The Lin Family’s Third Young Master pt. 1
599 9 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: for the past month or whatever i been without a computer. Short story, my last one got bleach all over it whilst i cleaned my room. Anyway i had this “new” computer for the last few days but i procrastinated and even got a bit sick the other day cuz im a damn diabetic and didn’t eat anything that day so i was all lightheaded. Anyway! Here is the chapter

Expect another tomorrow. Like i said last time imma increase the release rate while lowering the word count and that will now, finally, hold true. 

My other stories, i dunno imma probably make another chapter for like two or three of them before moving them to Patreon or whatever cuz i just keep having them on my mind and i dont wanna worry about them so if i see that they dont get much views after updating them this time and waiting a few days i’ll just move them there so i dont gotta be concerned with them unless people actually wanna buy me a soda to continue them. I mean i will either way EVENTUALLY...but i want to focus on my main story and maybe that Siblings by day story too since that’s gonna be fairly short anyway. Get that done before i work on the others, you know?. 

I think maybe this may prevent other sites from stealing the work too?

**********

 " Feifei!" Lin Zhao cried out in shock. For what they found upon their arrival was another scene of perverse carnage. Not because of the blood and limbs littering the ground, but because several of those limbs were stuck up the rear ends of multiple men with tears in their eyes. One of whom was none other than Yang Kai, the cause of this mess. 

Not only that, they were also surprised and horrified to see Tei Peing’s son among those with a missing limb, hunched over near a tree and breathing rough.

As for Feifei she was shaking visibly as she stared in abject horror at another figure not far away. 

Lin Zhao was at her side in an instant. But although he held onto her in support he spared her no time. Because in front of them was a monster. 

Lin Zhao was no coward. He was a man hardened from decades of experience in all manner of trials and tribulations both as his time as a Martial walking the Jianghu and his days as a man surviving the cutthroat politics among the Noble Clans. He did not frighten easily. 

Yet today he was met with an anomaly that made his blood run cold. This man standing not ten feet away exuded an aura like that of an ancient primordial beast. Simply standing in his presence was causing Lin Zhao’s Qi to twist and coil as if it, too, was terrified of being in the man’s vicinity. It was a sure sign of danger. His body telling him to run, to flee. Lin Zhao didn’t dare to move or speak.

As Tei Peng attended to his son it seemed as if the naked man finally took notice of them. He turned his head and Lin Zhao caught a flash of haunting violet eyes. 

He stood there pointing a bloodied knife at Lin Zhao “Are you this woman’s father or something?” He asked. So casually, as if talking about the weather.

Lin Zhao nearly couldn’t answer. What lay just beyond the man caught his eye first. A group of men, a mix of his own security detail and soldiers wearing the same garb as those who’d come to attack his estate. All with their pants down and bleeding from their crotch.

Stuffed in their mouths were their own penises. Not all of them were lucky enough to have passed out from the pain.

The scene chilled Lin Zhao even more. 

“Hey, old man. You going to answer me or what?” 

The voice broke him from his stupor. “I’m her grandfather.” Lin Zhao forced out. He took a breath and made himself calm down. He asked, “What happened?”

“Well I just so coincidentally stopped by and caught these guys about to rape this here lady.” He jerked his chin towards Feifei. “And decided to help out. I wasn’t going to start this mess originally, you see. I was just going to scare them off. But then that cunt over there ordered his men to kill me and that wasn’t very nice so they had to be taught a lesson. I think I made my point.” He shrugged.

Tei Peng’s rising anger at the man’s words overcame his sense of self preservation. “Teach them a lesson? Some of these men are mine! This man here is my son! They did nothing to you, so why--!” 

“Hey man, don’t go assuming things on your own like that. Those assholes were a part of the attempted rape, too.”

“Preposterous! They were tasked with escorting the Young Miss to safety! There’s no way they would be--!”

“Well then your son and men and filthy traitors.”

“You…! How dare you!”

Damien wasn’t going to argue. “Look man, I’m not going to go back and forth with you on this. Ask your ‘Young Miss’ herself what happened and she’ll verify my words. But I swear if I hear another peep out of you before she explains I’m just going to kill your son outright for being such a traitorous son of a whore. Fuck if I care about your feelings on the matter.”

Tei Peng was already long since red in the face. He opened his mouth but Lin Zhao stopped him. “You will be silent!” He ordered harshly. His mind was a whirl. Traitors? Was this true? He turned to his vacant-eyed granddaughter. “Feifei...Feifei, sweetie, wake up. I have to know, is what this man said true? Were these men traitors?”

But his only response was silence. The man spoke up, “She’s in shock, it’ll take a while for her to calm down. Ask her later. For now lets go back to your place, yeah? That manor is yours, right?”

Lin Zhao could only nod. This man’s demeanor, the way he talked, it didn’t at all fit the image he otherwise gave out. It was quite disconcerting.

“Great. By the way, you were under attack from this asshole’s forces, no?”

Lin Zhao frowned. “The Yang family.”

“Whatever. Anyway, you saw me take care of them so the least you could do is provide me some clothes.”


“Ah, yes….” What else could he say? “We’ll find you something.” He paused. “You...you didn't answer my other question.” Lin Zhao reminded tentatively.

“Hm? Oh, right. Name’s Damien, I’m a Dragon-Angel-Incubus-human hybrid and I just barely escaped from being my past life’s daughters’ fuck toy so im pretty tired and hungry. Nice to meet you.”

The old man stammered. “P-Pardon?

