CHAPTER-5
268 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh?" Kratos said in a confused tone.

That was the reaction of Kratos when he saw the message in front of him. He understood the meaning of the quest but was not sure about the penalty. The penalty said that the awakening of the system would be delayed by 50 years. It would mean that system was about to be awakened. But the quest did not tell him when would the system awaken.

So the long journey of Kratos started on his 5th birthday. He performed the quest daily early in the morning. He would complete it and work in the stables. But still, he was not able to access his status menu. He was irritated by this fact. But after a year or two, the quest started changing.

He had quests in which he would do a handstand for 5 minutes. Then after some time, he would have to stand in different positions of yoga. But the intensity of the quest never diminished for him. Every day he would be tired out of his mind from the quests as well as the work that he had to do.

After some time Kratos was not able to hide his face behind the cloth anymore. But then he stopped caring for it. He figured that he would be bullied even with the cloth so why not just live without the cloth. When people first saw him they were shocked by his skin color. This type of skin clour was not common in the surrounding area.

But as time passed by simply everyone started to become used to it. As Kratos was so hardworking boy he got promoted to be an attendant in the courtyards of the Cang Feng and his family.

Cang Feng was the second son of the patriarch of the Cang Clan. His family contains his daughter and 3 concubines with their own courtyards. His main wife died while giving birth to his firstborn daughter Cang Yue.

When Kratos was 7 years old he came to the courtyard. At that time Cang Yue was 11 years old.

Kratos' work was simple. As an attendant he on call 24 hours a day to supply the necessities for the 4 courtyards. That included small things like wood, water, wine, fetching herbs from the herb garden. He was given a jade token. Whenever any courtyard would need something, the servants of that courtyard would call Kratos and he would do the task he was assigned.

It was not easy to work. He would have to run from one place to another just to do tasks on time. By running his daily quest would be completed but it left him tired.

He was being fed up with all of these nonsense jobs. He had reincarnated. He didn't know sh*t about the world he lived in. He didn't know the cultivation realms of this world. Hell, he wasn't even sure that he would actually get time in the future to actually learn something. He was always busy with all the work that he did.

Then he made a firm decision that he would leave the Cang Clan when his system would awaken. But the problem was that he didn't know hen would the system would awaken and help him to get out of this misery. But Kratos knew one thing for sure. The system that he would get would be to OP.

Kratos was 10 years old when he noticed one thing. It was not that he was getting very nutritious food in the clan, but still, he looked like a good feed wrestler. While other kids of the clan were scrawny and skinny, he was ripped and standing like a mountain with a height of 5 feet 1 inch long.

This showed that his system may not have awakened till now but that didn't mean that it was not working now. It was working. And it was transforming his body slowly and steadily.

Kratos was 10 years old. It meant that his little brother down there had not awakened from his slumber. But that didn't mean that stopped thinking from down there. To find amusement and let go of the tiredness Kratos use to transform into the Ero Ninja.

As a shinobi, his main targets used to be sexy underwear of the various concubines. He may be not able to get his Load off from them but he used to wear them and sleep every night. The alluring fresh smell of a mature woman would calm his soul and all of his tiredness would just vanish in thin air.

Eventually, Cang Clan became aware of the adventures and feats of the ero ninja. The security of the whole Cang Clan was raised to the highest degree. But still, they were never able to catch him. It was like he moved in the shadow and lived in the shadow.

But after some time Kratos found a new hobby. That was adventuring in the Bathing area. Many people wanted to know who was this underwear thief but no one ever suspected Kratos.

It was because in front of people his image was that of a hard-working boy. And so good and he was so clean in the hiding the evidence that even after checking his small room no one found anything…

Kratos was now 13 years old.

After doing quests for 8 years straight without any delay Kratos was getting irritated from the fact that the system still not had awakened yet. Even his little brother had awakened a long time ago. But still, there was no sign of awakening. He was getting frustrated.

Little did he know that the system will awaken this following week. And a wild and sexy cougar was eyeing his body right now…

7