The Dream, Chapter 2: Big Accident
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should I continue this series?
  • Sure Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What was your idea to begin with? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care either way Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to see how the story progresses Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

The house is huge, well not like a mansion but good enough for me at least. Sadly gaining this treasure means I cannot travel back to the dream world, and must float along into my own dreams. That's fine enough for me though, I am pretty sure it will be fun wherever I go. Walking down the hall I stick my head into each of the rooms. There's a kitchen a dining room connected to it, and a little living room connected to that, but what makes me excited is one of the rooms at the very end of the hall. It appears to be a entertainment system, but as the house is my dream I already know what this room is. The room has a big screen that connects me to the bottom of the worlds I visit. Currently I haven't affected the world much so I can only see what the house is directly above. Once I affect the world i will be able to follow different people. I guess you can consider that I am playing god here. Walking out of the "Connection" Room, I move upstairs and am amazed at the five rooms up top. each one has a different colored doorway, there is a Black one, a Purple one, a Blue one, a Yellow one, and a Green one.

How lucky! I have five crafting rooms; (Blue Doorway) Blueprint Room, (Black Doorway) Blacksmith Room, (Purple Doorway) Alchemy Room, (Yellow Doorway) Skill Room, and the (Green Doorway) Friend Room. In each room I can make things to affect the world below. I can even make gods to do various tasks in the world. The blueprint room is a bit different then the blueprint I used for the race. The blueprint room is just somewhere I can record ideas, and I can send those ideas to whoever to influence them a little. I can't wait to use these rooms to give some people weird and special items and abilities! I am a bit too exited to wait and I immediately go to the blueprint room and then race over to the blacksmith room. There isn't really like a forge or anything, but this is the place that solidifies ideas, and take a guess of what my idea was! An immortal clock! I am going to build a very heavy clock that won't ever stop telling the time. A never ending clock! It's a bit of a stupid idea but I wanted to do something fun so that is my idea. I begin to solidify what I want in the clock and sure enough it forms. Time to take it to the Connections room to do the drop off. 

I walk back into the Connections rooms and the screen is on showing a field of crops, and doing as i would normally do, as if on instinct, I chuck the heavy clock at the screen. Instead of the shattering sound you would have thought would be heard a faint, splashing noise happens as the clock goes straight through the screen as if splashing through a puddle. I watch on the screen as it focuses on the clock as it falls. Right on top of the head of one of the farmers.

Uh oh. 

I zoom in on the image and it is a bit gross, scratch that it is really gross. Yep that dude is dead. Dead as a door nail. His head split open like a watermelon, which is slightly ironic because this was a watermelon field. Maybe I shouldn't of made it so heavy, but I wanted it to stay rooted in the same spot it landed forever, so eh I guess it works. One of the conditions I applied as I was creating it was that no mortal could pick it up so the corpse is now literally nailed into the ground. I better get rid of that corpse somehow. I rush over to the alchemy room and design a fluid that specifically makes human bodies disappear. That should do it, I even made it so that it will accelerate crops. I soon yeet out the potion, watching as it breaks and get oxidized. Oh no, It gets incorporated with the air and casts dark rain clouds covering the sky. 

Welp I accidentally erased a village.

Soon the rain stops and all of the humans in the village are just gone. Outright vanishment. On the bright side however, the crops are now well fertilized. Time Skip a few decades and now there is a city there. A city called the Clockwork Crops. Funny name, but relatable to how the city came to be. It seems the place was abandoned for a while (My bad) and then the plant people came to be. Large vines surrounded the city, and the watermelons formed a giant structure on its own all connected. Born from the watermelons that I fertilized they formed there own city tending to the Immortal Clock. They are well know for inventing clocks and are also very good tinkers.

Well other then the erasure of a small village and the growth of a big town this world seems to not have changed much. So I begin to work on my new crafts and gadget, with hopefully less disastrous consequences then last time, though it it kinda cool that I created sentient plant people at the cost of a small village I still feel bad I deleted all those people. Here I was only trying to gift them a clock and now suddenly we've got a plant civilization, funny how this world works, especially if I am involved. I go back into my blueprint room, just making blueprints and not interacting with the world so I don't make that much of a mistake such as last time. Luckily I can stay forever here, else I would be having a much less of a fun time. 

After creating more blueprints, I decide to move on the the friend room. There is a friend I've been meaning to bring to life.

1