CHAPTER-15
177 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unknown to the fact that Cang Lee had left the Cang Clan forever, Kratos started living in the jungle. It was very hard. He had to make camp every night and he had to be on alert from the beasts that roam around the forest at night. But it was going fine as Kratos started collecting eXp at a steady rate. Usually the novels he read use to tell that the MC will hunt and hunt beasts until there was a scarcity of animals in the jungle. But seeing the situation he was in he felt like that was all bullsh*t.

Even with the map, hunting beasts was a very hard and tiring job. He had to first locate the beasts and then build up a strategy to kill them. He was still a mortal and many of the beasts were still stronger than him. Plus the map of his showed only tough animals. So, collecting eXp was started to become a tedious job.

But he knew that his system may be very old but it didn't mean that it was not powerful enough. With the physique that he cultivated in the past with the help of the daily Quests, he was easily able to survive the wild. Plus he felt that among all the mortals that are out there no one could even come close to prowess.

And that was not all he also felt that there were more perks of his body. One time when he was hunting he was intercepted by a pack of wolves. He saw them coming on his map and he was scared shitl*ss when he saw that the whole pack was depicted by green colored triangles. He was covered in blood so he figured that they would be able to smell him.

So he ran away from the scene. One of the wolves started following him. Seeing that one of the wolves was following him, Kratos wanted to climb up a tree. But the wolf was very fast, he was already too close to Kratos. So Kratos hid behind the tree. Kratos knew that based on the smell the wolf would be able to find him. But to his surprise, the wolf wasn't able to find him.

The wolf smelled the area around which Kratos had just vanished. He smelled and smelled but wasn't able to pick up the smell of Kratos. So, he returned to his pack. Kratos saw that and was puzzled. Why wasn't the wolf able to smell him? Then he remembered the hunts that he had done till now. None of the beasts didn't even get a whiff of him till he stabbed them with his spear. Does that mean he doesn't have any smell of him? Or this is another one of the perks of the System?

Well, it didn't matter as this was one of his perks. And it helped him in hunting so bad could ever happen to him?

Right now Kratos was in the middle of a hunt. He didn't found any paw prints for the hunt but found a hole in the ground. Maybe it was a home of an animal of the rodent family. He scouted the area around the hole and found 4 more holes like it. And according to his calculation, these holes are connected to each other. If his calculations were correct then it made hunting easy.

Kratos brought a few big stones from the river and blocked three of the entrances with them. He made sure that the rocks were heavy enough that no one would be able to lift it. While lifting the rocks Kratos was amazed by his strength as his strength was pretty high as compared to a normal mortal of this world.

After blocking the three entrances, on the fourth entrance, he brought few dry branches and set fire to them, and tossed the burning branches in the hole. Setting fire to the branches was not an easy task. Kratos had to use the most primitive way of starting the fire, which is rubbing two dry sticks to create fire. The smoke produced by the branches starting entering the hole. The smoke caused the animal to suffocate. Due to suffocation, they started heading towards the exit. Three exits were blocked by something so the animal couldn't go that way. Forth entrance was blocked by the fire. Then the animal rushed towards the fifth entrance. There a bald 13-year-old boy was waiting for him with a spear in his hands.

In the end, it turned out that, the hole belonged to rabbits. Kratos killed 10 of them. All rabbits were of brown color. But one of them was different from all the other rabbits. He had a horn on its head. It was not bighorn. It could have inflicted some damage if Kratos led his guard down.

When the rabbit with the horn leaped towards Kratos, his instincts took over him. He quickly turns sideways to avoid the attack of the horned rabbit. When Kratos avoided the rabbit he quickly slammed his fist on the side of the rabbit's face. The punch made the rabbit a little bit dizzy which gave enough time for Kratos to stab him with the spear and kill it. Kratos quickly stored all the rabbits in his storage and turned away towards his camp.

But in between turning away he felt a tingling sensation that ran through his whole body. It was like some had poured water on his body and that water had magically run through his whole body. He was confused. What happened? This sensation was to satisfying to be a head rush. What was it? Kratos then summoned his status to check it if anything was wrong with his status…

...........................…

                                                              STATUS

Name-Kratos<Rahul Nagar>

Title-<NONE>

H.P-100

M.P-100

eXp-(21/100)

Kill Point-1010

Skills- <God of War>, <Rage Of Sparta>, <King Engine>, <Tattoos of Deimos>, <Pure Godly body>, <God of War eyes>, <Appraisal>, <Independent Space>, <Map>

Shop

Weapons<equipped>- <Spear>

..............................

He couldn't find anything wrong with his status. But what was that sensation? It was almost like he had broken a barrier of his strength. But that was impossible.

Right?

5