CHAPTER-16-
134 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kratos was not convinced. Something has changed in his body. But the question was what? Kratos then started running towards his camp. He noticed that from before his body had become lighter than before. He felt like that someone had just taken a large chunk out of his body which had made his body lighter. But how did this happened?

He remembers the fact that in those wuxia novels MC would tell that after breakthrough his body would become more light-weighted and more refined. So did that happen to him too? Bit how was this possible? He figured that his breakthrough would happen when he would gather 100 exp points and fill the whole eXp meter. But how could a breakthrough now occur when he just had 21 eXp out of 100.

Was this system's bug? Or this is how it was meant to be? But from this one thing was sure. He may have stepped on the path of the cultivation, which would mean that from now onwards he could try killing some white triangle animals. So thinking about it, Kratos made up a camp. He cooked the meat of the rabbit that he had killed earlier and decided that tomorrow onwards he would try hunting some white triangle beasts…

With that Kratos waked up the next morning full of vigor and excitement. This was the day when he would go out there and hunt some powerful beasts. He took out the spear that was in most good shape. He opened the map and started running towards the white triangle beast that was most close to him…

Soon Kratos reached an opening. In between that opening, there was a rock. And on that rock, a black panther was sleeping. Seeing the size of the panther, anyone with the same cultivation as Kratos would be afraid of the panther. The panter had the size of the SUV but Kratos didn't felt any fear seeing the panther.

He was feeling confident that he could kill him easily. Also, he had a trump card called <Rage of Sparta> which could help him turn the table towards him. With that in mind, Kratos started approaching the panther. Usually, the normal tactic that Kratos would use would have some sneaking close to the prey and then killing it suddenly.

But today he didn't felt like that he should do that. He thought that he should just go and confront him directly. Who knows why he thought of that. But he was sure that today he would skin of a black panther.

Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble

Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble

Rumble Rumble Rumble

The skill <King's engine> started working at full throttle. It was the first time in his second life that Kratos was getting excited about an opponent. The skill <King's engine> was loud enough to wake up the sleeping panther.  He woke and saw a human with a spear in his hands was standing in front of him. The human was full of fighting spirit and was looking intently at him.

Acknowledging the human in front of him the panther stood and glared at the human in front of him. He then got off of the rock to confront the human. That was the start of the glaring fight between the two opponents. Then a cold blew with that both of them lunged towards each other.

The panther ran towards Kratos and lunged on him. Kratos rolled towards the side to avoid the frontal attack of the panther. Kratos quickly got up swung his spear towards the panther as the panther was about to lunge at him once again, but he didn't do so as Kratos had just swung his spear to stop from doing so.

Both of them looked like they were evenly matched. But it didn't falter the Kratos' resolve to get the black panter skin. Once again Kratos lunged at the Panther and thrust his spear towards him. The panther was barely able to dodge and got scraped by the spear's tip. It wasn't a deep cut and it was cut indeed. The panther growled at Kratos and once again lunged at Kratos.

This time Kratos sidestepped but also swung his spear in the direction that the panther was going to land on. The spear did its magic and made a deep cut on the panther's back. The blood came gushing out of that wound but still wasn't enough to subdue the panther. But it only made the resolve of Kratos stronger and firmer….

The fight between the two took to go on for 15 minutes until the panther was killed because of the blood loss. In that time Kratos lost 3 spears because of the brutal attacks of the panther. But the good news came as a ding of a message when panther finally died…

[Host had just killed a white triangle beast. The host is awarded with 1 eXp and 0.5 K.P]

So, killing a white triangle beast would give him 1 eXp and 0.5 K.P. Looking at this, Kratos knew that one thing is for sure that the killing a white triangle beast is more beneficial for him. It would give him more eXp and K.P. But killing white triangle beasts would be no walk in a park. They are rare and as well this one was alone. But the rest that he encountered were never alone.

So, Kratos decided that from that onwards he would hunt only white triangle beasts that were alone. If he ever came across any beasts like they were in a group he would just run away from there and do not engage them. He also decided that it was time for him to either buy a Martial Art Skill or buy any suitable weapon because he can't just lose weapons that are not that durable.

With that thought in his mind, Kratos opened the Shop of the system….

4