Heresy, Heresy Everywhere
335 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What’s a Mormon?” Mary raised a brow. 

 

“A bunch of annoying bastards who don’t know how to take no for an answer. And don’t even get me started on the cult offshoots in their gated communities dabbing in all kinds of despicable polygamous nonsense.”

 

“Ah. I see. They do sound like your kind of people.’

 

“I’m not anything like them, okay?”

“Are you not also very stubborn and have various relationships with many different women? And this kingdom is of your own creation.”

“I’m not polygamous, though.”

 

“Only because you can’t be bothered to deal with that kind of responsibility. Although, you do have both me and Vera. Is that not the same thing?”

“...That’s different. It’s way different.”

 

“And correct me if I’m wrong, but is Miss Chelsea not your first official wife?”

 

“So?”

Mary shrugged. “Well, it’s just to say that them ending up like this is very suitable.”

 

“Given the nature of your bloodline, especially. Your mother would approve of this if they weren’t mere humans.” Vera pointed out.

 

All while we talked Sister Agnes patiently awaited my answer. She stared at me with a fervor. I couldn’t tell because of the blindfold, but I could feel it. Her intense gaze. 

 

Hm. Sexy nun. Damn. I liked her style, too. But I’m taken.

 

“Alright, I’ll bless you later. For now can you just take us out of here?”

She rose smoothly. “As Your Radiance commands.” She turned and snapped. “We move! To the Church!” 

 

“This should be interesting.” Bubbles smirked.

 

“I have a bad feeling about this whole thing.” Mira rubbed her swollen belly. Seriously though, is that baby ever coming? 

 

***

“Are you staring at her ass?” 

 

Hearing the sudden question I glanced to the side for a moment. I confirmed Mary’s narrowed gaze before resuming my admiring of Agnes’ fat, bouncy, very  well-rounded rear-end. And to think this Sister wants me to make her a Mother…

 

“Oh, yes.” I replied absently. “It’s quite something.”

 

“Do you like it, my Lord?” The Sister glanced back. 

 

“It’s a magnificent ass.” I spoke honestly from the heart. “Looks delicious.”

“Then I’ll be sure to apply a flavored rouge to it tonight so that you may taste to your heart’s content.”

 

I was about to say that wasn’t necessary--I’d eat that ass regardless...not that I was going to take her up on the offer. Just saying--when Mary looked towards her daughter with a raised brow. “Are we okay with this?”

 

Vera shrugged. “Whether we are or not doesn’t matter. He is a simple man.”

I grunted and patted her on the back. “Damn right.”

 

“I don’t follow.” The woman’s brows furrowed.

 

Bubbles snorted. “Do you expect him to stop finding other women attractive just because he’s dating you?”

 

A shake of the head. “Of course not. I’m not unreasonable.” A pause. “But at the risk of sounding too conceited, well…” She trailed off.

 

“Oh, you’re hot.” Bubbles nodded. “I admit. But this guy doesn’t care even if you’re the most transcendental beauty in all of creation. He’d still ogle other women.”

 

“I appreciate variety. Sue me.” I was entirely unapologetic.

 

“I’ve noticed.” The blue-haired vixen snorted, her eyes wondering over the various other beauties around her. Vera, Mary, Mira, Minerva, Evie, Becks too. 

 

Minerva blushed and averted her gaze while Evie tilted her head curiously. Meanwhile everyone else met the woman’s eyes unabashedly. 

 

“I can’t exactly say you’re wrong, but I dislike the implication.”

“And he’s my father. What are you trying to say? I’m also taken.”

“Being his daughter and married matters not to a man like him.” Bubbles said dismissively. “It’s part of his charm.”

 

“Fuck you. Also, I don’t go out and just recruit groupies. Your sister followed me. So did you, actually. And Evie was a cute lolita before, alright? Every other woman in my life just popped up unexpectedly. It’s not my fault.”

“Uh-huh.”

