CHAPTER-22
117 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn!! This spear and shield are too OP." Kratos said while looking at the destruction that the spear had caused.

Kratos was happy that finally, he would be able to wield a weapon that would not break even he used his full power. He remembered that the Arms of Sparta were the personal shield and spear of Kratos when he was the general of the Spartan Army. And man it looked to Op too. But soon Kratos remembered that he had one more thing to check out. That was the Shop of the System. He then opened the shop menu…

..................

SHOP

Food and Drinks-

Elixirs-

Weapons-

Talisman-

Skill and Martial Arts-

Order-

...................

He first clicked on Food and Drinks option. As he had stayed in this Goddamn jungle for 2 full years he wanted to taste something else then roasted meat for a change. But when he clicked on the tab, instead of a list of food items a voice of a sweet lady sounded in his ears…

[Welcome to the system's food section. How may I serve you today?]

"Uhh… yes. Can you tell me what food items do you sell?" Kratos asked.

[Sir, we sell all the food items that could be found back on earth.]

"You mean anything?"

[Yes anything sir.]

"So, if I want to drink beer, you can sell it to me?"

[Yes sir.]

"What would be its price?"

[It would be 0.2 K.P per beer per 650ml bottle.]

"That is cheap."

[Yes it is. It was made this way because God showed some pity to you]

"Fuck Yeah!! It is the best day of my second life. Lady give me 5 chilled bottles of beer."

[The items that you have purchased could be found in your inventory. Thanks for visiting us and do come again.]

Then Kratos took out a beer bottle from its inventory and started drinking it. Tasting the chilled alcohol after so long made Kratos lost in nostalgia. Then Kratos clicked on the order tab of the shop. He understood the functions of most of the tabs in the shop. But he didn't understand the meaning of the Order tab. He was very curious about its functions. When he clicked the order tab a message opened in front of him…

{Order-

It is a service that is provided by the system. Under its function host can order any item or skill that the host has full knowledge of. The skill or the item may vary in price range depending on their power.}

Reading that message Kratos had many questions in his mind. Depending on how to use it, this function may the best function of the system. So to enquire more about this function he asked the system about it…

"Hey, system. Can I order bloodline using this function?"

[No, you cannot do that.]

"Can I order weapons and armor of other games?"

[Yes you can do that.]

"Whoa. That is OP."

Krato kept thinking about the different uses of this function. He knew that K.P, the currency of the system is too valuable. So he should not order any skill or things that would be useless for him. Thinking about this Kratos decided that it was time for him to get back to civilization. He had been here for 2 years. During that time he thinks that he had gotten enough strong so that he could take care of himself.

So without further ado, Kratos started running towards North. He knew the Gegen City was in the North direction. After a full day of running, he finally could see the Gegen city in a distance. Before going to the city, Kratos ordered a set of black robes for himself. He wanted to check out the Order function. The robe only cost 0.1 K.P. Which was very cheap.

Kratos decided that he would go to the city in daylight. SO he made a camp there at night and slept on a tree.

The next day Kratos approached the gate of the Gegen City. But he noticed that something had changed from the past. The number of soldiers on the gate had increased. Not only that soldiers were inspecting everyone thoroughly whether he is a hunter or a merchant. Kratos didn't think about it that much and stood in the long line of people waiting to enter the city.

After half an hour of waiting, finally, Kratos's chance came. He paid a fine to enter the city. He decided that he would visit Cang Lee for the last time before he would start his travel in this world. With that in his mind, first, he thought that he should enquire around the city about the changes in the Cang clan and the location of Cang Lee before walking up to the Cang Clan compound.

Then he heard the breaking news. Cang Feng and his concubines were killed by the Bu Fan of the Pure Blossom Sect. and then the whole Cang Clan was also eliminated by the Bu Fan.

But the question was, what happened? On further questioning, Kratos came to know the full story…

Cang Feng was given the position of City Governor of the Rising Sun city. Apparently, Cang Clan's Cang Lee stole an artifact from the Bu Fan of the Pure Blossom Sect. When Cang Lee refused to give up the item, Bu Fan killed her whole family. When he was not able to find the location of the artifact even after killing her whole family, he turned towards the Cang Clan for some answers.

Thus the whole Cang Clan was annihilated in a single day. This news confused Kratos. He had been with Cang Lee and knew her too well. She was not a thief. Even if she did steal something there would have a pretty good reason for her actions. But the question was that what was so important in that artifact she needed to steal it?

5