Chapter 5 – The Binding (R-18)
251 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A Font for those that care is the bowl in a pedestal it is more commonly referred to baptismal font and these are found in catholic churches as far as I know their use should be self explanatory. Also, feedback is always appreciated.

After most of the wedding celebrations were over Erin and I went up to our room as husband and wife for the first time.

We opened the door and in front of the massive bed in the center of the room was a dais with a wooden Oath font upon it the wooden box with the collar in front partially open.

I led Erin to the Dias I then picked up the collar and put it at the bottom of the font then I unsheathed my knife and held it out for Erin.

She grabbed it but I did not let go yet and said “last chance to turn back” she just glared at me in response “I’ll take that as a never going to happen then” I said.

She then cut her palm and let the blood drip onto the collar and said, “thus I become the bonded.”

She then grabbed my hand and held it over the collar and cut my palm.

Not allowing me to disagree she allowed my blood to mix with hers on top of the collar and I had no choice but to finish the ritual by saying “and I become the master.”

With that a bright flash came from the collar and when it dissipated the collar was gone.

I soon saw it around Erin’s neck.

She reached up to feel it and with a face of pure happiness she said “and now with me being your official property I think it is time for you to take what is yours master” as she was talking, she reached behind her neck and pulled a cord her dress dropping instantly around her revealing her naked body her breasts perfect and pussy dripping with excitement still holding my hand had she dragged me to the bed.

Once there she told me to stand beside it while she did her duty as a servant to undress me.

I stood there in silence as she removed my shirt. Then she pulled down my pants to reveal my fully erect cock with a smile she gave it a kiss the got on the bed hands braced beside her legs spread giving me easy access and said, “don’t stop until you are fully satisfied master even if I am no longer conscious this body is yours so use it as you like.”

With that I gulped down the saliva that had gathered in my throat and grabbed my dick to guide it into her pussy and shoved it in no foreplay as I thought Erin would like it more. With my cock all the way inside her we were face to face I said with a kiss “as you wish my slave.”

With that I started thrusting into Erin with each thrust her screams grew louder and more euphoric. I felt like I was about to explode inside her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and held me deep inside. With that I let mt cum flow into her. She just held me there, I went to pull out, but her legs wouldn’t let go “fine I guess ill just sleep while still inside you” I said.

With that I picked her up carried her to the head of the bed laid down on my back with her still wrapped around me, it was at this point that I realized that she had experienced so much pleasure that she had fainted.

I went to sleep that night with a smile.

I awoke to a wet sensation around my cock. I opened my eyes to see Erin’s head bobbing up and down on my length our eyes locked together. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head “do you want this to be how you always wake up master?” “I can’t say I don’t enjoy it” I responded in my mind.

It was a little weird to have a conversation in my mind with Erin while she is sucking my cock, but she seemed happy, so I went with it.

“Is everything ready for our other bonds?” I thought to her.

“Of course, master they will be here any moment” she responded.

With that I nodded I felt like I was going to cum any second, so I grabbed her head and held it down around my shaft so that my cum shot down her throat. I then let go of her head and she licked any remints still on my dick. After she was done, she bowed her head and said, “thank you for the meal master.”

I then grabbed the ring on her collar and pulled her up beside me to cuddle with as I just laid there with her till the beasts got to our room.

After a minute or two had passed I heard the door open and the beasts shuffle inside. They all lined up in front of the dais.

“Is this how servants should great their master. Undress and kneel!” Erin demanded.

“Sorry master” they exclaimed as one and did as they were told.

I stood up from my bed not bothering to dress and walked to my side of the dais with Erin right behind me. When we got there Erin barked another order at the Jorou-Gumo rose slightly her massive tits bouncing about to put her collar into the font and drip some blood onto it.

Looking down at the collar it was a black silk band with white lace on both edges it was the perfect complement to her normal maid attire. I now aware that her tits were quite sizable, and her outfit wasn’t doing anything to make them appear larger. I could feel my cock twitching as it became erect.

