hello miss are you here?
Ren: so a "miss called you huh"
Ace: yeah I think
Stranger: AHHHHHHHH.
And without thinking twice I ran towards the noise. 3 strikes I'm out. I turned a corner in the ally way and saw two people but it was too dark to make it out. All I could see was their silhouettes so I rushed towards the one dragging the other and shoved it as hard as I could. As it fell to the floor I grabbed the woman figure and ran away as fast as I could. Away towards where my friend was supposed to be except he……..wasn't?
He wasn’t where I left him. Or maybe I wasn’t where I left him. There was nothing but darkness and a wall
"REN" I yelled in desperation while being both scared and confused.  I was even more scared when he replied and I heard his voice come from the opposite direction. I then turned around and ran towards the voice while holding the woman. Eventually, I stopped to process "where was the man I pushed to the floor. When I turned around he was gone".  Just then I heard a small chuckle coming from the woman and I look over to see her smile so wide that it touched each ear. I quickly let go backed up but once I blinked, she disappeared. The chuckles continued around me and continued to get louder. I tried to run but it was so dark I couldn't see anything so my running was pointless. "am I gonna die? was my life meaningless? What's ren gonna think when I don't come out of the ally? is he gonna run in here too?". all these questions kept repeating in my head and then suddenly everything went silent. when I realized everything was silent my mind once again started to process the situation I was in. before I started to spiral downward once again I saw two children walk towards me. 

 

Ace: who are you? what do you want? where am I?
Shadow 1: I'm Emma
Shadow 2: I'm Toby
Emma: as for what we want. We want to help you.
Toby: and ourselves
Emma: you may not know it but your soul was slowly being separated from your body by a couple of spirits who escaped from here.
Ace: what does that mean?
Emma: it means uh-
Toby: your dying sir
Ace: WHAT??!?!?!?! DYING? WHY ME?
I collapsed to the floor and began spiraling worse than ever before. Crying, screaming, and slamming the dark cold floor.
Emma: excuse me, sir.
I look up at the girl and she says something I thought id never hear
Emma: do you want to live?

 

 

 

 

2