 

We continued that way for a while. The building we were brought to was a giant cathedral near the center of the city. It was magnificent and imposing with tall stained glass windows and blinding white stone for walls. Gold and silver lay everywhere, gems embedded in the stone itself and giving off a splendid rainbow of color in the sunlight. 

 

But what was most delicately and beautifully carved was the giant statue outside the cathedral. The statue depicted the younger and formerly less muscular me. I was posed in a way where I had my hand under the skirt of a beautiful woman leaning into a kiss as another hugged me from behind with her lips brushing my neck. A third woman was by my feet holding onto my thigh. 

 

However...you know...those three women looked faintly familiar. I couldn’t quite put my finger on how, but I could feel it. I was suddenly struck with the thought that they needed a good beating, those three.  Yet for the life of me I didn’t understand why.

 

First thing’s first, though. “How the hell did you know what I looked like?”

“The true believers always have, Your Radiance. The Day’s Dazzling Dawn has always closely followed and idolized you. Of course we would know of your exploits here.”

Those guys again!

 

“I should have known it’d be them.” I muttered. “Alright then. And why’s there all these sexy nuns outside?” To explain, various pretty women in tight and slightly revealing nun outfits were catcalling the passersby.

 

They looked like they were working the streets. I’d studied them for a while now, and I concluded that this must be some kinda honey trap. But I still had to ask.

 

“They’re recruiters for the cause.” It was simply explained.

 

“People are giving them their stuff.”

“Donations are required upon joining. Material wealth is a sin, so we ask they repent by giving up their possessions for a better purpose.”

 

“And what do you use all their stuff for?”

“We sell them and increase our profits. For the betterment of the church, of course.”

“...Ah. Okay. Let’s see the inside, I guess.”

 

I was already feeling unhappy. This was not my church. This was not the church I envisioned. 

 

We were led forward and walked past two great dark wood doors that opened to a spacious hall. Rows upon rows of black pews with silver inlay greeted us. More statues of me lined the walls atop marble pillars, looking down on the people below as they sat with heads bowed in prayer. 

 

I noticed a robed individual walking up to a pretty nun and slipping something into her hand. She then took his arm with a smile and led him through a door to the side. 

 

We arrived with a group of nuns ourselves, including Sister Agnes who I was told had a “special” position so we attracted attention easily. 

 

There were several stories to the cathedral and above us were almost a dozen or so women on either side were flipping through thick tomes when we first entered. However they were now also looking down at us just like the statues. Or rather than us, they were looking at me in particular.

 

I saw white usernames among them.

 

I could feel their collective gazes like soft kisses against the skin. A quiet murmuring began to sweep through the room.

 

From all around us the women moved in. They gathered in a thick crowd and Agnes had to order her subordinates to make a tight circle.

 

“Something is strange with these women.” Becks put a hand to her waist. “Their eyes. Something about them seems...familiar.”

Mary nodded. “It’s the same way men look at Muriel when she uses her power over them.”

 

And she said that I received a notification. 

 

[Multiple individuals have been charmed]

 

“I’m not doing anything.” I said defensively.

 

“You don’t have to. It’s just your nature.” Vera replied. 

 

I rubbed my chin. “You know, if I didn’t have you and Mary I’d totally take advantage of this.”

 

“Yes, I do know.”

 

“But I won’t.”

 

“Because they aren’t cat-girl goths.”

 

“Exactly, because--oi.”

“Let’s move on.” The girl motioned for Agnes to continue leading the way. “I’d heard a few rumours as we walked here. There should be something interesting at the back of this place, no?”

 

Agnes vigilantly watched the whispering crowd. “Yes. It was something Lord Cassius one mentioned about His Radiance’s plans. When we learned of it we immediately set to work on fulfilling them in His place.”

I didn’t dare hope. “Wait...don’t tell me…”

***

“Soft 17 for Lisa. And Byran is sitting on a nice 20. What’s Lisa going to do? She’s thinking, she’s thinking. Come on, Lisa, what’re you going to do against the dealer’s face card? Alright, we have a 14 for the dealer...15 for the dealer...17...and it’s...21! 21 for the dealer, 21. Oh-ho-ho, bad luck for Lisa and Byran. A ten Fuks loss.”

