Strange Bedfellows
515 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“For the sake of our father’s safety, sacrifice yourselves.” Millenniana intoned from up in the sky. She lowered a hand and signaled her sisters. At once the Angels surrounding her fell upon the citizens with a cold indifference. It was a slaughter.

 

Men, women, children...none were spared. If they were on the street when the order came their lives were forfeit. Damien was forced to watch helplessly as his “daughters” coated the ground in blood. The screams of fear and confusion assaulted his ears as the smell of iron threatened to make him gag. 

 

He saw a little boy and girl cry as their mother’s head was severed. Coating them in her blood before they, too, met similar fates.

 

He bore witness as husbands picked up weapons to protect their families only to lose their nerve as the winged terrors bore down on them with unstoppable might.

 

Meanwhile Milly watched impassively. Her hands moved in the air, lines of light appearing in the air in front of her as she seemed to formulate some sort of spell. Archaic symbols appeared all over the city as she did so. Layers upon layers of strange runes came to life along every inch of stone. The blood from the fresh corpses absorbed into the ground, the citizens’ lives exchanged for whatever accursed magic the Unholy Sword spirit was casting upon the area.

 

Damien had tried what he could to stop the nightmare. He summoned Bubble Buddy, but the giant water creature was reduced to nothing but mist as Milly’s sisters shot beams of blazing light on it’s form. 

 

He worked his Explosion magic to it’s full potential, strong enough to make even Megumin proud, yet it didn’t even serve to scratch them. They took it head-on as an entire section of the city was reduced to nothing but a giant crater in the earth before they regenerated the damage as if it never existed. 

 

His Nativity of a World of Trees didn’t work. Somehow the roots could not break through the ground. As for his illusion techniques taught to him by Evie, they were easily seen through. His aura abilities? He was never good at controlling it anyway, he just used it to augment his body and that was useless in the face of their absolute strength.

 

He was like a child in front of them. There was no way for him to stop their madness. As such, he simply stopped trying to. At least they killed quickly and painlessly, that was something. Realizing he was well and truly incapable of any form of retaliation for their crazed murder spree, Damien focused on spiting them another way.

 

“Hm? Why isn’t it big yet? Papa, what’s wrong?” A black and red-haired Angel questioned as she stared at his non-erect member. Up until then they’d split their attention between flying him towards the city center and grinding themselves against him in hot desperation. Competing for his flesh, shoving each other for even a second longer with his lips. Licking and biting wherever they could. 

 

Until finally they went for his cock and found it entirely limp. This surprised them but they were not at all unhappy and instead seemed even pleased. They appeared eager to be the one to get his buddy up and did a little rock-paper-scissors competition to decide who got to be the one to “wake him up.” So they took some time to set him down on the ground.

 

The black and red-haired girl won, and she immediately got to work. From base to head her hot,
slippery tongue caressed his cock. Savored his taste for a solid three minutes, lathering him in her saliva as if trying to mark him with her scent. Shit was weird. The girl was wayyy too into it. The kid was cock-hungry, that was for sure.

 

Anyway her attempts were laughable. And when she asked that question, almost angry?

 

“The holy sword Excalibur has but one Arthur, and you are not he.” 

 

Listen mates, Damien’s got some good cock control, aight? These bitches can’t get him hard if he doesn’t want them to.

 

The woman stared at him. Her beautiful face scrunched up. “You’re doing this on purpose!” She accused. 

 

“Yep.” He nodded. “You thought you could just kill people in front of me. You thought you could just hold me down and rape me.” He laughed, sharp and mocking. “ Well you can’t even get me hard! I may not be able to stop you from killing these people, but I can at least keep you from this dick you’re all crazy for. So there. How do those apples grab you?”

 

The Angel snorted. “Papa’s forgotten how we solve little problems like that, haven’t you?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Remember, Papa...when in doubt, use drugs.”

 

Motherfucker! This is his kid after all!

 

“Bitch.” He cussed.

 

“Only ever yours, Papa.” She replied. And from there shit got downright humiliating. He can’t believe it. Drugs being used against him like this…

 

 He never thought he’d see the day. 

 

***

 

By the time they reached the city lord’s mansion the Angels had already completely subdued and taken over the city. The players were almost all dead, the respawn points newly destroyed, and many of the residents were sacrificed. 

 

What do we want?!” Yesmina shouted from the balcony overlooking the city square.

 

“Papa’s seed!” Came the thunderous wave of replies.

 

“When do we want it?!”

 

“Now!” 

 

“Good! Bring him out!”

 

He was then carried out while tied to a bed with some sort of magical rope, fully nude. They were gathered in front of the city lord’s manor where hundreds of beautiful winged Angels were worked up in a frenzy.

 

By now all the players and other NPCs were driven out of the city and the Angels had taken over.  

 

Damien felt like he was in episode four of Kuroinu, but reversed and he was the only one getting gangbanged. 

 

...Okay, he’ll admit it. Guys, he fucked up. He fucked up real bad. Never should’ve started making clones to do his dirty work. Nope, should not have done that. 

 

I guess this is what being a lazy cunt gets you, he thought.

***

Two months later

Damien walked out of the room with slightly shaky legs. Behind him were the limp bodies of dozens of beautiful women. He looked back with a touch of resentment. 

Goddamn sex addicts.

It’d been a whole week of nonstop orgies this time. His balls were milked dry and the whole damn house was littered with sleeping Angels who’d only passed out due to the sheer amount of orgasms they’d experienced finally being too much for them to handle. 

This was not the entirety of the Angels who’d come to the realm, but it was still enough to make even Damien tired after a week of no rest at all. The body was strong but the mind was weak. He may be able to keep going thanks to his Titles’ effects but the mental drain was killer. Not that it mattered since they kept giving him drugs to forcibly make him hard whenever they wanted him. The cunts.

