1. LEAVE ME ALONE, LIGHT!
80 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing I could remember was the darkness that surrounded me.

The being in the dark liked to sleep, he found the life it was living to be peaceful and calm, such was enough to have it feel content.

It didn’t feed nether did it hunger such concept did not exist for this being even if it existed for who knew how long.

In that darkness everything was silent and calm, no one bothered me for it was cozy and felt secured. I was free to nap and sleep, it was amazing as it peaceful.

Peace lasted until a weird thing appeared.

What is this? I do not like this.

The being was disturbed as light pierced its lair. The being did not know what light was nor what an eye was. However, it did know that the unpleasantness of having this tiny speck of light invade its world of darkness.

The being grew angry at what it was, it tried to turn away to avoid this light, its world of darkness was no longer what it used to be.

The darkness was no longer pure, its haven had been destroyed. The being tried to escape the vicinity, but no matter how far it went, that speck of light would remain visible.

What is this? Investigate, I need to fix my room, grrrr.

The being in the dark decided to finally do something about the speck in its domain. It moved towards the light and tried multiple ways to cover it.

However, it had no ways to do it, it had no corporeal body to interact with it, the being in the dark didn’t have a form neither did it have anything else.

The being in the dark was nothing, so, it became something.

Can I cover it? I need a way to cover it.

Inside the darkness, it grew an appendage, the being called it an arm. The arm, however, could not be moved on its own, thus it created a shoulder.

But even that was not enough, slowly, but surely, the being created more and more variations and addition to its form and in that darkness, a humanoid figure with an obscure feature was birthed.

I now have the needed tools to cover this little ho—AH! No, no, I did something bad.

It panicked for its clumsiness in trying to cover the hole resulted in clawing it and making the hole bigger.

From the now bigger hole came out an iridescent could that further illuminated its world. The being panicked for its dark world was beginning to stop being its lovable abode.

The being tried finding a way to stop the light, it wanted to both cover the light and stop the cloud, but, how?

The hole was too fragile and would collapse at the slightest touch. As the being panicked, a wonderful thought appeared.

Its body morphed once more and then from its humanoid form became a being that would later be referred to as serpentine.

The long body of the being circled around the hole and sealed the hole inside a space using its body. It then stuck its head into the absolute darkness and then returned to sleep.

Satisfied.

The being slept no one knew how long, not even the being itself. How could it? There was no concept of time, it didn’t exist, thus every second was an eternity and the being slept like so.

However, in the space it created with its body, the entrapped smoke became volatile the longer it stayed constant and after a while, the light became more powerful, and soon — BOOM!

An explosion occurred.

The being was blown to smithereens and as her corporeal body regenerated, she watched as light expanded with uncontrollable speed.

No,

NO,

NOO,

NOOOO!

Thus, the [UNIVERSE] was born.

My Haven! My sleep!

The being in the darkness cried.

Just tell me if you want more, oh yeah, please report any mistakes without feeling bad, i know I make mistakes, thanks for reading.

4