The Dream, Chapter 3: I Explain Dream Physics
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay. Here I am. If I don't explain them now people will still be confused with the first chapter. I guess I don't have to explain it as I don't know if I will ever go back to dream land, but Imma explain what I can anyway. 

The stuff I am going to explain can be designated into five sections. Dream Selves, Dream Worlds, Dream Land, Waking Up, Continuous Dreams. The last one is a bit difficult as I have no clue if anyone else has like episodic dreams but hey, I''ll explain it. 

 

Dream Selves! So when someone goes to sleep there is a chance they end up in dream land, a world where everyone goes in a dream. the dream is identical to real life, and many don't ever think it's a dream, and they just live a slightly different possibility of their own life. The more various probabilities, would be like something weird happening, or like living a single day but there is a new person involved or more money you have. I've had a few of those.

Then there are supernatural dreams. The common, I had a dream I was flying! or telekinesis or something close to that. I've had those too. I'm sure you have too! though there is the possibility you don't remember them either. Have you heard of astral projecting? I was interested in it for a while, and I eventually came up with this sort of dream self theory. Anyway if you die in a dream depending on where you are, either the world you disappear from the world, or the world disappears. I'll get more into my astral theory in Waking up and Continuous dream sections.

 

Dream Worlds! So these worlds are like alternate realities. In my mind dreams are just astral projecting with censorship. Because if you see something scary in a dream you can chalk it up to a nightmare, and usually forget about it. In astral projecting, which is a thing by the way, you have no barrier between what you see in there. If I can't sleep instead of counting sheep or something I imagine climbing up a ladder counting the rungs, and sometimes that allows people to astral project. For me it' a good way to look into my own head.

Dream worlds are essential the places you go when you dream. There are two realms that look like the identical to the real world. Which I like to call Dream land and Nightmare Land. Unoriginal I know, but those are the easier terms. You can essentially jump in between the two lands at anytime, main reason dreams become nightmares. 

Dream Land! Anything is possible here, just when people are dreaming they don't know that they can do anything. They just live their life like they usually do. If you want to have fun in dream land you need to be Lucid Dreaming, or knowledge you are dreaming, some main reason people don't know they are dreaming as they believe that they always had such abilities, being aware usually make things a little confusing as you fight natural instincts to come to that conclusion. Your head says this is normal, and your like no it isn't, and then you are either this is a dream or return to thinking the dream was normal part of everyday life.

Waking Up! If you so called "Die" You'll probably just wake up, and forget the dream later. This is the simple part, as it's either abrupt, or slow. I'd say slow wakers would be easier at astral or Dreamscape projecting as they spend more time in the hazy barrier I like to call The Faded. Passing through the Faded is essentially reconnecting to your own body, but if you stop yourself and either leave, or go back, you'll go back to whatever dream you were having, or traverse someplace else. I can't be sure if the "someplace else" is the astral, all I know is its somewhere else. 

Continuous Dreams! As I said in the waking up section, you can continue dreams in the Faded, if you lucid dream in the faded you can build mental passageways. Mind you it's difficult to do, like many things you've got to practice. I only have around 10% chance of remembering dreams and that is after practice.

From what I can remember I made so called "Save Gateways" Its a passageway that leads to a dream I've been in before, and even then I have to go through the Faded twice to get to the gateways. The gateways act as a connection so when I wake up I always remember a part of a dream, so to even write this series it took most of all the parts I could remember.

As of now I have 5 gateways, and I keep the Faded up for two reasons; 1: I don't want to remember bad things I see, 2: I don't really know how to turn it off.

I have named the gateways in my mini dream journal:

  1.  Adventure: All I know is that this place is a typical adventure story, with influences from books I read. 
  2. Life: Normal Life with not so normal powers, Supernatural comes into play here. Literally as I get predictions of things, It's all random though.
  3. House: The dream house this story is based on is sanctioned here, I can use it to mainly travel to Headspace
  4. Headspace: My dream worlds that I use to make stories, often viewed in third person.
  5. Outers: I have no clue where is leads, I made this unconsciously and it was the first gate I ever saw past the Faded, It leads to random places. I used to believe it was the astral as I saw some bizarre things, but it might just lead to a deeper version of Headspace. 

 

I don't know if any of you believe me, but I am just telling my experiences far-fetched as they may seem. If anyone can tell me about what I have experienced is like normal, (Doubt it's normal) and can give related advice, you can Dm me or something. As for the rest I will continue to write what I remember about the house, and other stuff. 

If anyone asks I can do a Tutorial for my Dreamscape travel or whatever it's called. Anyway stay tuned for this story and more!

 

0