Great Deity
1.2k 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While a war was going on between Damien's  morals and his horniness, his mother's look-a-like started grinding against his hips as she straddled him.

"What a naughty son I have," Her voice was sweet as honey. "Getting so hard for his mother like this." 

And fuck him, but his cock jerked in reaction. Her voice alone was enough to set his body aflame, more dangerous than any fire. He just barely held himself back and was nearly about to push her away, thinking that if anything she could at least assume a different form.

But then the android stuck her tongue down his throat and all he wanted was to bury himself in her.

Though....if it's not the real thing, what's the fucking point? He may have said before, but if it's incest it has to be real. A "step" situation is just a disgrace. Well, not that he actually wanted to fuck his own mother but this andoid is getting pretty arrogant for a walking, talking fleshlight. 

Who is it trying to seduce, hm? It's only job is to keep his cock happy, but assuming the form of his own mother to do so is a turn off. If it's someone he care about, he'd want to give them pleasure and wouldn't worry about his own. 

What's the point in trying to make an android orgasm? It's just a thing, isn't it? It could probably cum on command, and where's the fun in that? There's nothing to take pride in.

If we're fucking, it's gotta stop trying to act human and especially needs to stop using forms of people he knows. He's just looking to get he dick wet, and he can't to that without pointlessly trying to please a damn bot just because it looks like someone he knows. 

Thinking so, he calmly pushed the thing off of his lap. "Heel, bitch." 

The android made no sound of discontent, only calmly spread it's legs for him. "I am a bitch. I'm Master's dirty little cumslut." It started fingering itself. "Please allow my pussy the honor of pleasuring Master's cock."

Damien rolled his eyes. If his actual mother had said that, he'd be stuck between disgust and sadistic satisfaction. But hearing a bot say it didn't really do much for him. 

Also, it sounded like his mother. But he didn't think she'd ever say something like that? 

"Get up," He ordered. "And find some clothes. You can have the honor of receiving my seed when you pick some random babe off the street to mimic instead of people I actually care about." I told it. "I need a cocksleeve, not a stand-in for Vera or Mary."

The droid nodded. "Understood, Master. I will assume a new form and remain on standby until you wish to use me." The droid looked to the crowd and scanned. Moments later, a naked woman with hair dyed silver with blue highlights stood before him.

Damien didn't see the woman whom the droid got this style from, but he liked it. He nodded in satisfaction. "Better." He commented. 

Now, where's that Lin Zhao guy?

Damien called out the man's name loudly and a few minutes later the Lin family's patriarch came from upstairs as the crowd, obviously inebriated or high as hell, slowly got back to partying. 

"Grandmaster, are you ready to leave?" The man asked, at Damien's side in mere moments.

"I guess." Damien shrugged.

"Then let's--" He broke off as he caught sight of something. "Wait, what's that?"

Damien grinned and flexed his new arm. "You like? I just got it."

"You..." Lin Zhao felt his mouth fall open. "When...where...?"

"Don't worry about it." Damien waved him off, not wanting to explain. "Anyway, what were you doing?"

"Me?" The man repeated, still staring at the black metal arm. "Ah... I was in the middle of planning your debut. It'll be in a couple days from now."

"Debut? is that really needed?"

"In an official capacity, yes..." He hesitated. "Although, I can't force you to participate. Should I cancel?"

He'd already invited several influential figures and they'd all surely be offended if he now suddenly called off the debut. Not to mention how it'd look if he announced that he had an "illegitimate son" and didn't even bother to present him to high society.

 But he had little choice but to follow whatever this young man wanted to do. Even now, the power he felt coming from him was terrifying. Also, what was with that arm? It felt sinister and cold.

Lin Zhao then belatedly realized there was a woman standing by them. Pretty, beautiful even. But there was something off about her. She was still, very still. 

He glanced at her a few moments before he finally understood. She wasn't breathing. She had no breath of life to her at all, actually. 

"This is...?"

"Poppy." Damien said.  

"Poppy?"

"New name. She's a sex bot. Say hi, Poppy."

The girl...android...Poppy...spoke. "Hello. I am Poppy." She introduced herself without a bit of hesitation over her new name 

Why Poppy? It's the first thing that came to mind, that's all. Short, easy to remember. It's nice, eh? 

"Ah, yes. Hello?" Lin Zhao was very confused! Sex bot? A metal arm? Where was he getting these things? The old man found himself nursing a headache. Nothing was making sense. Was he supposed to just smoothly accept these things? 

"So, you wanted to leave?" 

"Oh, yeah. That's right." Damien slid off his chair and placed some money--procured from Lin Zhao earlier, on the countertop. "You're taking too long to find my guys, so I'm going to do something a bit crazy to send them a sign."

Lin Zhao's headache suddenly increased in pain. 

What's he going to do now?

***

"...What in the nine hells..." 

Lin Zhao stared up in absolute and utter shock. Not to mention awe. For before him was a massive wooden statue, several miles high at the very least. It was at least double the size of the tallest building in their world and had sprung from the ground in mere moments. Its growth had split the earth and tore the sky, eclipsing the sun and blotting out the clouds. 

This must be why Damien had wanted to be taken outside the city to somewhere spacious. Lin Zhao was now sure. He stood not in the presence of a man, but a god.

"I greet the great deity!" He dropped to his knees and prostrated himself before the youth. 

Damien didn't care about that. Suddenly, he received a notification. 

[You have gained a new believer.]

Damien rubbed his chin. Wasn't there some quest about gaining faith, or something? He checked the Quests tab in his User Interface. 

[Quest: A Different Path]

[Quest details: You have given up restoring your former Divine Self but this does not bar your way to greatness. Your unique circumstances allow you to pave a new and unrivaled road toward power.]

[Quest Objective: Acquire the faith and devotion of 100 billion souls to birth a new Divine Soul. Further refine your body to create a new Divine Body. Meditate and achieve high enlightenment into your chosen Dao to transcend and form your Divine Mind. Current number of devotees: 303,998/100,000,000,000]  

Hm? He had so many already? Feels kinda weird, but alright. 

Damien didn't really worry about it too much and instead admired his work. The statue was modeled after himself,  of course. It was around three or four miles high, facing the city. Also, it was naked. And incredibly detailed, with a cock that was to scale. He stood in a heroic pose, wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and a bandana around his neck. At his feet were, of course, cowboy boots. 

But other than that, yeah. Naked. It was a tasteful nude, let's say? 

Anyway, Damien turned to Lin Zhao. "Keep an eye on the statue, let me know if anything happens to it or if something equally as weird pops up anywhere else." He started walking back to where they parked the car. "Oh, and I never did answer you. Sure, let's go ahead with that debut. I have time to kill anyway."

"...Debut? No, that's preposterous. Why would I presume to introduce the Great Deity as my son? I'm not worthy!" Lin Zhao refused. 

"Just do it. I want to play."

Maybe there would be more Arrogant Young Twats to traumatize? He hoped so.

19