CHAPTER-10
212 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mam why are you taking off your clothes?" Kratos asked in a quivering voice.

"You don't need to think about that. You just need to concentrate on the poison that is in your penis."Cang lee said.

After that Cang Lee walk towards Kratos and got on her knees. She gently took Kratos's penis in her hands. She then gently started stroking it. Seeing this Kratos said…

"Mam I am feeling ashamed that you are holding my penis…"

"Don't worry. Just stand straight and don't move or say a word." Cang Lee said.

Hearing that Kratos did just that. Like a soldier on the duty, he stood straight without flinching. Seeing this Cang Lee just smiled and then she concentrated on the piece of meat in front of her. Imagining this piece in her p*ssy send a shiver down her spine.

Then she started stroking his dragon gently in a rhythm. She then placed her mouth on the tip of the dragon and started licking it like it was ice cream. She had imagined this very moment many times. She wanted to savor this smell and this taste for a long time. She then pushed his dragon in her mouth. Feeling the wet walls around his dragon Kratos couldn't help but let out a very small moan.

Cang Lee then became aggressive. She started stroking his dragon rhythmically and started sucking his big dragon with her mouth. Kratos knew that she would not let him go until she drinks his semen. That is why he controlled his urges to cum for a few minutes. Seeing that Kratos was not cumming, the aggression of the Cang lee more fierce.

Then finally after a long marathon of Kratos give in.

Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, Slurp, Slurp

"Mam something is coming, I think your technique has worked. The poison is coming…" Kratos said.

Hearing this smile broke out of Cang Lee. Her movements with the dragon become faster than before. Eventually, Kratos came in her mouth. With Kratos semen in her mouth and a smile on her face, she swallowed the semen slowly just to remember the good taste of the boy in front of her. As she closed her eyes and enjoyed what she just did, Kratos spoke…

"Mam… My dragon is still hard. What should we do now?"

Hearing this Cang Lee opened her to find out that the dragon of Kratos was still hard as steel wood and was ready to go. Seeing this she smile and stood up. She then took Kratos's hand and put it on the right side breast. Then she said in a sweet and alluring voice…

"Kratos feel my heartbeat, what can you tell me about it?"…

Kratos then looked at his hand. He then pressed his hands on the boob. Trying to feel the heartbeat. Her heart was beating like crazy. He then said...

"Mam it is beating like crazy. You have swallowed the poison. I think it is affecting you. I think I have to suck out your poison like did to mine."

She then smiled and sat on the floor with her legs wide apart. She then said, "Go on ahead."

Kratos then bent down and came close to the secret garden of Cang Lee. Seeing the rosy lips of her cunt, Kratos was having urges to penetrate through them.

He came close to the cunt. He removed the panties of the Cang Lee. Seeing the rosy lips of her excreting some liquid gave Kratos some idea that she was horny as fuck. He then started slowly licking the lips of the garden.

Ahhhhhh….hmmmmm…ahhhhhhh…hhhhhnmmmmmmm

Cang lee couldn't stop the moaning. Haring her moaning Krtaos started getting rougher. He pushed his tongue and his mouth to a new dept within her garden. To which Cang Lee didn't stop moaning.

AAHHHHHHAAAAHHH...AHHhmmmmMma...SLoWLy....hammmmm..hmmm.....aaAAAAhhhh

After a few minutes, eventually, the secret garden sprayed some amount of water on the face of Kratos.

"Mam is your poison out of your body?"Kratos asked

"Yes…Yes. It. Is. Come here." Kratos came towards her face. She then said, "Lie with me."

Kratos did as she instructed. He lied beside her. She then grabbed him and hugged him between her two bountiful mounds. Then she said…

"Kratos you must be thirsty right?"

"Yes, mam."

"Kratos do you know where milk comes from?"

"Yes, it comes from a cow."

"Do you know how the milk is extracted from the cow?"

"Yes, I had seen old Lu extract it many times."

"Ok then. You see every woman breastworks the same way as that of a cow. So if you want, you can drink my milk."

"But madam isn't your milk very precious?"

"Don't ask stupid questions. Just milk my breast."

"yes mam"

Then Kratos started groping her breast tightly. He grouped them in rhythmic patterns very tightly. Cang Lee couldn't stop moaning with pleasure when she felt how roughly Kratos was handling her breast.

"Suck on them. It is yours and only your milk alone. Suck my breast hard!!!" she screamed.

Kratos unleashed the beast. He starting biting her nipples and grouped them. And then slowly he came on top of her and then started manhandling her breast.

Cang lee couldn't stop moaning from the pain and pleasure that she was feeling. Then she notices that Kratos was upon her. Seeing that one of her hands slithered like a snake and came to the dragon of Kratos. She gripped it and started stroking it a few times. She then dragged it close to her secret garden. Feeling this Krtaos stopped what he was doing and looked towards her.

She seductively whispered…

"Ravish me now and her and roughly you can possibly do…"

6