CHAPTER-11
210 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you mean mam?" Kratos asked in a quivering voice.

"Push your dragon in my secret cave. Push it as hard as possible, as deep as possible and as fast as possible"

Kratos then did just that. He first took his dragon's tip and teased her a little bit by moving his tip at the boundary of the lips of her cunt. Feeling this she screamed…

"PUSH IT!!!!"

"As you wish madam," Kratos said.

After that, he did just that. He pushed his whole dragon in her womb. Cang Lee couldn't do anything just to scream with lust and pain...

AAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA…..HHmmmmmmm

She then screamed again…

"Do it again!!! And keep doing this until I say so!!!"

Kratos then started pistoning his dragon inside of her. The courtyard of the strictest milf in the sect was filled with moans and sounds of slimy meat clapping together.

Kratos worked very hard in this session as his body was that of a mortal. He was working his ass off. The amazing part was that if a normal mortal was in a place of him, he would have exhausted himself by now. But Kratos kept pistoning and pistoning without any change in the speed.

Then finally their intense session came to an end after an hour of lovemaking. Cang lee still had some breath to spare while Kratos was out of breath. Kratos came 5 times during the session and one during the blow job. Any normal mortal would have just died out of straight exhaustion. But Kratos still endured.

Cang Lee when saw that How exhausted Kratos was, she grabbed and buried his face between her bosom. She wrapped her legs with his. Kratos then simply slept. And seeing the sleeping face of Kratos Cang lee also took a nap with him….

.....................…

In the beast forest…

Five men were walking in the middle of the forest. 4 of them were wearing golden colour armour and all have swords in their hands. They all had the demeanour of a warrior. Leading them was a middle-aged man in black armour. All 5 of them had strong cultivation base. The man leading them was holding a spear in his hands.

The man with the spear in his hands was vigilantly watching the surrounding. And then he felt some moment to his right and without thinking twice, he threw his spear at the bush near the area. When the spear landed a very light scream was heard. All 5 of them then walked towards where the spear had landed.

They all walked towards the spear and saw that the spear had pierced through a brown colour rabbit with a big horn of his head. Seeing that the man in the black armour smiled and said…

"I was able to find the horn rabbit this soon. Maybe today is my lucky day." Hearing this one of the men in the golden armour said...

"Your majesty, you don't need to come here and catch the beast personally you know. If you have ordered me or anyone of us, we would have delivered to you as fast as possible."

"Don't say that Fu Leng. As the oldest friend and the leader of my personal Guards unit, you should know better that I love to hunt my dinner. And because of this, I am also able to get out of that damn palace."

Hearing this Fu Leng said

"But your majesty if your enemy found out about your adventures and planned  to attack you…"

"Don't worry about that. No one in the palace knows about my adventures the beast forest except you guys. If the enemies really find out about this then I would know whom I need to interrogate."

"Whatever you say, Your Majesty. But your majesty…."

Fu Leng sentence came to a sudden stop when as their group heard a scream in the vicinity…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh….."

The scream sounded like it was of a woman. His majesty didn't say anything. With his eyes he ordered two of his guards to investigate the scream. Then two guards vanished from their place. After 3 minutes or so they use their communication tablet to tell his majesty of the situation.

The two guards encountered some wolfs chasing after a mortal woman. The two guards killed the wolfs and saved the life of the woman. But the woman as she was a mortal was bleeding very heavily. They then contacted his majesty for further orders.

"Can you sense anything in the vicinity?" Fu Leng questioned one of the guards whereas His Majesty was standing there listening to their conversation."

"No Sir. While brother Bufan was tending the woman I searched the surrounding area. There was nothing in the area that was suspicious."

Hearing this Fu Leng looked at his majesty for further orders. Then his majesty spoke…

"Let's get out of this area. Leave the women here." His majesty firmly said.

"You head the majesty. Do as he just said." Fu Leng said to the guard

"Sir if I may, I wanted to say something." The guard said from the tablet.

"Yes, you may." His Majesty said.

"Sir I wanted to request his majesty to consider the request to bring this girl to the palace."

"The reason for this request." His Majesty asked.

"The reason is that woman isn't as simple as she seems. Her looks and her elegant skin makes her look like she is Goddess. And I have not heard about any woman this beautiful in our country. I think that woman is from an empire."

"She is a mortal. I don't think that she would from any empire."

"But sir I am sure that she is not from our country."

"I will be going first to the palace. Check her carefully for any arrays or weapons. Then bring her to the palace. If she is from any empire then she could be a little beneficial for us…" His Majesty ordered.

...........................…..

In the opposite direction if the majesty the guard name Bufan was tending the wounds of the Lady. He was amazed by the beauty of the woman in front of him. But as a gentleman, he concentrated on tending her. Then she suddenly woke up. Seein this guard name Bufan asked her…

"What is your Name woman?"

"Xia Qingyue"

...........................................................

Hey guys author here.

Thanks for your support in my novel. I am new to scribble hub. So, could guys tell me how to put author notes and announcements in chapters....That would really help me a lot.

Feel free to check out my other work IVAN-The TERRIBLE.

8