Marshal D. Teach
1.7k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 84

 

 

Teach: Zehahahaa!!! Fine! I’ll kill you both then!!! Fate is on my side!!

 

 

He activated his Devil Fruit as a darkness formed around his ship and around his hand.

 

 

Teach: Zehahah!!! Come to me!!

 

 

Everything around him started to be pulled inwards and towards him. Parts of the boat, furniture, cannons, and even his crewmates, but sis and I weren’t affected.

 

 

Teach: Wha…? How?

 

 

Me: I control gravity. You are a fool to think that a gravity based attack would work on me.

 

 

It was also the effect of Shiki’s devil fruit where I freed myself and sis from any gravitational influence. Just like how I had a pretty hard time facing Shiki, his Devil Fruit powers was almost a complete counter to attacks that used gravity.

 

 

Teach: Che! Fine!! Black Hole!!

 

 

This time, light bent around the vortex as it started to suck everything into a tiny space. Compressing things beyond what it should be possible.

 

 

Teach: And…FIRE!!!

 

 

Everything the vortex has chewed up, it was spit right back out…towards us.

 

 

Me: You are horrible at gravity manipulation. Even for someone who was self taught, your control over it is horrible and the way to use it to fling objects is like a baby… here. Let me show you how to suck in objects. *Rinnegan* *Planetary Construction*

 

As a small black orb formed between my hands, I flung it directly into Blackbeard’s vortex.

 

 

Me: Did you know that when two blackholes meet each other, they combine into one bigger one? Let’s see which one it comes out dominant!!

 

 

The result was obvious. This same jutsu was said to have created the Moon in the Naruto world. There was no way it would lose to something that could eat up a town. On top of that, not even able to rip out the ground itself.

 

 

Teach: ArrghhH!

 

 

His Blackhole was sucked into my Planetary Construction with his right hand. As he was screaming, the jutsu became more and more powerful as the ship he was on began to creak and the seawater starting to rise and float towards the tiny black orb.

 

 

Diana: I hope you can fly because otherwise you’re going to be Sea King food.

 

 

Hundreds of Pirates started falling into the Sea as they realized what was happening to their fleet. Tons upon Tons of woods of all kind was being compressed around the orb and becoming some sort of miniature planet. Becoming bigger and bigger by the second.

 

 

Me: Don’t worry. I’ll make sure to stop it when all of you are dead.

 

 

Some stupid Pirates tired to jump on top of the orb and resist the gravitational pull from the orb. But like the dummies they were, soon they were squashed under their own fleet (and seawater) to never be seen again.

 

 

Blackbeard was resisting the pull with his own fruit to a semi-successful degree. He wasn’t being pulled in, yet he wasn’t able to move anywhere. He was quite stuck in that position.

 

 

Me: I’ll let this go on for a couple more minutes. Might as well drain his stamina.

 

 

Diana: He’s already starting to sweat. Did he really call himself an emperor if this is all he’s got?

 

 

Me: The nerve…he can’t even begin to compare to Big Mom and Kaido

 

 

Diana: …though that is kind of our fault he doesn’t have THAT fruit, isn’t it?

 

 

Me: The best way to resist disaster is to prevent disaster. I have no regrets.

 

 

Teach: Zehahahaha!! If I am to die today! Then so be it! I will make sure you both die with me here today!!!

 

 

Blackbeard was smiling his crazed smile as he reached the end of his wits, but that was when I found out how to give him the ultimate Fuck U card.

 

 

Me: Sis…I think I’ve got it. He’s a D as well. He carries the will of someone before him. He’s violent, he’s cruel. He’s manipulative, but he’s also powerful…compared to the rest of the world. He carries the Will of none other than Rocks D. Xebecs!!!

 

 

Diana: OH!! Wait, are you…?*pff!!* The ideas you come up with Kara,sometimes you are just so cruel!

 

 

I released the jutsu and the massive wooden planet fell into the ocean, splashing everyone. But before Blackbeard could release his power, I put a pressure on him so that he could only resist as he did before.

 

 

Me: You’ve done some very bad things Marshall D. Teach, death isn’t going to cut it for you.

 

 

Teach: Zehahaha!! So what are you going to do? Take me to Prison??

 

 

Me: You hold the name of D, you are not afraid of death. I’m afraid I’ll have to give you a life that is much worse than any prison for you.

 

 

I stretched out my hand and loved directly over his severed wrist, where it was still bleeding somewhat.

 

 

Me: I have one more special power…my strongest power if you will. A single touch from me will result in the world forgetting everything about you. Everything you left behind will be remembered as a mystery. Nobody will remember you…not even your own crew. The name Blackbeard Pirates itself will become a question.

 

 

With that, I touched him and activated the Hobi Hobi fruit. In that instant, he turned into a fat tin soldier.

 

 

Me: Let’s form a contract. You are never allowed to harm anyone. You must follow my every instruction and command. You must never tell anyone what happened to you or my powers.

 

 

I grabbed him as I held him over the ocean.

 

 

Me: Just a note, since you are now a toy, you won’t die in the ocean…but you will never be able to move like before. Enjoy your stay at the bottom of the ocean forever, knowing that you will never…and I mean NEVER become the Pirate King.

 

 

With that, I dropped the toy formerly known to the World as Marshall D. Teach into the ocean…never to be seen again. Even in the case that I do get knocked out, he’ll just drown to death in the ocean. Nothing can save him now…especially if nobody even remembers him.

52