CHAPTER-23
115 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a man who has read a lot of detective novels in his past life, Kratos knew that something was FISHY in this whole story. And that Bu Fan guy killing Cang Lee as well as her whole family is just a cover for something grander. But the question was what now?

Kratos then started thinking about the past. When he used to flex off his muscles in front of her and the week that he spent ravaging her fully. Remembering that he questioned himself…

'Did I fell in love with her?.....NAH!! It was just a one week stand.'. With that matter sort out, Kratos started walking towards the market of Gegen City. He had spent his 2 years of his life in the forest. And man he needed to pent up some of that negative energy. And there is one establishment that would help him to release the pent up emotions. That was the Brothel….

...…..

Where Kratos was busy in some personal matters on another side of the Gegen city a carriage stopped in front of the prestigious medicine shop of the whole city. From the carriage, a lady with a plain white dress came out. She was wearing a veil over her face so no one was able to see her face. But there were several guards protecting her so everyone made a distance from her as she could be someone with a strong background. And they didn't want to offend her in some way.

With that woman came in the shop. Inside of the shop was very crowded. So without any delay, she went to the 1st floor of the shop. There were some people present on the 1st floor but they all had wealthy clothes on them. That woman went to one of the attendants standing behind the counter. And she told her…

"I am here for old Feng."

"Mam. Elder Feng is a very busy man. Why don't you tell me about your problem? I will help you to the best of my abilities." The female attendant said with a big smile.

"Girl, look at me. Do I look like a woman with a lot of patience?"

"Uhhhh…."

"No. I am not. So go and bring that old fogey in front of me before I destroy this feeble old shop of yours. And if he is not convinced to come. Tell him that his nephew has come to meet him."

The attendant was still in a daze. But then she felt the glare coming from the woman in front of her she ran away to get elder Feng. When she told elder Feng that some lady has come to meet him, he was didn't wanted to meet her. But when the attendant told him that the lady is his nephew, elder Feng abruptly got up and told her to escort the lady to the VIP room and he will be there in a minute…

The lady in the veil was sitting in the VIP room, sipping some tea. Then the door of the VIP room opened and an old man with a long white beard walked in. He closed the door behind him. And then he took a seat in front of the lady. Then the old man spoke…

"How may I help you?"

"I am here to get medicine."

"What is your condition?"

With a slight hesitation and grunting her teeth with irritation the women spoke.

"….Muscular man makes me horny."

"That a difficult condition to deal with."

"Yes, it is…. Muscular man makes me wanna...…. Makes me wanna fuck them like a horny monkey."

"Anyone in particular?"

"Meaty version of you."

As soon as the lady spoke that sentence, the old man gave the lady a small black color box. The lady took the box and left the VIP room without saying another word. She then took her carriage and came back to the inn that she was staying in. She went to her room and opened the box. Inside the box, there was a jade pendant.

The lady's eyes started glowing after seeing that pendent. She closed the box. Then she took out a communication jade from her storage ring and contacted someone…

"My lady, I have the last piece." The lady said.

"Good job. Come back to the sect as soon as possible." Came the voice of a girl from the other side of the communication jade.

The conversation between both parties was small. But the lady in the veil decided that she would leave the town tonight in a small caravan. She would leave her carriage and guards here as a decoy. With the thought in mind, she packed her stuff and waited for the night to sneak out quietly…

...…

Whereas Kratos was in a very desperate situation. He didn't know that the stamina he had was so monstrous. He literally fucked half of the girls in the brothel in 5 hours. That amounts to 150 girls. So he literally spend all of the money that he had on the brothel. But at the end of the day, he was satisfied. With a smile on his face, he walked out of the brothel. But he needed to earn some money.

"Uhhh... Fuck it." Kratos said when he made a decision. He would just steal some money from the customers and the people in the street. And it worked like a piece of cake. With some amount of money, he decided that he would leave the city tonight and set off for an adventure. So, Kratos asked around and found out that a caravan was leaving in the night. So he decided that he would just leave with them tonight…

3