CHAPTER-9
219 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh?" Cang Lee said. She was confused that why would Kratos say to this a crying woman.

"Why did you say that to her?"Cang Lee asked Kratos.

"What?"

"You know…' I will ravish you.' part."

"Oh that. Well, once I was eating food with some Cang Clan's soldiers. They were talking about different things. One of them said that he once he ravished the girl so hard that a smile broke out on her face when she was sleeping. So, I thought that ravishing would mean that he sang her a lullaby to make her sleep."

Hearing this Cang Lee came to understanding the boy in front was so purer than a temple's maiden. He doesn't even understand the meaning of S*X. Hearing this the inner pervert of Cang Lee woke up, she just wanted to hug him and trap his body between her big bosom and never let go. And then slowly but gently suck him dry…

"Ok, I understand. Listen to me Kratos. From now on you will never say the ravishing word infront of anyone except when you and I are alone. Do you understand me?"

"I understand mam. But…"

"No buts. This an order from the Cang Clan."

"Yes, I understand it."

"Now, tell me more about the beating that you had while talking to other women."

Then Kratos started telling her some instances. He told her that once he heard that when a woman in heat sees the male's penis then she would become very happy. He once found a girl who had a fever. To make her feel better, he showed her his penis. She blushed and ran away from him.

Seeing this he once more tried this on a servant of the Cang Clan. When she saw the dragon of Kratos she smiled and started beating him. He also told her that for a year or two his dragon was behaving abnormally. From time to time it would grow in size and then eventually will shrink. So, from concern, he visited the medicine hall.

There he asked one of the attendants that…

"My penis is growing in size. Can you do something to make it go away?" Then to he was beaten very brutally.

Hearing the conversation of Kratos, the inner pervert of Cang Lee got awaken very quickly. She eyed Kratos as a boy's version of a legal loli. They had to be protected and taken care of. But lolicon like Cang Lee like a wolf wanted to devour these innocent creatures. Cang lee was so lost in lust that she didn't think that through these instances Kratos should have the reputation of being a pervert. But she never heard about his pervertedness….

"Wait for a second boy." Cang lee said in a soft seductive voice. She ran towards the front door of the courtyard and hanged the sign 'In cultivation, DO NOT DISTURB'. Then she activated the security arrays of her courtyard which would make her courtyard soundproof as well intruder proof. Then she walked back into the room with Kratos still at the place standing.

"Boy I may not the elder nor the member of the medicine hall, but I am quite proficient with the art of medicine. Quickly take off your clothes and let me take a look at your dragon." Cang Lee said in a soft and seductive voice

"But mam…"

"No buts. I am a member of the Cang Clan and it is my duty to take care of servants. Quickly take off your clothes."

Kratos then started undressing shyly like a girl. And then when Kratos took out his pants. His dragon was getting hard but not as hard as it was in the bathhouse. Kratos was desperately trying to control his erection. He wanted to have more fun with this stupid milf in front of him.

"Looks like you need a little motivation…" Cang lee smiled. She then slipped off the right side of her robe slightly, so that her right boob can pop out. She then also pulled out the right side of her bra so that the plump right side breast could be seen clearly. Seeing this dragon of Kratos got hard as a steel wood. It fully got fully erected to penetrate anything in its way…

"See mam. What should I do about it?"

"Well, it looks like that you have been bitten by a poisonous mosquito. And it's venom is in you Dragon. I have take out its poison or your dragon will explode."

"Then please help me, mam. help me!"

"Don't worry I will suck all the poison out of your body."

Cang lee then took off her robes. She took out her bra and was left with her panties still on. Looking at her smoking body, Kratos was getting an urge to jump on her and do her dirty. But he had to control his urges because he knew, that he would have more fun if he manipulated her.

Cang Lee then bend down and took a hold of Kratos Dragon….

.............................................…

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT CHAPTER…

7