CHAPTER-7
227 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Status," Kratos said

[Access Granted] a mechanical voice said.

[Host detected]

[Synchronising with the host..1%]

[Synchronising with the host…5%]

[Synchronising with the host…10%]

[Synchronising with the host…20%]

[Synchronising with the host…40%]

[Synchronising with the host…80%]

[Synchronising with the host…99.09%]

[Synchronising with the host…99.99%]

[Synchronising with the host…100%]

[Welcome Host]

........................….

                                                                  STATUS

Name-Kratos<Rahul Nagar>

Title-<None>

H.P-100

M.P-100

eXp-(1/100)

Kill Point-1000

Skills- <God of War>, <Rage Of Sparta>, <King Engine>, <Tattoos of Deimos>, <Pure Godly body>, <God of War eyes>, <Appraisal>, <Independent Space>, <Map>

Shop

Weapons<eqipped>- <fist>

.......................

Seeing the various skills in his status mood of Kratos elevated. Out of a few of the skills, he knew a few of them but not all of them were familiar to him. Then he clicked on all of them one by one and they all started showing information about them.

........................….

God of War- As a God war it will be shameful for you if you are not able to use all the weapons of the world. This skill gives you the ability of God of war to use all kinds of weapons and mastering them with few uses.

Rage Of Sparta- Using this skill during your rage would have the ability to raise your cultivation up to two realms.

King Engine- As a God of War, hardly any enemies will be able to scare you. But when facing an enemy stronger than you then your heart will start beating so fast that it could be heard by all the people near you. Telling them that the King of War is taking the fight seriously and the opponent is worthy of challenging the God of War. It will also provide explosive strength to you.

Tattoos of Deimos-The red color tattoo on Kratos is his trademark. The tattoo will not appear normally. But when God of War is angered the tattoo will re-appear signifying a lot amount of people will die today. During this state, the amount of damage the host will do to his enemies will be twice dangerous as it is normally.

(A.N.-When Kratos is in rage it will not mean that the rage of Sparta will automatically be activated nor the tattoos of Deimos. It had to be manually be activated)

Pure Godly body-All the pills and the plants eaten by the host will be turned into eXp. There will be no effect on the hist body if the pills are extremely potent. It also gives the host an abnormal vitality. It also gives resistance to any type of drug and poisons.

God of War eyes- As the God of War, your eyes are very special. You can identify and learn any techniques or battle skills once you see them one time. It would also help the host to see through illusions.

Appraisal-This skill gives the host power to appraise or see all the information about any person, animal, or thing.

Independent Space- It is the personal space of the host where hot can store any non-living thing. It is infinitely large. To store any item, the item must be touched by the host's hand.

Map- The map gives the host live information about the surrounding area. It can scan up to a radius of 1000 m. the circle in the map represents humans. Those who neutral are marked as white, allies are marked as green, and enemies are marked as red. The beast is represented by triangles. The white color triangle represents the beast that can be easily killed by the host, green represents that can be killed with a little bit of effort and red represents the beast that will take the life of the host without lifting their eyes.

.....................

Seeing all these skills and their uses Kratos was very happy. Finally, his time had come to become successful in life. Finally, he can cultivate and make a name for himself. Finally, he can leave this clan and make a name for himself in the cultivation world. But now that his system was awakened, he faced a dilemma. Should he stay for a week in the clan or should he just run away?

He knew internally knew that the chances of losing his virginity to Cang Lee were very low. But his inner pervert was willing to delay some time of his training just get a glimpse or steal the legendary lingerie of the milf.

But then he decided to go with his inner pervert. He knew that in the future he would get strong and fast with the help of the system. 1 week will harm his future progress that much. And now that he had his system who knows that he may able to conquer Cang Lee. And within 1 week he would be able to make appropriate arrangements for his departure. And till that time he would also be to know all the functions of the system.

With a smile on his face, Kratos walked up to the bathing area of man. He had a habit of waking up pretty early so the bathhouse was always empty when he visited it. Kratos made the decision that he would first take a long relaxing bath and go to Cang Lee courtyard early.

Kratos then took his clothes off and walked into the bathhouse. In the bathhouse number of small cubicles were made. One must go and stand in the cubicle and the shower would start and then anyone can take a bath. When Kratos walked into the bathhouse, he notices an anomaly in the bathhouse. The air at the corner of the bathhouse there was different.

In the games whenever there is a hidden item in the area, the air around the acts translucent so that players can identify it. The same thing was happening at the corner of the bathhouse. Kratos checked it's map skill. He saw that there was a white circle at the corner of the bathhouse, but the question was WHO?

6