 

“This is the gambling room.” Agnes swept her hand across the large area that’d opened in front of them. Being led down numerous hallways, two flights of stairs, and hidden behind an inconspicuous wall...we found ourselves staring into an enormous open space full of people. There were tables everywhere. An almost sickly-sweet scent hung in the air as all around us women in tight-fitting fishnet stocking and corsets flitted about here and there carrying trays of food or wine.

 

It was a boisterous place. Loud, rowdy, and dripping with the sin of greed as gold coins danced under the light of red lanterns.

 

“Blackjack and hookers…” I almost wept. A tear slid down my cheek. “It’s here. It’s really happening.”

 

“Well, they aren’t prostitutes. They are Sisters, though only initiates as of now” Agnes corrected. “Although if someone does catch their eye there is no rule against them having fun. Provided they drain them of all their money first, of course.”

“Same thing.” I waved her off. “Wait…” I squinted. “What’s going on over there? The women…” They were all starting to move towards the back of the room where a sizeable platform was erected. That area was a little darker than the rest of the place and on the platform was a thick pole that looked like it belonged in a--

 

“You have strippers here, too?” I gaped. I was about to go order a drink and sit down when a man walked on stage. His face was full of tears as he started writhing around the pole like a snake and shaking his ass for a masked audience.

 

Several numbers were called out immediately. “Wait. What the fuck is this then?”  

 

“He is being auctioned. Whoever bids highest will earn him for the night. Since he is an Arrived we don’t ask what the customer does with him. Even if he dies he’ll be back anyway.” Agnes’ eyes said she was apathetic to the severity of the situation her words implied.

 

On stage the man was moving shakily. I watched intently, wondering why he was even doing something like that when he obviously hated it. Then the frustration in his gaze hit me.

 

“Just what the hell…?” I frowned. At my side Mary whispered into my ear.

 

“It’s a contract. They’ve magically bound him somehow.”

Agnes nodded upong hearing her. “We offered them employment. Of course they do as we say.”

 

“You’re forcing the men into something like this? Why?”

 

“Your Radiance kids. Is it not obviously in worship of you? These men come to us in lust. We Sisters, who have devoted ourselves to you in both body and soul, were not meant for their hands. Yet they wish to ignore this and partake of our flesh, to take what is dedicated solely to you, our Lord. it’s only right that as initiates they repent for this sin by selling their own bodies.” The woman’s eyes radiated a soft light as the fanaticism bled into her voice.

 

“Bitch, you literally said not five minutes ago that all these bunny-girl Sisters can go have sex with whoever they want. Now when it comes to your excuse for whoring these guys, its something about them eyeing people dedicated to me? When you literally honey trapped them to begin with? Fuck off with that nonsense.”

“M-My Lord?” Agnes backed up a step as I approached her. 

 

But I didn’t stop, not until she hit the wall behind her. I grabbed her by the jaw and roared into her face. “When the fuck did I ever tell you guys to pull these kind of stunts, huh? You bunch of fucking fanatics. Not even worshipping the right people! Where are my furries, huh? I haven’t seen even one since arriving! What the fuck did you do with them?”

“T-Those blasphemous curs! Their damnable followers! They were expunged from the order long since! Your Radiance, what’s got you so angry? Please tell me so that I may soothe--”

 

“Expunged? EXPUNGED?!” I raged. “The hell do you mean, ‘expunged’? You threw them out? Killed them?”

“Kill? My Lord, wait, please calm down, we only--”

“I don’t care!” I squeezed. The woman was trembling as everyone around us went into a panic. “PAGAN! All of you are pagans! Worshipping a false God, corrupting my teachings...who?! Who was it that led astray my flock?!” I momentarily forgot that Minerva and Evie had been the ones to start this whole business of idolizing me and going door-to-door to convert new followers.  

 

At this moment I was far too lost in my wrath.

 

“This place of heresy...I’ll make sure it doesn’t see another sunrise!” 

5