But Damien was already walking away. “And you should really send someone to pick up the Arrogant Young Twat over there. You know, in case you want to interrogate or use him as a hostage”

Saying so, the man continued on his way.

***

Damien was escorted into the old man’s home as if he were some important guest. The guy seemed to be pretty apprehensive about him for some reason. Couldn’t imagine why. Anyway, the old man and the large man who’d arrived at the scene with him carried in the young lady and the traitorous bastard--not Baz, obviously, but (s)he does come to mind whenever those words pop up in his head. The woman was brought away by a host of maids and a doctor was called for both her and the man’s son. The doctor treated the son’s injury first before moving onto Damien, cleaning his wound and wrapping the entire shoulder in bandages. The bleeding had long since stopped but strangely it hadn’t started healing.

Didn’t Damien have an OP healing ability because of his overflowing life energy? He never tested it, really, but that should be the case. Maybe it was because of how he got the wound? Hm…

Eh, whatever.

He asked for a place to clean up and was led into another room, but not before he caught the burly bald man, the traitor’s father, give him a glare. 

Speaking of, the big guy seemed to hold quite a bit of resentment for Damien. Understandable, but Damien still repeated what he’d told him earlier. Before the girl explained things Damien didn’t want to hear the man utter even a peep of discontent or his son would have his guts splattered all over the nice tile floors.  This earned him another silent, intense look but the man wisely said nothing as the old man placed a hand on his shoulder and spoke quietly into his ear.

Was Damien kinda harsh? Hell no, that bastard was going to stand by as a woman was about to be gangbanged, and almost as bad he was a traitor. Damien could’ve outright killed him in front of his own daddy and not have cared a single bit. He just didn’t think it was worth the effort so long as he didn’t get too annoyed.

Onto more pressing matters...his posse! Where the hell had the others landed? And were his more mortal friends even still alive after being spat out from hundreds of feet in the air? He hoped so. But he couldn’t help worrying.

This is why he was being rather civil here in regards to the man’s son. He could tell the big bald bastard was an important servant to the old man so killing his son wouldn’t earn Damien brownie points with the old timer.

Damien didn’t know the area and had no idea how he even understood the language. So he thought he would borrow the power of this old man and his family to help search for his friends. This seemed like a pretty modern world and he’d read plenty of novels with the whole “help an old man who turns out to be some important bigwig” trope. As such, him killing all those invading soldiers probably meant the guy felt rather grateful. Might even want to gift Damien his granddaughter, hell.

Anyway, there was no need to antagonize someone he was going to ask for help later on. Could he strong arm the people into helping? Sure, but Damien isn’t that big of a cunt. He’d try the soft approach first.

When he finished washing himself of all the blood and gunk a servant girl came to the door and informed him his clothes were ready. He chose to soak in the bathtub after the shower before getting out. He found a pile of black robes that reminded him of a kimono alongside a deep blue coat. The robes he put on easily enough, using a grey sash to keep the thing in place. 

It was a bit big and so his torse was rather exposed even with the sash but he didn’t mind it since he’d seen characters wear similar outfits like this before. Zoro sprang to mind, that directionally-challenged musclehead.

He wore the coat over the robe, finding the ensemble surprisingly comfortable, and was admiring himself in the mirror when a knock on the door came and another servant informed him that the Master of the house wanted to speak with him. 

***

 

“You ungrateful coward!” Tei Peng roared harshly. “How dare you betray the Lins, betray me?! You owe everything to the Lins, and what’s more you were even willing to let your own father die while you save your own skin?! Unfilial bastard, that’s all you are!” He was red in the face. “Worst of all, you were going to let those animals have their way with Miss Feifei. Have you no shame at all? I should take your other arm off too and use it to slap some sense into you!”

They were settled in a spacious room with various medical equipment and several beds neatly arranged. Tei Feng was on one bed while Feifei was laying on one further away. No less than three guards were stationed between them as she was given medicine to calm her nerves so that she may tell her story.

Tei Feng was treated for his wounds and only barely conscious at the moment, but his father still could not hold his rage at the man and yelled at him in full force, hands shaking with fury and barely contained violence. 

Meanwhile Lin Zhao sat beside his granddaughter, silently observing. Shadows were cast over his eyes and yet one could still feel the heavy tension in the air. He was a loaded gun ready to fire at any moment, a bomb ready to go off. Even scarier than Tei Peng’s outburst was his cold, quiet aura of murder.

And that’s when the mysterious one-armed man walked in. Feifei was the first to notice him. At first she had no idea who the stranger was. With his clean appearance he was much, much different from what she’d seen of him previously. Gone was the blood-covered demon from before who struck terror into her heart.

Now, after a good wash and proper clothing, he’d changed into an entirely new person. He was...magnificent. Tall and broad of shoulder, the loose robes he wore exposing a chest of deeply defined muscles that longed to be touched. 

He saw her, too. His eyes, she now noticed, were a mesmerizing violet that threatened to drown you in their depths. A light passed through them as they caught each other’s gazes. Feifei felt the whole world fade away. She felt caught in the presence of a predator and soon all kinds of dark, tempting images came to mind unbidden. Desire hit her like a punch to the stomach, so hard and fierce that she almost couldn’t breath. 

As if sensing her thoughts he smirked at her in a way that made her throat dry and panties wet. 

“What, see something you like?” He asked with a raised brow, alerting the others to his arrival. 

Lin Feifei, for the absolute first time in her life, suddenly found herself speechless in front of a man.

 

 

11