CHAPTER-6
251 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cang Lee of the Cang Clan was the 1st concubine of the second son of the patriarch of the Cang Clan Cang Feng. She was a woman in her 30s but due to her cultivation, she would easily pass for a woman in 20s. She had silky long black hair. Small and cute face with white skin and a very big, juicy, and round breast with a tinge of round bubbly butt cheeks.

She emanates this alluring smell that can make any man fall over heels for her. And she was the target the legendary Ero Ninja chose to be his first target of assassination…

It was a full moon night and like any other beautiful night, our Ero Ninja was on a mission. Mission panty. As Cang Lee was an important member as well official of the clan her courtyard was very secure. Therefore our Ero ninja was not able to infiltrate the courtyard. But on this night as he walking by her courtyard, he heard some very interesting things…

"Yes…  yes...YES...YES!!....YYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!.... that's the spot..."

Listening to this our Ero Ninja abruptly stopped his mission. Because he got to peek inside. But in the end, he was not able to, as it was a very secure courtyard. But then the next day through his sources he was able to find out that at that night Cang Lee was all alone…

Then he started noticing some patterns. As an attendant, he used to bring some necessities for her courtyard. Cang Lee always orders a big radish or carrots as she loves to munch on them…

It turns out that Cang Feng has not visited any of his concubines after the death of his first wife. And after some spying and days of deduction, our Ero Ninja was able to find out that every once in awhile the strict Cang Lee will become horny like a little bitch in heat and uses her 'munching vegetables' to get her load off.

Our Ero Ninja had an advantage, he was taller and more muscular than the average children of his age. When he became 13 years old he was 5 feet and 8 inches tall. And that was a lot. Then one day Kratos noticed a thing that can help him score Cang Lee…

On a cold night, Cang Clan hosted a bonfire for its members. So all the attendants were ordered to bring wood and transport heavy sacks. But then he noticed Cang Lee's eyes. Her eyes were gleaming when looking at the muscle heads attendants of the clan. And after months of deduction, he was able to conclude that she had a muscle fetish…

From that day onwards whenever Kratos would visit her courtyard then he would wear small robes to flaunt his muscles in front of her. She took notice of his well-toned muscles but was too afraid to act on her impulses. And our Kratos could throw some bait towards her. Taking the bait was totally dependent on her…

.......................................................................................….

"What am I doing?" Cang Lee asked herself. She was a faithful wife. But whenever she looked at the white demon attendant of her's, her heart tells her just to rip off all his clothes and jump on her like a horny monkey.

According to the information that she collected, that boy was a very hard-working young man. Her uncle Cnag Bao took him in after seeing the boy's honesty. He always works hard and diligently. He also a very muscular body. And from the gossips of the few of the Cang Clan soldiers and servants he is also is a proud owner of a very big dragon. How the hell did they know his size? She didn't know. But she was lusting for the body of a man for a very long time. And that boy could become a perfect candidate if she wants a gigolo in the future.

Her thoughts on changing Kratos into a gigolo was always divided. Her heart would say that she should just 'DO IT!!'. But her brain would say that you should stay faithful to your husband. You are not a woman like that. And that boy may look like he 17 or 18 years old. But he is just 13 years old.

Divided between her inner demons and her brain, she couldn't make any decision. But soon she did something that she regretted instantly. Her stepdaughter Cang Yue, the daughter of the first wife of the Cang Feng was recently selected in the Reaching Heaven Sect. Her father was going to the capital city where Cang Yue is to congratulate her as well as saying her goodbye.

Cang Feng invited all his concubines to come with her. But as Cang Lee is an important official of the Cang Clan she will not be able to go. But then her servant also requested her for a leave of absence as her sister recently gave birth to her niece and she wanted to visit them. She granted her leave and told her that till the time she is not here, tell Kratos that he would be her servant for that period of time.

She instantly regretted this decision. Her servant didn't think that much about as she knew as Kratos was a hard-working kid and her madam was a strict woman. No way something weird would happen. Right?

Hearing the news that he was assigned to be the servant of Cang lee for a week Kratos was the happiest person in the world. He saw the opportunity that even if nothing happened between them, maybe he would get a chance to steal some valuables lingerie from her.

.......................................................................................….

Today is the first day of Kratos as a servant in one of the hottest milf of the Cang Clan. He woke up very early so that he completes his daily quest because he didn't know whether he would get time to complete the task later on or not. But this day when he woke up he didn't get any notification about the daily quest.

He was very confused about what had happened? He then tried one thing that he was not able to do for 12 years of his life.

"Status." he said

Then a blue screen opened in front of him with his status…

#God OF War fanfiction

6