CHAPTER-20
122 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TRASH.

It was the word used to describe the weapons of this world. Kratos had raided the weapons from the Cang Clan and stored them in his storage. The number of weapons that he raided was enough for a big platoon of soldiers. But due to his magic or mana, whichever weapon that he used lost its durability soon.

Kratos had acquired the 'Spear Intent' a few time back. After acquiring it he thought that killing the monster would be easy now that he have the 'Spear Intent'. But boy was he wrong.

Due to the strength of his mana or magic combined with his intent, no spear was able to survive for a long period of time. Thus Kratos exhausted all the spears in his inventory. So he decided that he would just use different weapons from now on. Thus he started using Sabers and swords. And soon he acquired Sword Intent and Saber Intent. Which then combined to form 'The Blade Intent'.

And boy the skill 'The Blade Intent' was powerful. But soon he exhausted all of his swords and sabers. Now Kratos was left with the a broke a chipped sword. But there was one thing that he was happy of….

......….

                                                                STATUS

Name-Kratos<Rahul Nagar>

Title-<None>

H.P-100

M.P-100

eXp-(99/100)

Kill Point-2001

Skills- <God of War>, <Rage Of Sparta>, <King Engine>, <Tattoos of Deimos>, <Pure Godly body>, <God of War eyes>, <Appraisal>, <Independent Space>, <Map>

Shop

Weapons<eqipped>- <CHIPPED SWORD>

......…

Right now Kratos was standing in front of a heavily injured Black Wolf. The wolf had multiple cuts on his body. Whereas Kratos also had a few cuts and bruises but they were not too deep. But standing in front of the wolf Kratos had a smile on his face. Because as soon as he kills this wolf his eXp bar will be full. And after that, he had a hunch that more functions of the shop would be available for him.

Kratos tried to use other functions of the shop of the system. Except for the tab Martial Arts and skill, no other option were available for him. They were all locked. In the Weapons tab, he was able to see what kind of weapons would be available for him in the future. But the rest of them, they weren't available for him to access.

But now all of this was about to change. As Kratos took his chipped sword and stabbed in the eyes of the wolf died and then a string of messages started appearing in front of him…

'Ting'

[Congratulations to the host for leveling up.]

[Seeing the persistence of the host, System had given the host a gift box]

[Host had crossed a major realm according to the realms of this world.]

[Host body will go into hibernation state to complete the leveling up process]

[Hibernation process will start in 3….2…1…..]

Then Kratos lost consciousness.

When Kratos lost consciousness, a weird phenomenon started to occur around him. All the plants near him drying up….  A Suction was created from his body and all the Qi around him started gathering in the body of Kratos. Then a cracking sound started coming from his body.

Nobody knew what kind of phenomenon was happening in the jungle. The beasts of the jungle were too afraid to anywhere near the area where Kratos was lying. That was due to the fact, that area was emitting very powerful killing intent. Whether man or beast would be afraid to get near that area.

......….

While this was happening in the jungle, around 11000 K.m south from there

Royal Palace of Dong Feng country

In the throne room of the royal palace, no one was present. The royal throne room was lit with spirit stones. At the end of the room, a majestic throne was present. It was the throne of the king. Suddenly the main door of the throne room slightly opened and the red hair girl walked in. She had heavy big boobs and scarlet eyes. She was around 18 years old. She had a fierce aura around her. With her revealing clothes, any man will be aroused by one look at her.

She slowly walked towards the throne and got down on her knees. There was no one on the throne yet she still bows down and kowtowed towards the throne. While keeping the head down she said "My Queen"

Suddenly the air on the throne twisted and a woman appeared on the throne. She had black hair and black eyes. She was wearing a blue color veil on her face and white snow-white color skin. Though her boobs were not as big as the girl in front of her but she had a charm of her own. Her aura was very gentle. But some higher-level experts could tell that the behind that gentle is very black and sinister aura. Her name was Xia Qingyue….

"What's the news? Did you found it?" said the women on the throne

"Forgive me my queen but it would take more time to get any more information."

"What! You little slut. You cannot do even one thing properly? I had given you this task 2 years ago…. And after all this time you are saying that you need more time."

"But mother…. It is very hard to manipulate someone from the shadows to do my bidding. If I was to go to that place myself I would have completed the task ages ago…"

"Shut up!!! You little bitch. DON'T EVER CALL ME MOTHER AGAIN. Little slut like you cannot be my child. You and I are not the same. You are just a lowly slave of mine. Beings like you didn't even deserve to be my slave… Lowly half-blood. Go! From the palace and return to your sect. And don't even think about coming back before you have the item that I need. Fuck off!!!" The so-called Queen said and then she disappears from the space on the throne.

The prideful demeanor of the red-haired girl was now gone. Tears came running from her eyes…. She only had one wish in her mind right now….

"Please someone kill the so-called mother of mine"....

4