Everyone saw it but the said nothing they just continued what they were doing. I realized that I had tunned everything else out, just as I was refocusing Erin said “and I name you Sif. You who shall serve me and my master in every way that you can.”

“I will mistress” Sif responded.

“Good then why don’t you make yourself a bed in this room, so you are always here to be of use to your masters” Erin ordered.

With a nod Sif headed over to the corner of the room to construct her web.

Erin then motioned for the twins to step up they both had collars in the same fashion as Erin’s but instead of the moonstones they had gold beads they also had a small section of gold chain hanging from the ring that I knew would grow and shrink in length when they wished it. They cut themselves and let the blood drip into the font. “Thus, I become the bonded” they said, I let my blood join theirs and finished “and I become the master.” I paused for a second drinking in the sight of their bodies they had small tits but just enough that there was something to hold if you wanted. I looked at the one on the left and said, “I name you Zoe” turning to the one on the right “and you Lixi.”

At Erin’s motion Zoe and Lixi stood on my right and left respectively they looked out of place as they only came up to my chest in height, but I thought of them as my little attack dogs so their place at my side made sense.

Erin then declared that Zoe and Lixi shall never leave my side no matter what and shall sleep in my bed every night. They looked so happy with this that they shuffled closer to me and each put a hand around my back and held me closer. My cock twitching even harder then before.

The Cerberus stepped up next her moderately sized tits bouncing slightly her collar was a thick black band with silver spikes protruding the ring of her collar had a small section of silver chain dangling from it. She then pierced her hand with one of her extended claws letting the blood drip free “Thus, I become the bonded” she said.

Letting my blood flow free once again I finished “and I become the master.” Having already decided on her name I said, “I name you Alice.”

She nodded happily growing her chain she handed it to me then knelt down in front of me taking my length into her mouth without saying anything. She was doing a good job I thought but it did not compare to Erin’s but was still pleasurable all the same.

Erin sighed and said, “Alice you shall be master’s everything he need not lift a finger with you around you shall sleep at the foot of masters bed so that you are always there to do your duty.”

“As master commands of me” she said then went straight back to her work.

That left the Shadows they all rose in a hurry all their tits bouncing slightly as they were all about the same size as Alice’s. Their collars were made of dark purple braids their rings looked like they were made of a chain. Then I realized that they wanted the chains attached like the others but that they didn’t want them swinging around when they were moving around in human form, so they weaved them into the collar so that they didn’t.

 They dropped their collars into the font each dripping their blood in saying “Thus, I become the bonded” I followed suit saying, “and I become the master.” I then continued “four I rename you alpha, three you will become beta, two shall be gamma and one is now delta, together you are The Shadows.”

Erin then followed me with “The Shadows are to become your honour guard protecting you at all costs, all of you shall sleep in masters room in your wolf forms ready to kill anyone who is not allowed into his room at any time.”

“Yes master, we will kill any man who is not master in his chambers and any women found will be bound for him to use at his pleasure” they said.

I had yet to come yet from Alice’s blowjob yet, so I had an idea. I called Sif back over here and everyone kneel down in front of my cock, so their faces all squished together I pulled out of Alice’s mouth then stroked my cock until I shot my cum all over their faces. With a satisfied grin I said, “with that I mark you all as mine and you shall never look at another man besides me with any lust whatsoever.”

“We are yours and yours alone, master” they said while licking my cum off each other.

I then shot Erin a message to get me something to eat while I made my way back to my bed where I laid down and fell back to sleep.

Spoiler

Sif is a Norse goddess of the earth

Zoe is the Greek word for life 

Lixi is the Greek word for expiring

Alice because of how I described her 

I was gonna keep the shadows names as their code names but I felt the numbers might get confusing so Greek letters they became in reverse order as to how the surrendered  

[collapse]
Frequency of sex scenes
  • 1 in 5 Chapters (9/10 of the chapter) Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 2 in 5 Chapters (6/10 of the chapter) Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 3 in 5 Chapters (5/10 of the chapter) Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4 in 5 Chapters (3/10 of the chapter) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In Every Chapter (1/10 of the chapter) Votes: 1 10.0%
Total voters: 10
4