Damien carelessly walked over prone, naked bodies as he made his way to the shower. He didn’t quite stink, exactly. The bodily fluids they’d coated him in after such a long bout of sex wasn’t at all unpleasant...he smelled of sweat and sex, sure, but the fragrances of the Divine beings was sweet and earthy. He felt dirty and sticky as hell, but he smelled surprisingly good. Even erotic. He supposed they really are different from normal women if he didn’t smell like a teenager’s locker room even after all they’d done. 

Still. That wasn’t the point. He hated their smell. They really pissed him off, and having himself stink of their sickeningly sweet scents irked him. But no matter how much he scrubbed he couldn’t get rid of it. He spent an hour in the bath all but rubbing his skin raw trying to get it off to no avail. 

Well, he knew it wouldn’t by now but he still tried nonetheless. Sighing, he drained the water and walked out. DIdn’t even bother grabbing a towel or grabbing clothes. At this point they were useless. He never wore them long enough for them to have any function anyway. He was slowly turning into a nudist, essentially.

His next stop was the kitchen pantry for some snacks. The Angels basically gave him free rein of the place.

“Of course we won’t restrict Father’s movements in his own home.” Yesmina--Grey--had said. Not mentioning that he couldn’t leave anyhow since every time he tried the space of the house twisted and led him back to the master bedroom where they doled out his punishment for attempting escape. 

“Father won’t leave us ever again. We won’t let you. Not even if we have to break you.” They’d snarled. 

The result was a full day of being hit by conjured lightning so painful it made him remember his time in Limbo when his soul was being torn apart. Ah, memories…

He nearly went insane after like the twentieth punishment session. Or maybe nearly beaten back into sanity would be more correct since he’s already certifiable as is. But whatever. He endured. 

After that final session, he just got too damn tired to bother with thoughts of escaping. Like he could still fight it. But man, that was just too much work for nothing. He may be insane, but his laziness trumped that. During his time with Sera back then he kept fighting her for eons and eons before getting bored. So it’s not like he was a stranger to being unreasonably stubborn or was resigned to some cruel fate. 

He just didn’t want to waste his youth like that. This time around he didn’t have what seemed like an infinite lifespan. So the thought of wasting his golden years wasn’t very attractive. Nah, he’d just enjoy himself and live like a hedonistic piece of shit for a while. 

Then he’d kill himself and see if he can’t start over again. 

Yep, that’s right folks. He’s planning his third playthrough. Uh, well, fourth? Sixth? Wait, how many lives did he have again? He took a quick look at his status screen.

[Name: Damien Claybrook (Okeanos) (Christian Cockswell) (???) (???)

...Eh. Well he only remembered the last one anyway. 

Ugh. That damn name, though. 

He suddenly recalled his previous life’s parents, whom he hadn’t thought about in years, and mentally chastised them

See, that’s why Claire left and became a workaholic with no social life. Ya’ll let her go to school with a name like Cockswell and wonder why the girl changed her last name. 

Damien flipped the butter-toasted PBJ and bacon sandwich--which sounded nasty but trust him it’s a stonehead’s dream food--and prepared a plate before taking it off the skillet and heading to the main living room to enjoy a nice snack before snapping his neck on the couch.

Whoever said suicide is never an option? 

Whistling a little tune, he took the sandwich in hand and got ready for a bite. Then he felt a tremor at his feet. 

“Hm?”

Before his eyes the room seemed to crack. Like literal cracks in the air. A moment later and something shattered. He heard it. Felt it. The room didn’t change, but somehow the entire space felt....different. 

A moment later he heard a door open. The main entrance. Curious, he followed after the sound. Several sets of footsteps came to life. As he peeked around the corner he found a rather surprising group of people.

“What the fuck were those?!” A tall, youth with sea-green eyes and a shock of black hair exclaimed as he panted in a hunched over position. 

A woman answered. A beauty with flowing locks of blue hair. Cold eyes turning their gaze upon the boy as she replied, “Blood wraiths. They must’ve come from the dead citizens.”

“Fucking hell...there were tiny ones..so small...almost like…”

“...Babies.” A chubby red-head shuddered. “How could anyone do something like thiat?”

“Most Angels don’t think of lives as precious. They themselves are largely spiritual beings, after all. Living, dead, it’s all the same in their minds. The only difference would be in what state you’re most useful to them.” Another of the women spoke up, as if the matter didn’t concern her at all. 

By that point Damien’s mouth had fallen open. 

“Well fuck me running sideways.” He marveled. He knew them! And while only a few of the group had spoken, he knew the others too!

Will, Jacob, Philip, Alex, Baz, Rhea, Becks, Cory, Avery and her mother Bridget. 

“What’re you guys doing? And with someone like Rhea, too…” Weird lineup, seriously.

“We’re here to save your ass.” Jacob stated calmly. “Now come on. They’ll wake up in around thirty seconds to slaughter us all. Best we leave before then.” He paused. “Oh, and this time don’t dodge. We’re basically all dead if you do. ”

“Dodge what?”

“You’ll know when the time comes.”

Fucking seers, man. They never tell you shit straight. 

 

Ah well. Time to blow this joint.

 

And to think he was just about to kill himself, too. What convenient timing, eh?

 

**********

For those of you who dont remember who Phil, Jacob and Will are, check the MSTV glossary at Scribblehub. I mean Will and phil literally had no screentime yet so anyone who isnt a new reader wont recall the names at all i’d bet since they were mentioned in like chapter 1 and only a few more times since then.

Another chapter coming in a few hours. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah. 

Finally we’re getting off this small world and broadening our horizons…! 

 

 

9