The Development of Milfheim
361 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Name.”

 

“DeezNuts23”

 

“Occupation?”

 

“Warrior.”

“Ugh, that’s the hundredth already. Fine. Physical labor then. Alright, fuck it. Oi, listen up! All warrior classes please stand to the left!”

 

The Milf Kingdom! Currently the city was in the midst of rapid development.

 

“You there! Are you skilled in architecture?”

 

PostMelon trembled as he said, “Well, one of my sub-classes is  Carpenter, but--.”

“Excellent! Listen, I just got to the city. My wife is heavy with child and we lost our home during that wretched attack on Ko so I need a new one built as fast as possible but I’m busy and can’t do it myself. Please help me, you won’t regret it!”

 

Ding! 

 

[Build a house for the young couple]

 

[Difficulty: D]

 

[Reward: 3 gold coins]

 

“What? Three gold pieces? Sign me up!”

“Thank you! Please come with me, I already have a mage ready to help with the materials.”

 

Houses made using sand shaped and hardened through magic. A foundation and sturdy walls were easily created but the interior still had to be designed and properly furnished. Beds, chairs and tables specifically were in hot demand.

 

All around the city people recruited players with Architect, Carpenter or Mage classes to help build new homes. Not only that, but stores were also erected along with structures to house the city’s soldiers. The quality of the houses, shops and barracks directly affected the residents’ satisfaction and public security.

 

There were also several shopping districts being created in all four corners of the city. 

 

“Fresh apples! Cantaloupe! Exotic fruits from outside the Dry Lands, currently only available here at AssLover69’s street stall! Limited time! Just 1 gold! You can’t beat such prices!”

 

Merchant classes flourished. There was no time for them to actually buy such wares, so many paired up with friends to rob other already well-established merchants coming in. 

 

“You! So it was you who stole my merchandise, huh? Well you’re coming with me, pal!”

 

“Sir...wait, I’m innocent!” 

 

“Tell it to the judge!”

 

“Ah! Help, someone!”

 

Of course this was not without consequence for many of them. But for those who were honest and who worked to slowly build relationships with the NPC merchants things were different. Those who were really enterprising paired up with those who had production classes and acquired products to sell that way. Love Orgy allowed great freedom in the number of occupations and classes one could have.

 

Meanwhile, there was also a race to finish a great wall around the city. 

 

“No, the watchtower has to be higher, higher! Do it again! We need this section done before the week is out!” 

 

It was many miles wide and was made so to allow room for the city’s predicted growth. It’s expected that the size would surely dwarf Ko and so there was ample room left for it to thrive. It was a city that would grow from the inside out. 

 

A Kingdom. A city expected to be large enough to be a city-state all on it’s own in the future. With the combined population of the city’s previous residents and Ko city’s immigrants, this was not an exaggerated estimate of it’s future size. 

 

Many people wanted to participate in the city’s development. The Dry Lands boasted some of the most numerous untapped gold and silver mines in the entire continent. Due to recent movement to extract these precious materials which the Aeil had previously cared not for, this was becoming a land where money flowed like water and everyone wanted to get in on that. 

 

Everyone including the players, who constantly did this task or that. Unlike in other cities where rewards for completing quests would garner only a few copper or silver at most, a lot of quests within this up and coming city would give at least one gold coin upon completion. Reports of this phenomenon greatly surprised and angered all the players who hadn’t chosen the Dry Lands’ new Milf Kingdom as their spawn point. Many players responded to the rumors with great enthusiasm and prepared to make the journey over hoping to strike it rich.

 

Opportunity! Wealth! This is what the Milf Kingdom had quickly come to represent. Though the players all wondered why the Kingdom was given such a weird name…and the city's name itself...Milfheim, huh...

 

But with the immense amounts of money the Kingdom earned they were able to bring in mages from all over the continent to help quickly build the wall. Again, by using simple earth manipulation and hardening spells on the sand. There were even plans to further enchant the walls once complete to increase it’s defensive capabilities, perhaps allowing for aerial defense in the coming days as well.

