Chapter 6 – Preparing for the Academy
113 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Right now the chapters are flowing out of me but this will soon end. I hope

Waking up a little while later I found the twins on both sides of my body cuddling up to me. I moved slightly and Alice was instantly there with a tray of food she said, “you’ve expended a lot of energy master, sit up so I can feed you to recover your strength.”

I did as she said and pushed myself back, so the headboard of the bed was against my back. The twins now awake with all that movement they positioned themselves holding each arm in between their breasts not letting go. Alice then climbed onto the bed still holding the tray of bread, cheese and meats, she started to feed me.

Between each bite I looked around the room I saw The Shadows back in their armor guarding the door. Sif was in her corner weaving some cloth back in her maid outfit. Alice was in a new outfit it looked like a cross between her armor and Sif’s maid outfit. The twins were still naked, but they looked like they had a new outfit hanging off to the side it was a sheer white sleeveless top that stopped just after the breasts and a long sheer white side less dress with a golden belt.

Spoiler

white Slave Leia bottom

[collapse]

“Where’s Erin?” I asked to no one in particular.

Alice responded with “she will be back shortly with the slaves she has purchased as your servants for the manor in the capital for the Academy.” That made sense Erin wanted to train them personally thus she needed to buy them now even though the Academy was threequarters of the year away still.

And if by magic I hear Erin’s voice in my head “I’m on my way back now tell Alice to set up the room.” “Ok” I responded.

“Alice, Erin wants you to set up now whatever that means” I told Alice.

She immediately set out some normal noble clothes for me. I got out of bed and was followed instantly by a somehow now clothed Zoe and Lixi. They dressed me as I watched Alice work, she replaced to font with a throne like chair that had hooks to place chains on all over it. Now dressed the twins led me too it and I sat down in it. Satisfied that I wasn’t going anywhere they clipped their chains to the chair and sat on the dais on either side of the chair. Alice satisfied with her work then also clipped her chain to the chair and took her place at my feet.

I finally realized what Erin was doing she was conditioning the slaves to see me as their god and holder of their lives. This would in theory make them easier to train and produce higher loyalty out of them.

A little while later Erin came through the door with seven slaves in tow wearing simple slave clothes. There were three high elves all unblemished with blond hair and blue eyes like Alice, three wood elves with light caramel skin, dark brown hair and green eyes. The last one in the line of slaves was a Dark elf with grey skin, white hair and red eyes there was something different about her though it felt less beaten down then the others.

They lined up kneeling towards my throne. Alpha and Beta were standing just behind this group with knives drawn. Erin then stepped in front of the group and kneeled saying “my master I present you your servants” she rose and turned to the slaves and said “this is not just your master but your god as he holds your life in his hands. Now rise and don’t move so that he can inspect his property.”

With that I rose taking Alice’s chain with me. As each slave rose Alpha and Beta cut their slave rags from them.

I started my inspection with the high elves they all had medium sized breasts with perfect hourglass proportions. I then moved onto the wood elves smaller than average sized breasts and athletic proportions. Lastly, I looked at the dark elf who had larger the averaged sized breast, she did not cower like the others but held her ground.

I sent Erin a mental note to keep the dark elf in the room but take the others away to start their conditioning. Returning to my chair with Alice still in hand I sat and waited for Erin to return. Shortly there after Erin returned and I asked, “this one isn’t a mere servant, is she?”

“Very astute master” Erin responded. She continued “she will receive the same conditioning but will not receive the housework training but instead will be taught how best to assassinate people and how to control the criminal underworld. She will then do so here in Lunatar. So that you will control the legal and illegal worlds in your barony. She will also come with us to the capital for when we go to the academy to set up a small outfit so that we have information from the capital at all times.”

That is a lot of loyalty I though “how will we know she is loyal” I said skeptically.

“Same as all the others, we just break her down and then build her back up as we see fit” Erin said with a giggle. She then dragged the dark elf into the side room as I realized that it was a good thing that some of the rooms in the keep our magically soundproofed.

“Anything else for me to do today Alice?” I asked.

“Yes, master you and Erin are to have a private dinner with your parents” Alice told me.

I stood up and unhooked everyone from the chair I walked back over to the bed and said “Wake me up when I have to do that then” as I collapsed ono the bed for a second time that day.

Sitting across from my parents with Erin at my side we were just finishing up our meal.

My mother asked Erin “is married life everything you wanted it to be?”

“Of course, it is” Erin responded.

My dad then asked, “I still don’t understand why you are training your own servants to take with you Erin?”

I answered before Erin could speak “I think its because she is trying to turn me into a god by having people warship me and she didn’t think it would have been right to subject the servants that have taken care of her since childhood to that kind of torture to make them perfect in her eyes.”

Erin’s face turned bright red, so I knew my idea was right.

My parents just shook their heads as they raised Erin, so they knew all about her tendencies.

My father to lighten the mood asked, “how did you split the beasts between you two?”

Erin responded with “I only wanted Sif, so the others are Jack’s. We can pretend that all the canine breeds will follow him even if unbonded so I will bond with anything else we should need.”

After we had finished dinner Erin and I went back to our room. She left for a second to go check on our new slaves while the twins and Alice helped me change. I then laid down on the bed and noticed that no one made a move to join me. Erin then reappeared at my side naked she then crawled alongside me and asked, “who’s virginity will you be having tonight master?”

After a second of thought I realized that there was only one viable answer “Everyone’s” I said confidently.

Next time on dragon ball z :P

2