 

“Fuck. What’s up with the monsters here? Their levels are too high! The game just opened, how is this area unlocked already? How do the devs expect us to survive like this?”

 

“Join the city guard or militia. You can gain levels just by training. If you get through the basics you can just barely be able to beat these damn beasties if you group up with ten or twenty others.” 

 

Because the various creatures were tough to beat for most of the players so soon since the game’s launch they were forced to join the local defensive organizations and train until they were able to somewhat stand up to the beasts in a group. 

 

Once the basic training was complete they were sent out to quell the odd monster attack. Sometimes monsters were even captured and used in the training process.

 

“There’s been a report of Slithers running amok near district 12. Go deal with them!” The locals quickly realized these strange newcomers would only come back after death. Strangely they felt no need to question this and simply threw them at the monsters wildly. 

 

Thankfully while the experience they gained to level up dropped, their skill experience and mastery soared due to the trial by fire and wasn’t effected by the experience dip after death. So they were actually a bit more powerful even when they died and could therefore more efficiently and easily take care of the monsters the next time so long as they were careful and went in a suitably sized group.

 

“Seriously though, what’s up with this difficulty? Why is this place unlocked so early?! Ah!”

 

They didn’t know that a certain “player” had long since come and dominated the area, allowing for the area to be available from the start. There were several steps before the Dry Lands would have originally been unlocked.

 

The first step was to start and organized group on a scale that it was recognized by the general populace.

 

The second step was to establish places of worship from which a spawn point could exist.

 

“Have you heard of our Lord And Savior, Solaire?”

 

“...Praise the sun!” 

 

“What are you doing? Put your arms down and lower your voice, this is a place of divinity!  You will be respectful!”

 

The Church of Solaire was wildly popular among the locals. The church sent disciples out periodically to recruit new initiates. In particular, they were interested in those of the priest class. 

 

On paper, the church sounded good. And they were indeed greatly liked among the male players. However, their main interest lied in pretty female priests.

 

“God Solaire is a being of utmost sensuality. To gaze upon his face is to lose yourself in raw sexual desire. As a god representing life and fertility, he appreciates the young and beautiful. Won’t you consider joining?”

 

Those who did join, however, at least the female population of players, were divided.

 

“Hey did you join the church?”

 

“What? No way. Those crazies wanted to dress me in a weird bunny girl outfit and serve guests.”

 

“Huh?!”

“Yeah. They have a whole gambling operation running in the back of the building. I had a friend who joined and saw it. They all just do drugs and play blackjack.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. I wouldn’t join if I were you. “

 

On the other end, 

 

“Wow! The place is so fun! Guys, you have to join. The church has a gambling den in the back and you get paid mad bank just for serving a few drinks. You can even play and get high! It’s glorious.” One gushed.

 

Another chimed in. “Plus they have a statue of Solair everywhere and OMG he’s so hot. He’s definitely my God of choice. Hehe, they say that if I go up in rank high enough I might even get a chance to meet him. Do you think they’ll let us have sex with the divine entities in this game?”

 

“Um, hello? The game’s title is Love Orgy. Of course we can!”

 

As for the males…

“Hey there, handsome. Want to join our church?” Numerous busty Solaire-worshipping women stood on street corners and cat called all male passersby. “Come on~ Don’t you want to play with us?”

 

“Take my soul right now.” The hot-blooded male players’ nostrils flared and they all happily joined up even though they were asked to hand over “all earthly possessions” currently in their possession. 

 

Now, this might sound like a great deal for the horny bastards. 

 

Except…

 

“Alright. Go report to Sister Agnes for your training. What are you doing with your clothes still on? Take them off, you have customers waiting! Go out there and shake that dick like your life depends on it!” 

 

They were given the sub-class Rent Boy.

 

It was the ultimate honey trap.

 

Overseeing all this chaos? A very exhausted bandit chief’s daughter and one fed-up Cass.

 

“I,” He muttered for the thousandth time as he sank into his chair and ignored the dreaded stacks of papers on his desk. “Am going to kill that little fucker…”

 

“Blaspheme later. Start signing.”

 

He nearly cried. 

6